Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:21 pm
"Good," Josh smiled. "I'm Josh. Its nice to meet you." He stared at her for a long moment, thinking of evil plans.

(MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! twisted )

Morgan sighed, she sat outside of her math class. She got kicked out for making a snide comment to the teacher. Shrugging she searched for Kisa's mind. She was perfectly safe in gym, talking to a new friend. Quickly finding Talli's and making sure she was alright she came back to her mind. "Only a half hour left of class..." She said to herself and decided to draw.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 pm
((evil plans?... cool.... and Kisa has no idea whats going on....))

"Josh... thats a nice name," Kisa said, smiling. Then she realized that the hockey game was still going on. The gym teacher yelled at them for standing around doing nothing. "Either sit down on the side lines or play the game!" the teacher yelled. "I'm gonna sit down. This isn't a very good game. I stink at it. Coming?" Kisa asked Josh.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:03 pm
Josh smiled and followed, the boys behind him groaned about him sitting down, but quickly stopped. He put an image of him getting hurt in their heads. He sat down next to Kisa, "Where you from?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:06 pm
Kisa was caught off guard by the question. Then she looked down. "I'm.... from India. But i had to leave.... I'm staying with my friends here, so i enrolled here...." Kisa lied, remembering about the Atrox. I was taken from my home.... by the Atrox.....she thought, but didn't want to say it out loud.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:34 pm
Josh read her thoughts, So this is the long lost tiger-girl I've heard so much about. He sighed, "I'm sorry. I kinda know how you feel. My parents died in a car accident when I was five." It was true, but they didn't die in an accident. Josh hated his parents so he learned how to unplug the breaks, no one knew.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:22 pm
"Oh. I'm sorry. hey, I-" Kisa was interuppted when the gym teacher blew his whistle. "Looks like its time to go get changed. Did you want to talk after school, or something?" Kisa asked, smiling again.  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:29 pm
Mina slowly walked down the pathway to Jasmines house. Mina took a deep breath, then slowly knocked on the front door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:12 am
((YAYS!!! MINA'S BACK!!!! but we're at school.......))  

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:52 am
At first, Josh didn't answer. "Hey! Do you want to talk after school or something?" Kisa asked, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:47 pm
(YAY!!!!)
Mina waited for JASMIN to answer. (*cough cough*)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:04 am
((She hasn't posted for a while... i think she is on vacation....))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:39 pm
(I'm back from vacation....)

Jasmine swung the door open and gathered Mina in a hug, "Where have you been? You ran off, I was so worried about you." She pulled back and stared at Mina. Something was wrong, "What happened?"
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Josh looked over at Kisa and smiled, "Sure. Meet you at the front of the building." He jumped up and skated to the boys locker room.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan sighed and looked up as the teacher opened the door. "The bell is about to ring, you may come in."

Morgan rolled her eyes, stood and walked in after the teacher.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:45 pm
((can this be the last class? oh well. Now it is!))

Kisa walked into the girls locker room and changed quickly. After that, the bell rang and she went outside to the front of the building to wait for Josh.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:01 pm
Josh appeared behind Kisa, "Waiting for someone?" He whispered in her ear, making her jump.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan ran to her locker, grabbed her stuff and ran to her car. She found Kisa's and Talli's mind and told them to walk. She was the first one out of the parking lot. "Your in a hurry," A voice said in the back seat. Morgan jumped and looked at Seth through the rear-a-view mirror. "How- Never mind. You need to do some explaining." She said.

He shook his head, "You have to wait 'til tonight." He grinned and vanished into the shadows and out the window. Morgan cursed and turned the radio way to loud.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:04 pm
Kisa turned to Josh. "Jeez! You scared me! and i guess i WAS waiting for someone. YOU. So where do you want to go?" Kisa asked.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games