Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SABA0DY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:16 pm
Hello there everyone! :]

My name is Elizabeth, I live in Maryland, and I love Ouran High School Host Club! I finished the anime a few weeks ago. :]
I like other things too, but I don't think it's important to type out right now.

Thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:42 pm
Ello everybody!
It's Margaret/DarkHyacinth! I love Ouran and am a huge fan of the anime, I haven't read the manga but want to soon, I need to stop being broke first sweatdrop . I love all of the characters, I love the twins and Kyouya.
I'm new to gaia, so feel free to add me I love meeting new people. biggrin
I love dancing, acting,singing, drawing and many other random activities
Yay Ouran!  

DarkHyacinth

blackaddersfork

Enigmatic Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 pm
Hi! I was invited to join recently.
My name is Todd.
I live in North Carolina.
Over 20
I love the twins best of all.
I am more like Kyouya irl though.
I love anime and manga.
Ouran rocks! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:23 pm
Hello, my name is Jessica.

I love anime, and my favorites would have to be Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, Chaos Head, and Code Geass. I also like to cosplay, and my first costume was Tifa from Final Fantasy VII.

I also love to write stories and play the piano.
I look forward to getting to know everyone ^-^  

GhostlyMystic

another wandering artist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:08 pm
hey hey! I'm art-san and i'm very happy to be in the ouran host club guild! ~squee~ so...i'm female human species. blaugh lolz. i'm in college going for a double major, biology and chemistry. ^_^ i plan to use those degrees to get a job being a...host club member! kidding kidding. i'm getting RE-introduced to anime, and so far i like ouran host club, hellsing, soul eater, earlier episodes of death note and...azu manga dioh. that's all i've seen so far. let's see, i draw when i can...and play videogames. RP mainly. My favorite is final fantasy. i like lord of the rings, star wars, moulin rouge, tim burton films, V for Vendetta...and i think that's enough for now. ^_^ can't give you all my secrets away, getting to know me is like...a long strange journey, even for myself. DX and now i have written WAY too much huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:24 pm
lalala....

Oh, hi there. I'm rather_bored. I'm rather bored. AHAHA GET IT YEAH BECAUSE YES THE USERNAME AND THEN I SAID....

Hm. Well, anyways, I like roleplaying and reading and spouting nonsense and all sorts of other things.

These events sound fun.

I'm going to my corner now....  

rather_bored

Paranoid Puppet2

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 pm
Hello to all o:
As of now I am a member of this guild. cool
My name is Justin.
I'll be 19 on April 25'th.
I love anime ALOT @_@
I also love video games, movies, manga, and STAR WARS! 8B
I dunno what else to say now ._.
So I guess I shall end this post as is. O:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:09 am
Greetings everyone. Thank you for letting me join. I've been hooked on our favorite hosts since I saw the first 2 episodes at a convention a few years ago. I always hoped I'd be able to get the full series in the states. Now that I have the full set I've watched it twice and even did a marathon of watching all day.
A lady doesn't reveal her age but I'm sure I'm older than most here. I love anime and even have posters, figures and wall scrolls decorating my office walls. I look forward to getting to know everyone.  

SnowWtch

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 pm
Welcome, everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:22 pm
Name: Yuzume Mikien (I don’t enjoy have people know my real name.)
Prefers to be called: Yuzume is fine... though with the Ouran Fangirls in my life, I have been dubbed Okaa-san.
Ethnic: Asian… Chinese-Filipino to be exact
Gender: (Hmmm… I don’t feel like telling you.) You may find out if you get to know me.
Birthday: April 2
Horoscope: Aries (Ram)
Location: I currently reside in Spain, but due to my father’s job I move around a lot. I come from the US.
Likes: Anime, Manga, Ouran High School Host Club, Writing, Drawing, Literacy, Roleplaying, Learning new languages, Intelligence, and I will admit working for Money/Profit of any kind.
Dislikes: Conformists, People who take pride in stupidity, Moths, People who don’t try to excel, Failure, and my weaknesses.
Personality: I am generally the human Kyouya Ohtori, minus the unfathomable wealth, glasses, social status, and older brothers. I am the eldest child in my family and am prone to observation rather than action. I’m not a bad person and would enjoy getting to know new people. I am obsessed with school (actually I am very dedicated) and most of the time I place my school work before my social life and relaxation time. To people who know me, I’m the stressed Asian who suffers silently. To strangers, I’m the cold observant overachiever. I was raised to sacrifice quite a bit to achieve adequate success.
Manga genres that catch my interest: I enjoy the series that play with the mind and have a strong storyline. OHSHC was actually a trip down an unorthodox path for me.
Music: I listen to foreign music. I dislike rap and country, but love techno, rock, j-pop, and k-pop.
Other: I write fanfiction. I am currently writing a OHSHC fic
It Takes Two to Play the Game. I would love more readers and reviewers!

Yuzume_Mikien

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Hello all, I'm kahlan . However you might also know me by a differnt name , because i'm just Myria on a different account.

XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:34 am
name: KittyCat_Bekox3 (real name : Mara)
Prefers to be called : Mara
Ethnic: Filipino-japanese
Brithday: July 3
Horoscope: Cancer
Dislikes: Meanie stuff and some you might know soon
More about me?
Read my profile X3
too tired to type sorry  

Aesthetic Waifu

Anad Kay

550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:26 pm
Name: Anad
Likes: Anime, cat's, reading, wrighting, art in gerneral, and rping
Dislikes: Work, cleaning house, paying rent  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 pm
my real name is sky . . . im 15 yrs. old . . . i live in japan but wasn't born there . . . i like anime , A LOT ! especially ouran and special a . . . i also like DOMO - KUN !

thats about it . . .

biggrin  

Cheese Brgr

Sex Symbol

Mayo Of The Naize

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:47 pm
Oooh nice nice. I like Ouran. :] Thanks for the invite.

And hi, I'm Rabbit. I rabbit around, I eat rabbit food, I play rabbit games. =:]  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games