Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 pm
Jiro sat on a thick branch across from Lisana  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:38 pm
"Thanks again for earlier," she said, looking at Jiro. "So now that i finally got that out of my system, what now?" Lisana asked, looking around now.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 pm
"No problem and I'm not to sure,"Jiro said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 pm
"hm.... well lets get down out of the tree first of all," Lisana said, climbing down.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:13 pm
"Yah,"Jiro said and started to climb down  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:39 pm
Isa wandered around. She met a man Who started helping her find her sister. "So where was she again?" He asked. "Umm, somewhere, maybe....around the park." The man stayed silent, when they got to the turn for the park he turned the opposite way. "Where are we going. i think we should have turned the other way." Isa said. "Shut up." The man said.

((O.O KIDNAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAYVE HER! ))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:51 pm
((Can I play the kidnapper for a sec?and thanks for something to do!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:58 pm
((What are you gunna do???? stare no jk don't tell me, and sure. You can play. ninja just so much as i can change something i don't like, no jk jk, go right ahead! or am i?))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:10 pm
Jiro saw Isa being kidnapped and went faster then jumpped out of the tree and onto the ground "Let her go or you'll be sorry,"Jiro said to the kidnapper "What are you going to do jump on my back?!" the kidnapper joked then pulled out a gun and aimmed it at Jiro who stayed calm. "Take one more step and your going to get shot,"the kidnapper threatened.Jiro smirked and took a step forward "Ok I warned you!!"the kidnapper said and shot the gun repetedly at Jiro and made a smoke.The kidnapper laughed but the laugh was cut off when the smoke blew off and Jiro was standing there."Here's a tip,anyone that's evil has to go through me," Jiro said and took another step forward and the kidnapper stepped back still holding Isa "No one could have served the bullets,how did you live?" "Because I have a higher defence,"Jiro said and took his robe off revealing his automail arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:23 am
((OMG OMG OMG OM- *dies*))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm
((What?))

"Even so you don't have any wepon so back off," the kidnapper said.Jiro smirked "I'd hate to do this in public but it's you that will be sorry,"Jiro said then put his hands together and added a metal blade onto his automail arm."Look whos got a wepon now?"Jiro said mockingly as the kidnapper held Isa in shock (he looked like this: eek ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:46 pm
((sorry..... random moment..... sweatdrop ))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:47 pm
((lol))

Jiro took another step forward "Let her go,or Ill us force,"Jiro said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:28 pm
At that moment the kidnapper let go and Isa turned around, running. The kidnapper turned around. "Watch out for that-" Isa hit a tree. "-Tree."

((lol))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:42 pm
Jiro ran after the kidnapper and soon caught him by the shirt "No one messes with anyone around here got it,"Jiro growled then threw the kidnapper who then ran off  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff