Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Sora sighed. "Then i guess i'll just use what i know..." she said softly. She looked out the window and at the forest, but didn't spot any demons. "Now where are they..." she said to herself out loud.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Zen picked up some smoke gernades just in case

Ashi got sliced in the arm but he quickly took out another demon

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Sora heard Zen pick up the gernades, but she never took her eyes away from the window.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Zen walked over to Sora "Don't worry about Ashi,"

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm

"I'm not worried," she said, half-lieing. "I'm just looking for the demons..." Sora said.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:56 pm

"Oh yah I almost forgot Ashi wanted me to play this for you,"Zen said and played a CD

((Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6uzgeYKwOQ&feature=related ))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Sora listened to the song, her eyes going blank with thought as the song played. After the song ended, she smiled. "Ashi..." she whispered softly, smiling.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Zen smiled "That just shows how much he cares about you,he leaves songs,"Zen explained

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:13 pm

"Songs..." she repeated. Sora smiled and looked out the window again, this time towards the border. "Ashi..." Sora whispered to herself again. "I love you..."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:15 am

Ashi clashed swords with another guard,quickly another guard came and kicked Ashi really hard in the side to break the two up.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:44 am

Sora focused again, looking outside the window for demons. Sora spotted one. "shh..." she said quietly to Zen, letting him know that she saw a demon. Sora quietly jumped out of the treehouse, and landed softly. She took a step, then disappeared with speed and reappeared ten feet in front of the demon. The demon pulled out his sword, as did Sora. The demon ran up to Sora and she blocked the demon's attack with her own sword.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:43 pm

One demon grabbed Ashi's arm but before he could hit it another grabbed his other arm then the general flew over

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Sora gritted her teeth as she felt the impact of the demon's sword. This... this demon is... stronger, she thought. The demon smirked evily. "I bet you think i'm stronger than the demons you fought before... and you're right. i am. I'm the cournel," he said smiling darkly. Sora gritted her teeth harder and gripped her sword tighter as she tried to push the demon's sword away from her own.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:02 am

Ashi looked up at the General "You can stop all of this.All you have to do is come back and be loyal to the military,"The general said

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:51 am

The cournel smiled evily and pushed against Sora's sword, pushing her backwards and stumble. The demon took his chance and with his own sword, he hit Sora's sword and made it go flying, getting stuck in a tree about 30 feet away, then he pointed his sword at Sora. "I COULD kill you now, but i believe the general told me to capture you, not kill you," he said, grinning darkly. Fear spread in Sora's eyes, then her eyes went blank. Suddenly Ashi was all she could think about. "Ashi..." she whispered softly, her eyes still blank. "If i could give you a song... it'd be the same one you gave me... i'll wait here for you... forever..." Then her eyes went back to normal, determination filled her eyes. Sora flexed her right hand, but when she gripped it again, she felt something in her hand. It was another sword, but this one was made of light energy. Without thinking on how that happened, she lifted her sword and swung in through the air towards the cournel. Suddenly a blast of light came from the swing of the sword, hitting the demon directly. Fear crossed the demon cournel's face before he was killed by the blast. Shock now crossed Sora's face before she fell to her knees in confusion and shock. She looked at the light sword and saw that it slowly faded away until it disappeared. "was that my... power?..." Sora asked herself.
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games