Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:04 pm
Talking about eye colors... My friend today out of the blue in guitar class said: 'Your eyes are green....Weren't they blue before?' And it sort of made me laugh, cause I have eyes that change color...And had times where I've had the one blue and one green eye..And the occasional grey eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:25 pm
Wow. :0 I wish my eyes did that. Mine just stay the same. They're just hazel. ;-;  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:00 am
Mine change and I hate it. They are either Hazel o just plain grey.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:33 pm
The other day my friend and I were discussing cosplay for an upcoming event, and we decided to do Axis Powers Hetalia. I chose America, so she attacks my head and peels open my eyelids like she's looking for something. A whole minute later, she releases my head and nods, "Okay!".
I think she was making sure that my eyes were blue. Which is odd, considering my eyes are teal; more on the green side.  

Mubyou

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:08 am
M to the Third Power
The other day my friend and I were discussing cosplay for an upcoming event, and we decided to do Axis Powers Hetalia. I chose America, so she attacks my head and peels open my eyelids like she's looking for something. A whole minute later, she releases my head and nods, "Okay!".
I think she was making sure that my eyes were blue. Which is odd, considering my eyes are teal; more on the green side.
I wish my eyes were teal. ;-; I think my Dad's eyes are teal, or he says so. But my Dad is color blind just like every other man I know. ]:<  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:11 pm
XxGrieverxX
M to the Third Power
I wish my eyes were teal. ;-; I think my Dad's eyes are teal, or he says so. But my Dad is color blind just like every other man I know. ]:<
I am not colorblind. I work in photoshop and corel. If I was color blind I couldn't do my work.

Kamen Ride

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:04 pm
I dragged my DA back to life. But I haven't celebrate yt. .__.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:57 pm
@Clownie
That's what they all say. talk2hand

@BL
Why not? D:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:24 pm
If you'll look at my sig you'll know I am not color blind.

I <3 That sig. KickHopper is <3. So emo. "Either way a loser like me..." "We'll be in this darkness forever Partner." "We aren't beings of the light anymore." "I'm jealous of you Partner I wanna be cheered up to..." "Did you just laugh at my partner? You just laughed didn't you!"

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:16 pm
I rembered when I beta tested for zomg! and after awhile I rembered I had a link this is gaia beta server http://test10www.gaiaonline.com/
it's gaia and not gaia but some areas connected you back to normal gaia............where's griever  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:12 am
/because my faily is a bunch of tightwads/.

There's this stop on the bus called "monument and constitution street" but when I listen to my music it sounds like "Monument and Prostitution streey". Weird.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:39 pm
@Clownie
I don't see how that proves you're not colorblind.

@Naota
That's awesome. c: I wasn't a beta tester, sadly.
I is here. I just haven't been on much. I haven't been really in the mood to get on Gaia lately. D:

@BL
WOW, BL. JUST WOW.
I LAWL'D.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:59 pm
clown@ I'm holding up a iteam what color is it

@griever that place is a secret pass it on  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:23 pm
My anime club meeting was epic fail. We ate food and talked about Pokemon for three hours.
I love Pokemon, but three hours?

I LOVE YOUR NEW AVI, GRIEVER.  

Mubyou

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:44 pm
can you guy help me support this thread  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games