Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:42 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki smiled widely when Erik asked about pots and pans. she loved cooking. "I'll make some." she told the two as she pulled off her cloak and layed it on the floor. Without her cloak on you could see Kiki's shoulders, part of her mid-drift, some of her legs, and part of her chest. That was more then anyone had seen of her, except Dragea, they were twins after all. "Lets cook!" Kiki said as she clapped her hands togather and layed them on an alchemy cirlce that no one had seen her make. The floor glowed and out poped some pots, pans and many things needed to cook. Kiki had also included two aprons so Maura and herself could keep their clothies clean. Kiki put her apron on and tied it tightly around her waist. It bearly fit her around the chest area, so she tryed to hide that by turning away from Erik and throwing the other apron at Maura and saying, "You'll look so cute in an apron Maura." she said the truth. The ties of Kiki's apron glidded down her upper leg in a bow. Her tail moved with every step as she glanced back to look at the two with a slight blush on her face. "I never thought I'd look like a normal house wife..." Kiki said quitely as she played with her hands.

((Kiki will look so cute ^.^))

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:23 pm
Maura caught the apron and quickly put it on. "Yeah, I think it does make me look pretty cute! Erik and me in little house, him coming home from work, and me cooking dinner like this when he gets home! We make the greatest married couple!" she daydreamed out loud. She was blushing herself as she thought bout it. Then she noticed she was having the same problem as Kiki, with her chest. So she did what she always did...harass Erik! "Hey Erik, does this make me look cute? she said sticking her chest out a little more to make her point.

Erik at first kept his eyes closed and answered,"You always look cute, no matter what you wear!" She always did this, but he never paid attention unless she was doing something like showing off her body. But this time it slipped his mind.

"Erik!" she whined. She loved this part! It was like clockwork! "Your not looking!" she said leaning over and pouting.

He sighed and finally opened them to see Maura's breasts practically in his face! "Ah! Maura, stop! You know I hate when you do that!" he protested. "Top-heavy women like you can't just come dropping in on a guy's face like that you know!" he mumbled, trying to keep Kiki from hearing.

There it was! The look on his face! Maura got such a laugh from doing that! It was because she knew that he actually liked it! All boys did right? At least as far as she knew. Then she turned to Kiki and gathered the things they'd need. "See Kiki? You don't have to be shy around Erik with your body! It's not he'll do anything pervy like that! You just saw how he reacted! He respects a woman's body for what it is! Yep! I pretty much got him trained! Knows to keep his hands to himself and his tongue in his mouth! Right Erik?" she said doing another little pose for him.

"R-right!" he replied desperately trying to hide that he liked everything he saw! 'Why of all times Maura? Why? You love torturing me today don't you? She's been so moody today! First she's slapping the hell outta me and now she's just being a big tease! Why doesn't she stop while she's ahead?' he thought sitting up and leaning over to look at the floor.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Kiki could only look down and cover her chest with her hands. she knew he was a good man, and that he would never do anything to upset her. But she just couldn't see what everyone else could see about her. To Kiki, her body was a body, something for her soul to be traped in, she saw nothing really speical about it. Though it's not like she hated it. She was begining to feel pretty because of her new friends.
Kiki walked over to Maura and plug in the hot pan that she had made, "Start boiling the water for the noodles and I'll chap the meats and vegys for the raman." she told Maura as she stepped around the table so she could begin cutting on the cuting board. "Do you mind if I cut the meats into shapes? I'm afraid thats all I can cut them into. Dragy like it when I cut her meats into animals, so I just tought myself that way. I'm sorry if you don't like it." Kiki said as she started on the vegys with her back turned from Erik as she stood near Maura as they began to cut. She grabbed the knife and grabed some of the vegitables they would be useing and began to cut with speed and skill. As Kiki's consintration began to raise, so did her tail. Her dress began to lift a little higher. Showing off Kiki's legs a little more then she would have like.

((Oh I'm so mean to Erik XD hehehehee...))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:25 pm
((quite mean indeed!))

"Ok!" Maura said going to fill up the pan with water. When returned she saw that Kiki's tail was lifting her skirt a little. She was about to say something but simply answered, "Not at all! That sounds like a really cute idea!" She shifted her eyes toward Erik who was still leaned over looking at the floor. 'Let's test you Erik! You may be able to get over me, but what about our pretty feline friend?' Maura wondered. A little smirk was on her face, but she soon covered it with humming and filling up the pan.

