Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:58 pm

Rasu and Uncle were pretty exhausted. They had been in the room for over 4 hours without stopping. Then they were teleported. "WHOA!" Rasu yelled. "Where the heck are we?" Rasu asked. Chris walked up next to him. "Earth..." He replied. Jirai walked up next to Uncle. "Um...what happened?" He asked. "Jirai! You came here too?" Uncle asked. Everyone was really confused as to what had happened.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:57 pm

"Well guys I'm going to Station Square to see my parents." Dessenger said as he took off. (Hey i'm going to be out for a day or two if Chiros destroyed while i'm gone can you guys keep from bringing any new big enemys till i get back i have somthing planed.)

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Chris was suddenly looking at a mirror, and checking out the rest of his body. "What's wrong Chris?" Rasu asked when he noticed it. "I'm....I'm not aging at all! I thought if the Master Emerald were to be used to teleport me back here, I'd be able to start to age again." Then he realized what went wrong. The Master emerald had been destroyed by Cruge, which had made it lose Chris's aging data. "Does...does this mean that I'll never be able to age?!" Chris put his hands to his face. "It's going to happen again! The ones I love will all grow old, while I still will be 12." Chris started to cry.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:58 am

"We better get going," said Sophie just after she programmed the communicators to her plane which only allowed contact and nothing else (No way of tracking locations or anything).
With that Flage and Sophie got into the fighter jet and flew off contacting G.U.N on the planes communicator (which is on a different signal to the communicator but the main signals alert the person using them that people are talking on them)

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:56 pm

Kayonis flew himself and the Master Emerald to the Center of the mystic ruins. Inside a temple, Kayonis took the Master Emerald to the very bottm of the temple. It was about twenty five feet below the Earths surface. "There, it should be safe for a while." He said and ascended back up.

~*~

The freedom fighters were all confused, but Sonic knew exactly where he was. "How'd we get back here?" He asked as if someone would answer. "Sonic, what's going on. Where's my son?" Knuckles asked. "Chill knux, he's probably fine where ever he is. In the mean time, you and Rouge need to sit. We need to explain what's going on on Mobius." Sonic said and all the Freedom Fighters started to explain things.

~*~

Sonia and Manic were exploring the mountain. "Any idea where we are or how we got here?" Manic asked. "Not really, but the most important thing to do is not panic right now." Sonia said trying to calm herself more so than Manic. Kayonis was flying above and landed in front of her. "Kayonis! You're ok!" She exclaimed hugging him. "I'm fine." He said to her. "Kayonis and Sonia sittin in a tree..." Manic started to taunt before Kayonis smacked him. "If you knew how serious the situation is, you wouldn't be joking." Kayonis said. "We have to look for those emeralds that are here." He said. Sonia agreed and they started searching Red Mountain.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:29 pm

Chris wiped his eyes. "This is no time for this." Chris said standing up. "We need to regroup." Chris turned on his communicator. "Everyone! Let's regroup at my house! I'm going to send everyone the coordinates for it. Meet you all there!" Chris turned it off and turned to the people that were there. "Come on guys, lets head over to my place." Chris said. He pulled out his board and waited for everyone else to get prepared.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:24 am

Flage and Sophie landed at G.U.N headquarters telling them what had happened to there world, Mobius. They told them of the situation and sorted out a lot of business that would be needed to have been done. They started at the base for quite awhile for the first day since they were back here...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:19 pm

Dessenger came to a slow stop in front of his house, opening the door he saw his parents. Running towards them he gave them a big hug. "Dear you look exhausted." his mom said. "Yeah i've been though a lot." he said telling them what had happened while he was away. "Wow Dessenger a freedom fighter." "Yeah Dad." "Well why don't you stay for dinner Dessenger your mother made fried rice." "That would be nice." Dessenger replied "But i can't stay long Chiro needs to be stopped."

"Sir preperations are at one hundred percent." "Good now we wait for the right time get the army in pistion." Dr.Delrag replied.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:25 am

Kayonis, Sonia, and Manic all met inside of Red Mountain after combing the outside. "Anything?" Sonia asked. "Nothing." Kayonis said. "Nada." Manic replied. "Rats, I didn't find anything either." Sonia said. "Kayonis, I think we should stick together in here. No telling where every one would be in here. Plus it's for safety measures." Sonia said. "I agree." Kayonis spoke. "Heh, just like old times. We're the original Freedom Fighters NG. The others just stumbled on." Manic said. "Regardless, Manic, they are still Freedom Fighters NG." Sonia spoke. "I know, but we have more experience as a team." He said. "I can't argue with him there." Kayonis said. "Well, I don't know about the others." Sonia said. "But, I can't disagree. We've been a team since early childhood." Sonia finished. "Well, let's start looking for the emerald." Kayonis said. "We'll, stay together, but you two can take the ground. I'll take to the air." Kayonis said climbing onto a wall. "Be careful." Sonia said and she and Manic started searching. About a half and hour later, they found a chaos emerald buried about nine feet down. "Finally, hold on to that please Sonia." Kayonis said. At this point, they got the message to meet at Chris's house. "Well, looks like we're going where dad was for awhile." Kayonis said and they took off.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:36 am

