Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:05 pm
"So... now what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:10 pm
"Yeah, what happens now?" Rae asked as she and Randy reverted back to the regular Ranger forms, in case the current threat should return. "Good question, and sadly, one I can't answer." Randy replied.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:18 pm
"You, what did you plan to do with me had your plan with that demon came true? I heard every word you said!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:23 pm
"Yes Beyond, what were you planning to do? Tell us!"
"Uh... Well... I'm not sure exactly, it was just a whim." sweatdrop Beyond's voice cracked.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:30 pm
"Yeah, I'll ignore what you said earlier about killing us all B. On the condition that we go off together and settle our differences alone, but I have another condition for this fight too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:32 pm
"What would that be, L?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:35 pm
"No turning dragon, and no trying to eat me." L said, in his usual unruffled manner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:37 pm
Randy and Rae were stunned by L's comment. "Wait, he's already tried to eat you today and yet you're still gonna fight him?" Randy asked.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:45 pm
"Did the fight really just end?"
"It seems so, but... He betrayed us, should we just let it go?"
"It'll just go back to that craziness if we pursue our grudge right now, besides, it seems he really only wanted our power to be able to finally meet his hero."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:48 pm
"It's what he wants. I'm hoping that maybe he'll finally let the past go if I give him what he wants."  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:20 pm
"Okay, I agree. You'll get a taste of what we went through in your name, and why I became what I am because of you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:19 am
"It seems that, more or less, I did make a difference in this matter after all," Ionex stated, though he had a look of disappointment about him. Slowly, he landed on the ground as the cannon's shrunk down then reverted behind him, settling under the wings, which folded down.

"Something wrong?"

"Well....yeah. I spent all that time upgrading my systems and I didn't get to fully test them. You'd think I'd at least get a test run after taking time out of my already busy schedule..." he proceeds to explain himself, calling up another dimensional pocket, taking away the Think Tank. "Bah! I even had my global positioning PoV relay interface up and ready!"

"Can't you just return home and enter a VR training session? It might not be the same, but at least you won't destroy a city block in the process," Ameryte mentioned, trying to cheer his friend up.

The man simply shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, "It's not quite the same."

"I'd like to come to his defense...but that has happened more than once, and he has done worse, so it's hard to validate he's done otherwise," Murdoc advises Ameryte, incase he forgot Ionex's creation's explosive tendencies. "Now, how about we check on the situation some more?"  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:41 pm
Kiba slowly began to be able to move again, but made no false moves just yet, so as no one would notice him. He'd been patiently sitting by and watching everything. It was not as boring as he expected it would be. All these creatures in one place were amazing to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:57 pm
"Uh-oh. I have a bad feeling." But when B looked around, he saw nothing out of the ordinary.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:58 pm
"I felt that too!"  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games