Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:18 pm
Daphne moved closer. "Meh isn't eternal eyes buts meh haves powers. Exlain dat mr. clock smarty man," she taunted, her fingers still slightly shaking. Her gaze turned to Ninki. She knew that Mamoru and the others would act if he started attacking but she still watched him carefully, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:25 am
Leah then groaned with bordom "Mr. ClockMan thinks he's smart, but really, he's easily distracted." She said. Her iron threads had wrapped around his arms neck and left leg, they werent placed to tie him up though "You move, you die." She told him. The thread was tied around the tip of her finger tips, she knew what would happen if she made a mistake.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 am
Daphne smiled when she realised something. "Leah, does your power go crazy in full moon cause mine doesn't" She wriggled her fingers and the ground around the clock man's feet began to rise up his legs and harden, making it almost impossible for him to escape. It took a far bit of energy from her to strengthen the earth in that way and in past experiences, no one had managed to escape. "Mamoru? Arisu? Whats ish we to makes of this stwanger?"

((i think we need to make mamoru and arisu more involved,, right stefisgarden?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 am
((Yeah.))

"Hmph. There are never times when I can't control my powers, aside from the fact that my visions come randomly, but that happens every day. Most Eternal Eyes can completely control their powers. We'll just have to snap him out of it. Let's see how well he fares against an-" Arisu cut off as a vision interrupted her.
Mamoru twirled his naginata in one hand, ready to defend Arisu. He could tell by her face that she was having a vision, and he knew she was vulnerable during a vision, and the king would kill them if anything happened to her.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:00 pm
shedja dissapeard."what will you do?you shouldn't kill ninki, he's the only one who knows how to kill me!!haha!youl'l never snap him out!" shedja said before disappearing.as he said this, ninki was already fully wolf.he looked at the "prey" in front of him.he first saw leah, but deciding that the little girl in front of him was esair, he slowly walked towards daphne, growling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 am
Daphne frowned as Ninki came closer to her. With a deep breath, she performed a quick little dance before thrusting out her ams. "BAD DOGGY!" she screamed. Huge rock walls went straight for the wolf. Earthquake and title waves of dust swirled around Ninki as the ground around his feet shifted. Daphne collasped, exausted. "You guys an take over," she mumbled, breathless as she forced she eyes open.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:06 am
((I just realized how badly worded my last post was...))

Mamoru made a small shield surrounding Daphne so Ninki couldn't harm her while she was defenseless. "We need to somehow snap him out of it," Mamoru said, his thoughts desperately trying to find a way to do so. He prepared his naginata to fight off Ninki in case he attacked.

((Note that Mamoru doesn't typically use a naginata. It was just a random weapon he grabbed when he found Sothe and Aura in the castle armory. He could have just as easily picked up, say, a bow.That being said, he is obviously not as good at fighting as he would be if he had his sword. Also note that I did NOT do that on purpose. XD))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I'd better post with the liberation army people now.))

Sothe was sitting beside Hitomi's bed, waiting for her to wake up. He then saw her start to stir.
Hitomi's eyes slowly6 opened. "Sothe?"
"Oh! You're awake!" Sothe said.

((I'm beginning to think that I should kick Hero_Nanase out. I mean, we need her to get on, but it's been a while.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:04 am
ninki growled at the person makeing the sheild, looking for someone else.  

nintendoking99

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:22 am
"We should hurry and get this over with. I believe I know where Nagi is," Arisu said. Then she sightlessly turned to Ninki. "I would suggest you cut it out," she told him, not expecting him to actually listen, knowing that he can't control it. "I would hate to have to soil my sword on the likes of you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:46 am
"whould you really kill him?dont forget, he's the only one who can kill me!"shedja sent to their minds.ninki looked at the closest person.leah.  

nintendoking99

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:05 am
He's a threat. As such, I cannot allow him to be near Lord Annexus, Arisu told him mentally. Then she walked over to Ninki and put her rapier to his neck. She didn't have any intention of killing him. "Don't move or I will kill you," she said.
"Are you so much of a coward that you would use him to fight your battles for you!? If you're really as powerful as you make it seem, then fight! Or...are you afraid of us?" Mamoru said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:26 pm
(OMG . . . time to make Annexus's appearance. Could I get a quick one paragraph fill-in, Pm would be fine . . . Sorry its taken me so long. >_< Personal stuff)  

Tir Malice

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:13 pm
ninki growled.he jumped out of the way, stepping on the chain of (normal) ninki's gold pocket watch, opening it to show a picture.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 am
Daphne summoned enough strength. he earth rippled under her control and the pocket watch slowly moved to her grasp. Holding it betwee her small hands she stared at the picture. "Ninki? Who dat?" she asked curiously, holding up the picture so he could see. If its importants den maybe its snap him out of its, she thought, wondering if Mamoru would soon be on the same brain wave as her. She knew all to well taht he was going over in his mind, all the ways to defeat Ninki. She could almost hear the clock work churning in his mind.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:56 am
Mamoru noticed the watch in Daphne's hand and saw the picture. That's it! That might snap him out of it! he realized. He closely watched Ninki, looking for any sign of change.
Arisu had "seen" what was happening through the minds of everyone there and had lowered her rapier.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games