Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:31 pm

(YESH!!! Don't you guys read my info thing in the front!!! I spent alot of useless time on that thing evil , if you read it it will tell you that the randome ditches which are more like gorges are one of the tribes defense, there surrounded by vines,, roots, and thorn bushes. So you can't see them unless you know there there!!!)
Sun came to a hualt panting, they had just come across a stream. "ok. . .everyone. . .drink. . .up. . " Sun padded forward and started to lap at the cool fluid. mouse dung! Still nothing!!! Why can't we find just SOMETHING that works!!! So far all we've got is thorns, thorns, THORNS!!!! We can't exspect kit-mothers to be able to find and sit comfterably on a big bush of THORNS?!?!?! Sun huffed angrely.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:59 pm

Dark when night falls (Dark) walked out of the nursery."I wonder what I can do today!" he said to himself.Then he started to bounce with excitment when he thought of ideas.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:06 pm

CAN I BE A PART TOO??????? I want to be a kit, if thats ok. And can my name be Leaf Beneath The Trees (Leaf)? PLEASE?????????????????????
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:38 pm

(shure go ahead! xp )

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:18 pm

THANKS!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Leaf Beneath The Trees (Leaf) woke up from her nap, she walked out of the nusery to lay down and streach in the sun. When she got back up, she saw Dark bouncing around, so Leaf thought he wanted to play. Leaf crouched down and creeped up on him, and once in position, she pounced and landed on his back, and started a play fight.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:54 am

Dark never saw Leaf coming and when Leaf bounced on him he jumped.Then he saw who it was and began to play.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:40 pm

Leaf knew that she caught his attention and was playing, so she cuffed him on the ear, with her claws carefully sheathed, and got back out of range, then she ran towards him, trying to run him over and make him topple to the ground.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:26 pm

Sun finnished lapping the water. She looked around. "this is it!" she gasphed. Underneath the thorns was a clearing of sort, she noticed prey flickering back and forth in the folds of the throns. "quickly!! Glow! Flame! Come here!" The two prey hunters raced over. "Glow I want you to lead a group of prey hunters to catch as much prey as possible, make a pile in the center of this clearing." Glow nodded then hurried off touching scertian prey hunters as she went. Sun turned to Flame. "I want you and the fastest prey-hunters here to find land marks so the tribe can easily find this place again when needed." Flame nodded and hurried off. Sun looked around at the remening cats, "ok lets go tell the clan that we found the spot!" Sun turned the cats that were staying. "Make shure that you hurry back when your done!" the cats nodded then got back to work. Sun beckoned to her cats, then sprinted up the hill back towards their camp.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:42 am

Leaf push Dark over as she rushed by him, and turned around to try to pin Dark. When she got there, Dark was still on the ground. Leaf jumped on top of him and pinned him onto the ground. "I win Dark! Give up! I am the greatest warrior this trbe will ever see!" Leaf said to Dark as he wiggled underneath her.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:13 pm

Sun and her group of cats arrived the camp. "CAT"S OF THE TRIBE OF SHINING LIGHT!!!!" Sun yowled almosst out of breath. "WE"VE FOUND A SAFE SPOT FOR CATS TO EXSCAPE TO WHEN THE TIME IS NEEDED!!!!!" Sun then sat on the ground. She started to groom the dirt out of her fur. "I wounder how Lunars doing with her group. . . ." Sun whispered to Sky who was sitting next to her.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:54 am

"Safe spot? I wonder where that is. I wonder if its really cool to play in." Leaf said. Leaf walked up to Sun. "Where is this 'safe spot'? Is it nice?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:56 am

(lol I forgot you weren't here when the plot was placed xp )
Sun bent down to stair into Leafs eyes. "remember the profacy that the Tribe that burns up high said to me?" Sun licked Leafs head. "when that danger happens, this will be the spot that surviving cats can go. . . .it we're all still alive. . . " Sun looked around the clearing. . . all these cats could die from something that Sun wasen't able to understand.. .

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:13 pm

((yeah, your right, i wasn't here for the begining. sweatdrop ))
"Oh, ok. Bye Sun!" Leaf bounced away, being the little, happy kit she is. She looked for Dark, but she couldn't find him, so she went to a group of prey-hunters about to leave. "Can't I come hunting too? Please? I'm almost ready to be a to-be prey-hunter myself. PLEASE?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:54 am

(lol)
Sun felt a slight glow inside herself from the kit bounding away, so carefree. . . ."this can't happen, I won't let this happen." Sun hissed to herself. Sun turned and stalked out of the clearing.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:24 am

"No, you're still to young," said one of the prey-hunters. "Ok, bye!" said Leaf, and she walked away. She decided to go look for Dark again, but she still couldn't find him again. "I wonder what i can do now." Leaf said to herself. Since she couldn't think of anything to do, she just started to walk around, seeing if anyone needed any help.
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games