Erik was none the wiser to what was about to happen. The rhythmic sound of the chopping made him want to look up for some reason. But he barely lifted his head and saw it. Kiki's skirt slowly wavering up and down by the motion of her tail. It was already high but her thighs were now visible. His body reacted on instinct. His eyes went higher. The shadows preventing further sight. He caught himself in time and looked away towards Maura, who was humming a familiar tune. She gently shook her hips from side to side and that created another unwanted thought. Finally he stood suddenly and headed towards the door. "I-I'll be...um...outside! Just call when the food's ready, ok?" he stuttered and quickly left the room. He sat next to the door and breathed deeply to calm his racing heart and raging instincts. "Stop it Erik! Think of what Kiki'd do! Maura too. You couldn't hurt her like that! It's not in you! Just sit out here, enjoy the silence" he whispered to himself. Beginning to calm down, he began to sweat a little.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:38 am

Kiki turned her head when Erik left, tilting her head to the side. "Why did Erik leave? Does he not like knives or something?" Kiki asked, turning back to Maura. "We better hurry so he doesn't get lonely out there." she told Maura as she herself steped up her cutting. The vegitables were already cut and she was working on there meat. She decided to cut them in little dog shapes and she was quickly done with this too. Kiki dumped the vegys in one pot and the meat in the other. Placeing both pots on a hot plate that she had made so they could cook. The vegitables were in boiling water, while the meat was just dry. "Do you like flavoring on your meat? I can put some flavor in if you like." she told Maura as she sturred the vegitables with one and and flipping the pan that had the meat in the other. she did all this with a smile on her face. The thought of her cooking made her happy, and that she would be working soon and they had a piano that she could play made her a little overexcited. Two of her favorite things in a single night, that wasn't something she had gotten to do in many years. Though her thoughts would drift to Erik in the hall, still wondering you he had left the room.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:28 pm
"No Erik's not afraid of things like that! He actually kind of likes things like that! You know, blades and weapons and stuff. But that's just a boy thing I guess!" Maura answered. "I'd love to have some flavoring if you wouldn't mind also!" Maura added. She looked at the door and sighed. She could see Erik's blushing face now, and he always tried to hide it behind his collar. Maura soon drifted into thought and found herself admiring Kiki again. "I still can't get over how great you look Kiki! It's almost bugging me!" she giggled. Then she paused and asked, "So Kiki, what does Dragea look like around this time?"

Erik wiped his forehead with his sleeve and took another breath. "Well Erik," he said beginning to talk to himself again. "At least when Kiki goes off to work, it'll just be you and Maura. The least I could do is walk there with her. That won't be hard or anything!"  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:33 pm

Kiki smiled and placed some flavoring that she had bought just in case, and poured it into the noodles that Maura was watching to make sure it didn't boil over. "Now we wait a few seconds. Then I'll put them in saprate bowls and placed the meat in the bowl for you two." she said with a cheery smile.
It only took a few more minutes to finish cooking. Maura and Kiki set the table. "Erik, dinners ready!!" Kiki yelled to the door. "Wow, never thought I would say that..." Kiki said with a giggle. She thought for a moment that she could get used to a normal womans life. she would become of a good age to marry in just a few years. So maybe if her brother would give up the chase Kiki and Dragea could see each other again and they could go back to a semi-normal life. But Kiki highly doubted they could ever be normal. and it's not like Kiki could have children anyway. what sort of man wants a woman that's broken in the most important place? Not many. He would have to understanding and love her and only her. Kiki wondered if they could be posable for her....no, that wasn't.
Kiki shuck her head and push away the unpleasent future that might lie ahead of her. Kiki sat down at the table, her tail like a fan because she was very hungry and it looked very good. "Maura, this looks great! You did a great job!" she told her with a smile.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:55 pm
"No Kiki! I didn't do much at all! It was all you! I know you'd make a great wife for some lucky guy! I know plenty of guys would line up around the corner just to meet someone like you! It had been a minute and Erik still hadn't come in. "Erik!!" she yelled and threw her shoe at the door. It hit the door low as expected.

Good thing she did. Because Erik was too busy freaking out to hear Kiki's sweet voice. But the shoe hit the door right near him and he got up immediately and entered the room as quickly as he left. "Smells good ladies! Bet it tastes even better!" he said trying to sound like his normal, polite self. He made a bowl for him and and another for Maura.

"Oh, thanks Erik! You didn't have to do that you know!" she said appreciatively. "Kiki did I ask you what Dragea looked like during this time or was I just thinking it?" Maura asked. She honestly couldn't remember if she said it out loud or not.

