Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saix(mini mouse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Bloodletting
kisho walks down the hallway looking for his dorm then he sees two girls talking and walks up to them and says "hi.... my name is kisho and i was just wondering if you could show me where dorm number 12 is??" he says to them with a smile on his face....

"PHHHTTT wow we have a ladies man"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:20 pm
((I have no idea whats going on with him.....))
Karia looked at her and let out a deep breath. "I-im sorry. This isn;t like me. I gues it's the full moon messing with me." She said turning to them and smiling.  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:24 pm
"Ok stop being mean when he checks up on us ok"Kai said

((He is really wierd))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:24 pm
Journal entry 1 (maybe the only one),

Daiskue stays up late on the roof watching the sunset and thinks about the girls he met and says to him self "wonder if any of them likes me."He's about to jump off but then he see 2 girls drinking sake.Then thinks"How come the girls are in a boy dorm and there drunk"wondering Daiskue yawns and gos back to his room and see's his room mate Bloodletting,who just came in.He looked woozy and come to think of it I saw him coming out of the dorm the girls were in.Wonder if there was a second boy."Oh well"Daiskue says.He changes his clothes and go's to sleep.  

Saix(mini mouse

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:26 pm
"Well i guess you don't want to come to movie night." Atacis walking out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:26 pm
amazinganime2
Karia looked at her and let out a deep breath. "I-im sorry. This isn;t like me. I gues it's the full moon messing with me." She said turning to them and smiling.

Hey my name is Daiskue and.....I'm new stare .  

Saix(mini mouse

Saix(mini mouse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:30 pm
amazinganime2

HI im new.........my name is Daiskue by the way.See you around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:30 pm
Atacis wlaked into his room and left the door open. He could careless about privacy. Generally usually anyway. He usually locked the door to the bathroom but who doesn't.  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:32 pm
Karin gave a small evil look and smilied again. "I'll come." She smilied. And laughed at Daiskue's expression.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:34 pm
Atacis looked at his sister's picture and sighed.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:36 pm
"Ok so we are going"Kai said "so lets go"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:39 pm
"Its been a good while since the incident." Atacis said quietly.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:47 pm
Kai was at the door and her ears went up "incident" she thought  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:55 pm
"It was just a drive. They didn't deserve to die." Atacis said quietly. "I need to stop thinking about it." He put the picture away/  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:04 pm
Karia head him and ran in his room and huged him. "Im so sorry. I dodnt know!" She said almost crying. "If I did know I would have not have said the things I did." She cried.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games