Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:00 pm
HE smiled and kissed her forehead as she slept. HE sat there as they took off and pretended to sleep. About 16 hours later. They plane touched down in Paris, France. He tapped on Meghan a bit. "Hey were here."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:07 pm
Meghan jolted awake and peered up at him with amber coloured eyes. "Really? Awesome!" She squealed and lept from her seat. She bounce down the aisle and into the terminal. She grinned as she looked out over the city, her nose pressed the the glass  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:08 pm
He smiled and stood next to her, with her suit case. He wrapped an arm around her waist. "Beautiful isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:14 pm
Meghan peered up at him and nodded silently. "It really is. It's more beautiful than I imagined." She muttered softly. "So where to Master? I am your humble obedient slave. I will follow you to the ends of the Earth." She declared with a giggle.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:50 am
"Hm . Where could we go first?" He asked himself. "Well since were hear. Lets go see the Eiffel Tower." He said  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:06 am
Meghan laughed and nodded. "Sounds wonderful! I'm afraid of heights though... but you can't go to France and not go to the Eiffel tower. I'll just cling to you." She decided with a smile  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:09 am
"Works for me." He laughed holding her hand. He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:19 am
Meghan smiled, playing with his fingers gently with a smile. "It's good that I know some french eh?" She asked with a grin. They slowly made their way to the tower. She looked up and gasped. "It's a lot bigger than I thought." She murmered.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 am
HE fallowed right behind her. "Yes, it is pretty big." He laughed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:48 am
Meghan laughed and looked over her shoulder at him. She grinned. "Shall we go up it then?" She asked, eyeing him with a smirk.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:10 pm
He smirked back at her. "Lets go." He said smiling. "But first, We have to get a hotel for the night, so we have someplace for our stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:17 pm
Meghan nodded softly, and turned sadly away from the Tower. She started off towards a chain of hotels. "I smell vampires." She muttered softly. "I'm pretty sure they're hungry for me... I don't know how... I just sense it."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:36 am
He smiled and kissed her cheek. "It'll be alright. Non of them are going to hurt you." He carried the stuff into a hotel and paid for a room. Room 634, on the 6th floor the woman said in french. He thanked her took the stuff up to the room. In the room was a king sized bed, a large T.v, and just off to the side was a whirlpool jacuzzi. He smiled at her. "What do ya think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:26 pm
"How do you know they're not going to hurt me?" She asked nervously as they headed up to the room. Her mouth dropped as soon as she stepped into the door. "Wow." She breathed. "I think you're trying to seduce me" She teased with a giggle. She ran over and lept onto the bed, snuggling into it. "Sooo comfy." She moaned happily.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:28 pm
He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Maybe." He laughed. He laid on the bed next to her. "This is nice." He smiled looking at her. "And they're not. Believe it or not. I know most of them out here. And they wouldn't do that."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games