Erik sat down ready to eat but paused when he heard Maura's question. "Yeah! That's a good question! What does your sister look like right now? I mean you look all...catty, you know? But what about her?" he asked.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Kiki smiled, "Thank you but I only choped, boiled..." she trailed off relizeing she had taken complete control over the cooking. "I'm sorry Maura I think I did it again." she blushed from embressment. She had a habit of doing that when it came to cooking.
"As for Dragea, she looks just the same as she always does." with a smile, "Except she has beautiful crystal like wings that shimmer in the moon light. Her eyes seem a little calmer too. She gets pointed ears, fangs and claws. Shes really pretty, just like always. But she seems more like a goddess." she told them with a spark in her eye. she really admired her sister and wished she could fly. "It's the most amazeing thing one could ever see. you think I look diffrent, everything about her just seems to shine..." she sighed. Kiki missed her sister.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:06 pm
Erik kept his his first few thoughts to himself. 'Hm. I guess our clashing attitudes made Dragea a little less attractive to me than Kiki. But Now that I think about it, she was just as beautiful as her sister!' he thought as he ate a little. But finally he thought he could speak. He slurped a few noodles up and said, "Well, I guess I was too busy arguing with her most of the time to see how beautiful she really was! That does sound really amazing though!" Erik's expression was one that could be determined many ways depending on how you thought.

Maura thought Erik was in slight disbelief of Kiki's decsription of her own sister. "She sounds a like she would be a lot nicer toward others that way! I wish she were here now. It does sound truly amazing like Erik said!" she said wrapping some noodles around her fork. He glanced over at Erik enjoying his food and saw that he was in the middle of his bad habit of holding his silverware like a child. "Erik! How many times do I have to tell you to hold your fork like a normal person your age! Plus, it's a lot safer that way!" she nagged.

Erik sighed and let out a grunt. He leaned back in his chair and then leaned over his food and kept eating. "Look woman! Let me ask you something. How many times do I have to tell you it was a freakin' accident and I got it under control?" he replied. He continued to eat the way he did and finished his ramen.

"You're right! It was a FREAK accident that almost got me killed!" Maura snapped. "You were holding it just like that and it almost took my head off!"

"I was 8, I barely had any training for my alchemy at the time, let...it...GO!"  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:11 pm

Kiki could see this becomeing very dangerous if they didn't stop acting like children. Kiki downed her raman and stood up at the table. She didn't know what to do, they would get hurt if they didn't stop tugging the fork around. "S-Stop, you'll get hurt." but they weren't listening. What to do, what to do?
Then Kiki thought of what her mother used to do when Dragea and herself would fight over silly things. Kiki cleared her throat and, "Thats enough you two, don't make me get your father in here!!" she shouted in a very mother like tone. She would have been good as a mother, if given a chance.

((XD oh god, to funny!!))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:25 pm
((yes very funny!))

Erik and Maura stop and stared at Kiki. Maura let the fork go and sat down calmly. It was almost as if she were a mom. She looked at Erik, still frozen in his position, waiting on what he would do.

Erik calmly put the fork down and walked over to the bed. He sat down with his back facing them and said, "Yes ma'am." He was grinning but they couldn't see it. That was really funny to Erik, though he contained it the most he could. "Come on. We should clean up so we can get going!" she said quietly.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Kiki thought for a moment that she had done something wrong when Erik left to face his back to her. Was it wrong for her to say what her mother always had done? No matter, she needed to go to work soon. After the bath house of course."Then lets clean up the dishs and be off!" Kiki said as she picked up everyones plate and put it into the bucket shaped sink in the kitchen. " First we all go to the bath house had have a little fun. Then it's off to work for me." she said with a smile. Kiki took her apron off and set it beside her bed. Sitting on it she shoved her feet into her boots with a little hum. "Are you two ready? Work wont wait!" she said in the lightest of tones.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:40 am
Erik's grin turned to a smile and he jumped up. "I said it before and I'll say it again! Yes ma'am!" he repeated, but this time with enthusiasm. "Ready Maura?" he asked taking her apron off for her. He grabbed her arm and she went along with him, Kiki leading them.

Erik's warm touch made Maura feel happy. Though she was already. She kept a pretty smile on her face as they all headed toward the bath house. She wrapped her arms around Erik's and laid her head on his shoulder. "This'll be so much fun! You know we've never been to a bath house before! Unless you want to call that little add-on to the orphange the bathouse. Though I doubt you could..." Maura trailed off. After a second, she shrugged it off and her smile returned and she began to hum her familiar tune. Familiar to her and Erik at least.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:27 pm

Kiki's left ear flicked back as Maura began to hum something. It caused a big smile onto her face as it was pleaseing to her ears. Kiki skiped a few of the steps down the stairs with her excitement. she landed on her left foot lightly at the bottom and continued as if that was normal. "I was in a bath house once. It was with my mother and Dragea. Hopefully this one will be as nice as that one was. But this is a nice town so I'm sure it will be." she mused as she opened the door to the iin and sped out to the left were she had seen the bathhouse.

((Sorry I was out.))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff