Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:51 pm
He turned around and looked at the movies as the popcorn started to pop. "Hmm, tough choice." The Goonies was a great movie, but Ferris Buller's Day Off was funny. "How about Ferris?" He nodded and got the popcorn out of the microwave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:54 pm
"Ok!" She smiled and put the movie in. Eva sat on the couch and grabbed a blanket. She waited patiently for Alex as the movie started.

(I'm going to bed. Goodnight.)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:56 pm
(yeah, me too. good night.)

Alex dumped the popcorn into a large bowl and sat next to her on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:38 am
Eva snuggled closer to Alex and began to munch on the popcorn. Before the movie was over, Eva had fallen asleep with her arms wrapped around Alex and her head on his shoulder. She began to dream of nothing but him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:45 am
Alex smiled at her and layed down on the couch slowly so she wouldn't wake her. He had positioned them so they were next to each other laying down. He kissed her gently and hugged her back as he too fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:56 am
The sun was shining brightly through the windows. When Eve woke up, she couldn't remember how she got there or why the TV was on. She felt something on her hand and looked down. Another hand was laced with hers. The warmth of a body was behind her keeping her nice and warm. The memories of the day before flooded to her mind, although, she didn't know how she had gotten in that position. A knock came to the door and Eva remembered something else. Voices could be heard outside the door. Eva froze where she was. "Eva, honey it's your family!" Her mother said through the door. She rolled over and fell with a bang.

"Ow," She looked at the door and then back at Alex. This was going to be interesting.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:01 am
Alex jumped at the sound of the bang on the door and Eva falling off the couch. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. He saw Eva on the floor and blinked. "You alright?" He asked swinging his feet so he was in a sitting postition. He grabbed the remote for the tv and changed it to some random movie instead of the blank screen that had been on all night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:11 am
Eva nodded and quickly fixed her hair. She jumped up at another knocking and opened the door. "Hey!" She said and they all hugged.
"I'm going to put the ice in the refrigerator." Her father said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Honey, this place looks wonderful but you forgot one thing. The door bell it doesn't work. You need to get that fixed." Her mother said.

"EVA!" The boys yelled as the attacked her in a giant hug.

"GUYS!!!! I CAN'T BREATH!!!" She gasped. The boys sat her down and laughed. Her mother grabbed her by the shoulders.

"I knew there was a guy here." She winked and looked over at Alex. The boys sat down next to him and began watching the movie.

"I'm going to change. Watch them for me, I don't trust them so close to him. You know, in arms reach." Her mother nodded and Eva walked past them. "If either one of you hurts a single hair on his head I'll skin you alive myself." She glared at brothers.

"What? Like this?" Bobby asked before plucking one of Alex's hair. Eva glared at them.

"Not funny." She said. Eva gave Alex an apologetic look and headed upstairs to change.

"So," George began. "We hear you saved out sister from death."

(Be back in 45 minutes or so)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:19 am
Alex blinked at all the commotion and winced when he had a hair yanked out of his head. He looked back at Eva and shrugged as if to say, 'don't worry about it.' He looked back at her brothers and sat on a chair. "Yeah, you could put it that way."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:14 am
George looked over at Alex. "Thanks for saving her. And we're sorry about the first time we met. We're very protective of our older sister." Bobby nodded in agreement.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 am
Alex nodded. "Anytime. And I don't think last time we got a proper introduction." He held out his hand. "I'm Alex."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:23 am
George shook his hand. "I'm George and this is Bobby." He nodded to his brother. "So what do you do for a living?" He asked.

"Hey Eva!" Her father shouted. "Where do you keep the bbg utensils?" He asked.

"In the drawer, left of the sink!" She shouted from upstairs.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:30 am
"I work at my dad's auto shop fixing cars and such." Alex shrugged. "But with college coming up I'm gonna have to get a new job."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:39 am
Bobby nodded. "Interesting. Eva fixes cars as well. Actually, she's fixing a motorcycle which we brought over for her."

"And I don't know what she's going to do when she goes to college. She got excepted to the one just half an hour away from here. That's why she moved here." George said. Eva walked down the stairs scrubbing her head with a towel.

"Oh good. You're still alive." She smiled at Alex.

"Ignoring that. We brought something for you." Bobby said. Eva stopped as she was about to walk into the kitchen. Slowly, she turned around and waited for her brother. "You're bike is outside." Eva dropped her towel and ran outside.

"YES!" She jumped once she saw it. "Aww, my baby." Eva gently rubbed the bike. "Hello. I've missed you."

"EVA!" Her mother called.

"Coming!" Eva called back. "I'll be back." She whispered before walking back into the kitchen.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:52 am
Alex couldn't help but laugh as he watched her. "Wow... She really does love that bike." He chuckled a little. "Yeah, I'll probably end up going to that college too. It's close and has options for different careers."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games