Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply Paradise
Super random awesomeness (formerly introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduction time!
  YAY!
View Results

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:45 am
Meh I'll look at it but I'm not sure if I'll join. I'm very picky about my RP's.
Next, I'm very active I have 584 posts!
Another thing, shadow this avatar is scaring me more than the rest... but I see satan the ducky so I guess it's good.
and last... *pervert side takes over* shadow what is your type of guy?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 am
How can you do posts when you have been in this guild longer than I have? I only joined like last month.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:05 am
??? You worded that to where I can't understand it. If you were asking how I have so many posts despite the fact that I haven't been here that long. It is because I really enjoy all the pointless OOC stuff. it's more fun than many RP's. Plus you don't have to wait as long for replies.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:33 pm
I thought this guild was all about RPing because it seems to be more active in the OOC area than than RP.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:58 pm
It is supposed to be about the RP's more than the OOC, but when the RP's don't develop fast enough I find myself wanting and waiting. So I go to the OOC and do other things. Also if you look through the OOC you'll notice that in its own insane and twisted way, most of the threads have people playing as though they are RP'ing.

*hits Dred with an anvil* Like that. It's not a true RP but I'm doing things other than chatting. Plus I can let out my personality online far more than I could in real life making it as though the entire thing is an RP.

Have I confused you more or helped clear things up a bit my dear lady?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:00 pm
::rubs head:: ow
now then, Krell, your on alot, ifo you see a crew member, tell them to go the the crew locker room, there are important matters to be discusssed invollving the SW subbie  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:02 pm
You make it sound like I'll be on the rest of the day. I'm only on constantly because there's nothing better to do while I'm at work. My job is basically make sure we have enough servers ready, then sit around and wait for a new order or for something to break.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:05 pm
::pimpslaps Krell:: Don't care, just do as I say  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:06 pm
lol, fine fine. I'll try to keep and eye out for other crew. Almost makes me wish I was crew.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:41 pm
*gestures to self*
this outfit? hmm....whats scaring you exactly?
as for my type?...hmm. i dont really know. lets just put it like this. ive never been with a guy that was my type. so ive ruled out a few types. i guess i like laid back, funny guys. i dont like moochers. now then...why do you care? *stare* hmm....
*sees Dred's post*
ugh.
*looks for locker room key*
looks like ive gotta go to work. im such a lazy vice...but i guess they need me and my input. though i usually dont give any...im a terrible vice. but SHHH dont tell Korn. my power comes in handy. besides, the guy vices outnumber the girls three to two. ive gotta hold my position. otherwise the boys will take over...*aiiee!*  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:44 pm
*sneaks behind shadow and tries to get into the locker room*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:00 pm
::rams Krell into wall:: NO! bad Krell  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

KingMeowsingtonXXVIII

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:29 pm
hiiiii. tis b neko. i be's Shadow's little sister~ whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:32 pm
hi minishad  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:34 pm
... Oh Dear Lord. Has shadow's insane amount of randomness been shared with you or are you somewhat normal?... Oh, and welcome to the guild. don't mind my nonsence.  
Paradise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff