Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:25 pm
"Mix...her eyes...they looked human for a minute."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:27 pm
*Summer's face flashed confusion and fear all at once.*

Human eyes? But how is that possible?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:29 pm
"The only thing I can think of is an animungus. But it's probably in my head. All this madness about our past and the passages, and summer, it's in my head." Sam then looked at Mix's eyes again. They were there normal green. She then meowed. "Anyways, what about his letter?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:56 pm
[[letter in giggling pear]]
An animagus!? Like Scabbers?!

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:05 pm
"Yes!" Sam shouted. "That's what I was thinking, Scabbers! Except I bought Mix here as a kitten. Unless...This is Mix." Sam looks at the cat closer. "I was right, this isn't Mix. It's a boy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:20 pm
*Summer gasped*
A boy! But he has the same markings as Mix did! We have to make it reveal it's identity...what was that spell!

[[the "cat" begins to writhe in your hands, trying to escape...]]

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:26 pm
*The cat whom was not Mix tried to get away.* "Hurry Summer!" Sam squeezed the cat a little more. Actually, he doesn't. He has a stripe on his back that she doesn't."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:17 pm
[[Because I can't recall the actual spell and I am too lazy to look it up I'm just going to work around it]]

*Summer shouted the spell and pointed the wand at the escaping animal, which fell from Sam's arms as it began to change.*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:20 pm
*james notices all this craziness and thinks really fast *
"we need to tie up the person before he/she escapes like scabbers did when harry did the same thing in his 3rd year"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:43 pm
Sam looks as the cat turns into a man. She then takes out her wand and shouts the binding spell at him. Sam then looks down at the man and gasps. He had her mother's eyes...  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:41 pm
"do any of you know who that person is "  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:05 pm
"Well, I think he might be my mother's brother!" Sam says, looking at the man more closely. "Like her blood brother. Not her adoptive brother. He just died." Sam looked at him closer. "Yup, they're the same color as my mothers. He has the same hair too."

[[Summer, do you want this man to be protecting us from the people talked about in the PM?]]

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:01 pm
"wait if he died then why is he here? did he do the same trick that wormtail did?"
((ooc i just realized this if we all equipped certain items and were walking in a certain part of gaia towns we could play wizards chess XD))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 pm
[[ya, let him protect us.]]

James, it isn't a trick, it's being an animagus! Is he registered?

*Summer walked up to the bound man and poked him with the end of her wand.*

You... speak... explain yourself! *She continued poking*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:36 pm
"summer you know there are better ways to get info from him without torute or poking him with a stick sorry but for all he knows hes being poked with a stick"
((ooc when i said trick it wasnt meaning that he preformed a magical trick it was refering to the time when wormtail got sirus arrested for killing wormtail cause as sirus cast a spell then he turned into an animal through his animus powers))
"we could always get some truth potion from katie and see what he has to say for himself" james suggests
*whispers to summer and sam i know we cant really do that but he doesnt*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games