"How can this be..." Said Eggman recalculating the figures,"This seems impossible," In a rage he smashed his fists down onto the table
"HOW CAN THERE ONLY BE 5 CHAOS EMERALDS!" he yelled,"Where are the other 2 on the scanners?"yelling at the nearest robot.
"S...S....Sir," replied the robot fearing becoming scarp metal,"They must be cloaking the signals,"
"I made this machine to track them through cloaking," yelled Eggman as he stormed to his private quarters in a rage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I agree that with the dangers this energy cloaking device is best for these emeralds," said Flage putting the emeralds in a briefcase.
"And we can still use them in these," asked Sophie.
"Yes but that will give of the signal for the time they are used," said a G.U.N scientist,"but this case will only fit these 2 due to the amount of power the cloaking device can mask without overloading,"
"Also I have a request," said Sophie hesitating a little,"said Sophie and with that she told her plan.
"That seems possible but it might take a few days," said the scientist.
"We have another problem," said Flage, "With the information I have obtained, I believe Eggman is still alive and might be in this world because of us being transported here,"

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Chris, Uncle, Rasu, and Jirai had just arrived at Chris's place. "WHOA!" Rasu said. "This place is even bigger than the castle! This is your home Chris?" Chris smiled. "Sure is! Lets go inside."
----------
(since it has been 24 years [2 on Mobius] on Earth, Chuck is no longer alive, and Ella and Mr. Tanaka are now retired from serving the Thorndykes. They have a new maid and butler, but they aren't really going to be mentioned. The Thorndykes themselves have grown old and rarely travel out of the house. Chuck's old lab is still next to the house, but it is bigger than last time.)
----------
The four walked inside the house. "Mom? Dad? You here?" Chris yelled into the house. "Not so loud honey." Mrs. Thorndyke said coming down the stairs. " Mom! It's great to see you again!" He said giving her a hug. "Good to see you, too, Christopher." She said with a smile. She noticed the other three standing there. "Who are they? They look like they're from Sonic's world." She asked. "Your right mom, they are from his world. Say hi guys!" Chris replied. "Hi Chris's mom! I'm Rasu!" "Just call me Uncle." "Hello! I'm Jirai! Nice to meet you!" They all said. "It's nice to meet all of you too!" She replied. "Mom, we're expecting more friends to come, I told them to meet us here." Chris started walking towards the door. "Please tell them that we will be in grandpa's lab, ok?" Chris told her. "Alright sweety, I'll tell them." She replied. Chris lead the three out the door and to Chuck's lab. They went up into the attic and sat on the old beanbag chairs, waiting for everyone else to show up.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:41 pm

"All ready for you Sophie," said the scientist.
Sophie nodded and she got in the plane with Flage. They rapidly took off and managed to use the radar to find their friend and started to fly towards them.

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:04 pm

"Gotta go." Dessenger said to his parents as he got on his board. "Alright honey be safe." his mom replied. Dessenger took off at full speed the scenery blasting by as a blur. An hour later he arrived at Chris' house.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:37 am

sonia, Manic and Kayonis arrived at Chris's. "Whoa, past cool place!" Manic said. "Yeah, and I thought our place was big." Sonia replied. KAyonis nodded equally impressed. They rang the doorbell and were asked to come in. Chris's mom looked at them. "I thik I know who you two belong to." She said indicating towards Manic and Kayonis. "You're Sonic's son and you're knuckles's aren't you?" She asked. "Yeah, and that's my sister, Sonia." Manic said pointing to her. "Oh dear, forgive me, I didn't think you were Sonic's. I thought he and Amy were your mother." She said. "No worries. My mother is Wueen Sally Acorn." She said politely. "Oh that makes Sonic a King now right?" Chris's mom asked. "That's right. Though he doesn't go for the 'King' thing. He says it's too formal." Sonia replied. "That's just like I remember Sonic." She said and led the three upstairs.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:39 am

The loud sound of a plane rose above Chris's house for a moment everyone looked to see a fighter plane doing a loop the loop and landing around the back.
The cockpit opened on the fighter and Flage stepped out helping Sophie out and they walked to the house looking around spotting their friends.
"You will need these," said Flage carrying a briefcase opening it and showing a fair amount of paper work mostly official documents like passports.
"Our friends at G.U.N managed to get them faster than the normal way and also full rights in this world and all the rest." said Flage handing them out to the correct people, putting the case back into the plane getting out a quite large bag instead which he did not tell the contents of when the others asked but simply said it was important items that he might require.
With that they headed inside. Looking around to see there new surroundings.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games