Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:46 am
Honeyheart began running towards the lab doors.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:22 pm
Liz entered through the back of the kitchen. "Sorry John, can u make order 22 to go?" A old man with a beard turned around. He was covered in hamburger grease. "Don't tell me you chased out another one! At this rate we wont have any returning customers!!" Liz looked down at her feet. "It's not my fault they leave!"
~~~~~~~~~~
Badgerkit rubbed his eyes, then yawned again. "I just. . . probably ate . . some poppy seeds by accident. . ." he muttered as he slumped over on Kindlestar's shoulder.
~~~~~~~
Emptykit fidgeted with her feet. "Well, i guess that's true. . but. . .but he's probably our only lead on how to turn back, and well. . Kindlestar might want us to look more into this before giving a report. . "
~~~~~~
After Redpine and Honeyheart entered, the doors closed behind them. The room smelled damp, and there weren't very many lights. "Um. . what is this place?" Cinderstar asked, her voice echoing.
Dr. Kashi walked over to the closest wall and pushed something. There was a loud 'beep' then more lights flickered on. "This, is my lab." Dr. Kashi said as the light's eluminated the exstreamly large room.
"A-AMAZING!!!" Redpine gasphed, "this place didn't look nearly as big from the outside!"
Dr. Kashi brushed his hair back smoothly. "Well that because most of this is underground.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:30 pm
Dawnlight shook his head. "You are a kit. You wouldn't understand much of battle tactics. However, if we do get trapped, the wittiest cat in our Clan is easily Kindlestar. She is known for her intellect more than anything else. The guy is strong, and I do not trust him, we are going in there with backup," he snarled, still walking as he followed Kindlestar's scent, already close by the restaurant where the group was.

Kindlestar patted Badgerkit on the head and shifted him a little.

"Maybe we can take him somewhere to rest?"

"No worries, I can piggyback him," Aurican said, smiling down at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:05 pm
(haha keep in mind here, that Liz wrote her name, cell-number, and a love note to Aurican on one of the hamburger containers)
Liz came back out carrying a large paper bag. "Sorry to keep u waiting!" She said cheerily to Aurican setting the bag on the table. "Now i do expect a tip for my charming character!" She said grinning handing Kindlestar the bill.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Badgerkit muttered something half asleep, a little bit of drool slithered out onto his chin.
~~~~~
Emptykit trotted along next to Dawnlight. "fine, but we're only doing this because I agreed to it." She said stifling a yawn, while pulling herself onto Dawnlight's back.
~~~~~~~
Cinderstar gazed down at the lab. In most of it contained a giant machine. "What is that?" Cinderstar asked Dr. Kashi pointing.
Dr. Kashi took off his glasses to clean them again. "That, it what changed you into what you are now." He said simply.
Cinderstar jumped "wait! Does that mean it can also change us back?!" she half squealed in excitement. but. . . what. . was i before? a though crossed Cinderstar's mind.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm
((LOL I just noticed the hamburger grease bit. We are not covered in hamburger grease!!! We are very clean people! xd Cooks I mean. ninja ))

Kindlestar grinned up at the girl and gave the bill to Aurican. "Oh don't worry. You will be given a tip alright. I'll send you the laundry bill soon enough," she said, her eyes twinkling.

Aurican laughed nervously and took out his wallet. "Kindle... maybe..."

"KINDLESTAR!" a roar came from the entrance. Dawnlight had found Kindlestar sitting next to an earless Badgerkit and Aurican. His eyes were wide as he saw his leader covered in some sort of liquid. The smells of the place where no longer driving him insane, and he knew already that he had fallen to the same fate as the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:26 pm
(haha of course u are >.<)
Liz grimaced at the girl. "Ah . ."
~~~~
Emptykit leaned over Dawnlights shoulder to get a better look. "Ah! We found you!"
~~~~
Dr. Kashi carefully slid his glasses back into place. "In a way. . .yes, but sadly it's not working now." Dr. Kashi sighed and leaned on the rail, looking over at the machine. "So much time and money, and all of a sudden it just breaks down. My team and i have no idea on how to fix it."
Cinderstar felt her knees go weak. "T-that can't be. . " she gasped starting to fall into sitting position.
"Oi! Careful!" Redpine yelled grabbing onto Cinderstar's shoulders so she didn't injure her knees on the sharp metal grid bellow them.
"Does that mean. . . we're stuck like this forever!?!?" Cinderstar yelled painfully, tears coming to her eyes.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:57 am
"I seem to remember some kind of ceremony..." Honeyheart said, "and...hunting. i think we were cats."

((Honeyheart is a pretty new human. so his memories should be the clearest from the group.))
((and now present action.))

"Now listen here you," Honeyheart said in a calm but firm voice, "what your doing. this isn't right. we're not supposed to be this way. please turn us all back. besides, are you think your SMART enough to reverse the process?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:20 pm
Kindlestar was about to answer to Aurican but saw Dawnlight rushing in. She noticed how scared he looked and she cocked her head to the side curiously.

"What's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost," she said, getting up and helping Badgerkit wake up some.

"Thanks for the food," Aurican said awkwardly. "Let's go," he motioned to the group, then offered his hand to Kindlestar.

Dawnlight opened his mouth but closed it. He would probably look strange talking about what had just happened in front of everyone in the restaurant. He sighed and waited for Kindlestar to finish waking up Badgerkit.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 pm
Redpine sighed and lowered Cinderstar into sitting position.
Dr. Kashi turned to glare at Honeyheart. "this didn't happen on purpose, the machine malfunctioned, and. . . " Dr. Kashi pointed at a circular opening in the ceiling "well, it sent out some gases through that opening. We thought it would just dissipate in the air, but turn to find out the gas had gotten in-hailed by a group of wild cats that don't live to far from here. That would be you." Dr. Kashi rubbed his hand through his hair in thought. "And as for turning you back to normal, we thought the gas's effect would have worn off by now, but it seems the opposite effect is taking place, and your turning more human." He looked down at Cinderstar and smiled. "But don't worry, we'll figure out how to turn you back very soon."
Cinderstar wiped her eyes. "Thank you Dr. Kashi, if there is anything we can do to help . "
Redpine looked nervously at Dr. Kashi. Something about this guy . . is creepy. .
~~~~~~~~
Badgerkit grabbed onto Kindlestar's sleeve. "why do i have to go with Emptykit? She can't make dirt by herself." he mumbled.
~~~~~
Emptykit's face turned bright red. She leaped down from Dawnlights back and rushed over to Badgerkit. "That's a pretty crazy dream your having Badgerkit, ha. . ha" Emptykit said lightly pulling Badgerkit into standing position.
~~~~
Liz felt really confused, but she had gotten a nice tip. "You come back anytime! Ya'll hear? I'll be waiting!" She turned and headed off to the next table, noticing another cute guy sitting there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:37 pm
Aurican waved goodbye at the girl and sighed in relief. Once they were out, he laughed at what Badgerkit had said and at Emptykit's reaction.

