Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:56 pm
Travis used his katana to redirect every blaster bolt away from him, a few hitting some near by bystanders.

Travis began a bead line for wolf ,spinning his katana around wildly in his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:27 pm
(SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG!!! And I really do mean it. I've just been so insanely busy. So much going on along with major testing at school. I'll try and wrap up the fight. And if I take forever again, feel free to finish it up for me, Zap.)

The four fighters all froze in the middle of what they were doing. Their attention had turned toward the large fight going on in the bleachers. Marth, being the noble warrior that he is, ran from the fighting area up into the bleacher to break up the fight. He was already halfway there when Fox and Kirby decided to join in. Meta-knight stayed behind, chuckling in amusement.

Marth sprinted toward Travis in an effort to prevent massive bloodshed. With only a foot left between them he thrust his sword forward and ran it through the handle of Travis's katana. The beam flickered and vanished, the mechanics disabled from within. Fox blocked Wolf off and prevented him from attacking again. That clearly pissed Wolf off greatly. Kirby stood by ready to react at a moment's notice.

They were all interrupted by small chuckles from Banjo and Kazooie. They were then cut off by Tingle's face appearing on the screen. "Oh... That's no good. It looks to me like the swordsmen have forfieted. After all, Marth exited the stage first. Sorry, but rules are rules."

Meta-knight scowled and grumbled still standing in the empty fighting area. Marth, however, was still too preoccupied. The fight was over. The organized one was anyway.  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:08 pm
travis was on his last nerve, the only thing that pissed him off more then some one getting in the way of his kill, was some one getting in the way of him killing some one who got in his way earlier.

his face twisted to a form of pure rage, ready to slaughter any one he could, before he could let his anger get the best of him thou travis regained his composer and yanked marths blade from his katana's hilt,traveis gazed toreds marth with a death glare

"get in my way again, and I will cut out,your,f***ing,still beating heart,ca-f***ing-peash?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:50 pm
((Hahaha... FINALLY! Been waiting for this to go on, and next up is... XD))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:11 pm
Samus and Link stood just as silently as they'd been the whole time. Samus seemed to be readying her gun, and Link had his sword in hand and boomerang on his back. On the other side of the stage, nobody was appearing at all. Dedede, having been paying attention to a lot while everyone else was fighting, smiled in anticipation.

With a large blast, Diddy Kong came flying up from the edge of the stage, Donkey Kong perched precariously on his back. As Diddy shot his guns off everywhere, DK started to beat his chest and scream as only a monkey knows how. Without warning, DK jumped off, landing square in the middle of the arena. A few cracks appeared where he'd landed, and he clasped his hands, raised them over his head, and shook them wildly at the crowd, grinning at them all.

Link appeared unimpressed, and Samus' face remained blocked from view by a large helmet. Link picked himself up on one foot, brought his shield behind him and up, and held his sword steady in a mysterious pose.
Samus simply stood. The four stood facing each other, none willing to make the first move. A loud noise was heard, and the match begun.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:59 am
Wolf was grinning widely.Until Fox stepped in front of him.
"Piss off,I was having fun"He moaned sarcastically,giving Fox a little push.
"What's with the not beating the crap out of me part?"Fox asked,one eyebrow raised.
"Adrenaline....And not wanting to be disqualified"Wolf answered simply,a crooked grin on his face.
"But it's not going to last long,so use it wisely."
"Shush,a fight's started"Fox muttered,turning towards the arena at the same time as Wolf.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 pm
"Ooohhh another fight!" Banjo chortled "SO what have we got her, some robo guy and a man in a skirt agains a King Kong imposter and a giant penguin with a hammer? what is this, freak wars!"

Zelda piped up "That robo-man is actually a woman, her name is Samus Aran she is an elite bounty hunter, that guy in the skirt is the Legendary hero of Hyrule, the land I come from, the ape is Donkey Kong, the son to the DOnkey Kong that faced Mario in that epic battle many years ago and lastly that is Kind Dedede the so called "King" of Dreamland."

"What ever princess, I just call them as I see them!" Kazooie mackingly replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:53 pm
Kirby couldn't help but chuckle at Kazooie's blunt sense of humor. Meta-knight didn't even seem to notice. He was sizing up the competitors in the next match. He wasn't too impressed by what he saw right now. But he knew that looks could be decieving.  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:18 am
"Samus and Link are definitely going to win.Donkey and Diddy don't have a hope in hell."
"I don't know if I agree with you there,O'Donnel.Link and Samus may be quicker,but DK and Diddy are a proper team,they know each other very well and have basically the same fighting style.Link and Samus are past and future put together."
"Alright then,let's just say it'll be close."
"Close."Fox agreed,turning his focus back to the match.

[EDIT]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 am
Kazooie noticed that Kirby was laughing "Hey marshmellow boy! what's so funny?"  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:43 am
((Uh, hate to be a stick in the mud, but it's donkey and DIDDY who are on a team, not Dedede.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:19 pm
Kirby glanced over at Kazooie who hadn't left her spot on Banjo's back thus far. He was slightly irked at the "marshmallow bow" comment, but he stowed it away for later for when he finally got to fight them. He just told Kazooie that it was her sense of humor that got him laughing.

(I didn't actually make Kirby talk, cuz he usually doesn't. I did my best though, cut me some slack.)  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:20 am
Zapatorf
((Uh, hate to be a stick in the mud, but it's donkey and DIDDY who are on a team, not Dedede.))

((I thought that too,but the others were saying it's Dedede so I thought I was wrong,'cause I usually am. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:16 pm
(hello!! are there any survivors?!! preferably RED survivors!! don't let that discourage you if your blue I wont step on your neck or any thing.)  

evil homer 91

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:10 pm
((Happy easter everyone!! User Image ))

"Kazooie! leave the little guy alone" Banjo snapped at Kazooie then turned towards Kirby "High I am Banjo and this is Kazooie, you're Kirby right?"  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff