Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:36 pm
Erik would've offered to carry Bachi, but Kiki had it under control. As they were about to leave, Erik remembered, they had to pay, but there was only enough to pay for two of them. 'Since Bachi didn't eat, that covers, Maura, and Kiki...but what about me?' he thought. The waitress came by to clear the table and saw that there was not enough to pay for them all.

"It's ok! Go ahead! As long as no one else finds out you'll be fine. Even if I get caught, I'll just deal with it!" she whispered.

Maura was surprised and hesitated for a moment. But she got over it, nodded and thanked the girl before going off with the rest of the group. Tonight, she'd let the other two have the bed. Her and Erik, could share the small couch in their room.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:37 pm
Kiki heard the waitress and her kind offer. Her heart warmed with hope for the human race. She would do something to thank her, some how.
Kiki walked over to the door, pushing it open with an elbow, letting the other two go first. She smiled up at the late night sky, the stars seemed to glow almost like pearls freshly pulled from the sea. "No matter where you are, or who you are, the stars always look the same." she said warmly.

((Well...it looks like we lost Ed and Winry. Perhaps we should just say they stayed to talk at the table or something?))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:02 pm
Envy looked at Road and Emmy "get off my back for a minute, please"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:26 pm
((shiz! i was just thinkin that soo...yeah let's go with that!))

Erik and Maura took one last look at Ed and Winry, leaving tham at the table to talk amongst themselves. He followed behind the ladies, noticing he'd be sharing a room with the three of them. It was no suprise that he didn't really care because he'd been surrounded by girls all the time at the orphanage. After hearing Kiki about about the stars, he nodded and agreed. "Very true, my friend! We've been so many places, and yet they change not. I could swear on those Maura, but I'll leave the Romeo and Juliet story out f this!" he said laughing a bit as they walked. He put his hands in his pockets and watched his feet as they traveled on.

"Please do, you know how I am when it comes to Romeo and Juliet," Maura answered.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:30 am
Kiki nodded, she had read Romeo and Juliet once before. Even when she looked up someone of old english, it still made her head spin. She didn't think she could handle another go with that. "Even so...the sky is lovely. I wouldn't mind looking up at them forever with someone I love." she looked over her shoulder at Erik and Maura with a wink.

Bachi opened her eyes to see she was laying on Kiki's back. Her eyes became wide, her fsce turned flush. She smiled and incircled her arms around her neck. Master was so kind. She sighed and allowed herself to be carried, still awake.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:30 pm
As they walked, Erik's eyes moved upward and he saw Bachi's eyes open. She stayed quiet though, not making a sound at all. He left it alone, wanting to make a joke, but he decided it was better not to ruin the sweet moment. He spread his arms wide and stretched as he walked alongside Maura now.

Maura, though she didn't see Bachi wake up, wanted a piggy back ride for no reason now. So she just as Erik was in the middle of stretching, she ran behind him, jumping, and latching herself onto him. He felt his strong arm tighten under her legs to support her.

"Hey, no free rides, lazy!" Erik teased. He remebered years ago when Maura had broken her leg at the orphange. They didn't have crutches so Erik carried her wherever she couldn't walk. He loved the warmth of her body against his, her sweet voice in his ear, feeling her heartbeat on his back.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:25 pm
The piggy back twins walked on, no where from what Kiki could see. She finally broke the silents, "So...where are you two staying? It's very kind of you to allowe us, Bachi and I, to stay with you. But I don't want to cause any trouble." little did she know what her fate was. "If so, i can find Bachi and myself another place to stay." she said.
The wind blew, it was now chilly from the rain before. Kiki could feel Bachi shiver from behind her. With a smile, she warmed her body to feel like a comfurtable bed, steam barely made it off her body before the wind blew it away. It was pretty cool to see.

Bachi felt her body get warmer, almost mistakeing it for love. It felt so good...Oh how she never wanted to move from this spot! It was like heaven on earth. But, she didn't want to cause anymore trouble. She spoke up, "Master....You may let me off now. I'm sorry for makeing you carry me." she said, trying to push off. But Kiki held fast.

"No can do. Just enjoy the ride until we find a place to sleep." she said kindly, locking her fingers tightly around themselves so Bachi couldn't get off. "Besides, it's kinda like when my sister would carry me home after a long day of play. This time, it's my turn." she said, recalling a memory from her past. She smiled coldly, it was a little bitter sweet. where was her sister now? If Kiki found her, then what? Would she excpet the creature she had made. Were they even related now? It was like the vows a couple resights, "Til death do us part." death had parted Kiki.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:09 pm
Emmy gets off "....."  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:20 pm
ROad clmbd off of Envy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:28 pm
"We're staying where we first met you. It's a little small for four people, but it'll work!" Erik answered. "So really, it's no trouble at all," he added. In the far distance, he could see the hotel lights.

"There! There it is!" Maura pointed. She rested her head on Erik's shoulder and sighed. The sigh turned into a yawn and Erik bounced up a little to raise her up. "I'm so sleepy!" she said tiredly.

"Oh. That's what's wrong? I thught you were just yawning for the hell of it," Erik said sarcastically. Sarcasm was also a sign of Erik being tired.

"Shut up," was her reply.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:58 pm
Envy looked at Emmy "i'll shift into something else that won't scare you, ok?"
shifts into an Envy kitty User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:39 pm
((woooow envy kitty. creepy...lol XD))  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:11 pm
Emmy giggled "KITTY!" she picks envy up and hugs him "hehe"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:47 pm
"Your so cute Envy~!!",Road said and gently scratched his head.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:52 am
(note about Envykitties
User Image )
Envykitty jumps on Emmy's head trying to reach Road to scratch her  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games