"We should give you guys more human sounding names. We were planning on going home for a second, may as well leave the kits. Dawnlight, you and Kindlestar look a little alike, you two can pretend to be brothers... um... Badgerkit and Emptykit... um..."

"We can always say that I was taking care of my cousins and something came up," Kindlestar said, pointing at them both.

Dawnlight's jaw dropped. "Since when did you start talking like a twoleg?!"  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 pm
Honeyheart read both the Dr's and Redpines body language, and realized that he was lying.
he won't turn us back...i wonder why? hmmm, i need to look into this a little more...
Honeyheart reasoned. Blissfully unaware of how his human body and mind were developing.
He attempted to subtly signal to Redpine, but wasn't sure if he had gotten the message.

((i think i want to make Honeyheart as smart as El from deathnote. he was a pretty smart cat, and it would make an interesting plot line to try and outsmart Dr. Kashi. he figured out who was Dawnstar's killer remember? although i'd like to give him a disadvantage to balance that out. idea's anyone?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:02 pm
((Well, Kindlestar is very witty and malicious to make up for her small size and lack of strength, so my downside to her is that I am slowly giving her the attitude of a 17 year old teenage girl. xd The one thing I do not know is whether to make Aurican be a main character and have him be involved in any of this in some way, or to let him fade back to the background. Dawnlight is going to be as dumb as the stereotype jock though. mrgreen ))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:16 pm
(haha, thats fine by me. But keep in mind you can't just all of a sudden reason out that their part of an experiment. Dr. Kashi is the character in control at the moment. Cinderstar's going to stumble on something to make Dr. Kashi loose his cool. THAT will be the time to go all out and interrogate him)
(@ Kindlestar: I was thinking of how i should add Aurican into the plot line, i know it's a sappy idea but when they get changed back do you want him to loose his memory?)
(also, Redpine in oblivious to everything XD Cinderstar's too trusting, and too emotional, and Dr. Kashi is my ebil character >.<)

Emptykit's face was still red when she turned to Kindlestar "i agree with your idea" she said lifting her chin a little.
~~~~
Badgerkit had woken up a little while leaning on Emptykit "we agreed to drop our last names right? So I'm Badger and this is Empty. . . this is Empty" he laughed a little thickly tapping the top of Emptykit's head.
Emptykit took a step backwards and let Badgerkit fall "mock my name one more time and i'll kill you brother" she said coldly.
~~~~~~
Dr. Kashi smiled warmly. "I'll let you know if i think of anything, but for now why don't i treat you to some breakfast?"
~~~~~
Redpine saw movement out of the corner of his eye, but when he started to turn his head to look his stomach gave a loud rumble. "Ah!" he grabbed his stomach, a little embarrassed.
~~~~
Cinderstar started to laugh at Redpine when her stomach too rumbled loudly. "heh. . . i think we'll take you up on that offer. . . " she said rubbing the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:27 am
((ok. i changed it to a more reasonable reasoning. lol))

Honeyheart immedeatly thought of fish. then shrew. then mice.
"Do you have any mice?" Honeyheart asked, "I could go for some right now. Or how about a nice, large, juicy squirrle!"
Honeyheart began to look around the lab for something sucpicous.

((Cinderstar, what's coming to Honeyhearts eyes as he looks around?))  

Sir naphalatha

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:16 pm
(XD well here's something you can ask about, Dr. Kashi mentions his team a lot, but it's only Cinderstars group and him in the huge lab. There's the massive machine in the center of the room. They are at the top of a stair case which leads down to the main part of the lab. The walls are lined with identical metal doors. The lights make the room sparkle slightly.)
Dr. Kashi laughed at Honeyheart's remark. "I'm sorry we don't have any squirrel's available for you. But we do have eggs and bacon. I think you'll be interested in the taste." Dr. Kashi motioned for the stairs which led down to the main level. "Now, shall we?"
~~~~~~~~~
Redpine felt himself start to drool.
~~~~~~~~
Cinderstar stood up and started her way down the stairs. Dr. Kashi followed her, leaving Redpine and Honeyheart to descend together.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff