Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arivel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:01 pm
illyrianth
Nebelstern
~Is consideration more like an exception of consideration?~

Francis, Gaulia is right. You are.

?....I HAVE NO IDEA....?

I think I am aswell.... crying

I'm NOT!!!!! xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:10 pm
Arivel
illyrianth
Nebelstern
~Is consideration more like an exception of consideration?~

Francis, Gaulia is right. You are.

?....I HAVE NO IDEA....?

I think I am aswell.... crying

I'm NOT!!!!! xd xd xd

Me neither ninja  

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:32 am
*Steers things back to relevance*
Alright, I have been considering some things. I have realised that if I am to become more associated with this guild and the people in general that dwell here, I need to show my face a little more.

~Firstly~

I remember saying I'd put some jousting pictures up, and I know how ALL of you are still waiting in anticipation for these. (Gripping, isn't it?) So here we are - some great British jousting... xd heart

User Image

Admittedly, there were some dull parts. In fact, the digital camera's shutter was a tad slow, so mostly it took pictures of stationary horses or grass.

User Image

Of course there were casualties. This one made me laugh. Tsch. smile

~And now~

User Image

I look a little scruffy, yet, it IS half term. I need to have some freedom!
wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:41 am
Simon, you are slightly obsessed with jousting. Watch you don't end up with jousting as your lifetime career....  

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:42 am
If you were interested, I know where to get lances  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:45 am
What would I do with a lance, Owen? (I know - joust, really...) smile  

Nebelstern
Crew

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:12 pm
Or various other *cough* pusuits rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:19 am
and_solo_said
Or various other *cough* pusuits rolleyes

Would these happen to involve one of the following? : -

+ Wombats
+ Lemmings
+ Yoghurt
+ Invictus
+ Illyrianth's age
+ Arivel's confusion
+ Musical spam

Nebelstern
Crew

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:30 am
If you value your sanity and/or life LOOK AWAY NOW!

I will not be responsible for any loss of life, sight or any other physical and/or mental condition that you may suffer when witnessing these photots.

Just so you know I'm the really ugly one that makes you want to gouge your eyes out whee .

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:45 am
dreaming_mouse
If you value your sanity and/or life LOOK AWAY NOW!

I will not be responsible for any loss of life, sight or any other physical and/or mental condition that you may suffer when witnessing these photots.

Just so you know I'm the really ugly one that makes you want to gouge your eyes out whee .

User Image

Both of those dresses are very purdy.

I have a chinese dress upstairs, but it fit me when I was 10. I'm not 14 and have grown in a few ways.  

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:47 am
Nebelstern
Alright, I have been considering some things. I have realised that if I am to become more associated with this guild and the people in general that dwell here, I need to show my face a little more.

~Firstly~

I remember saying I'd put some jousting pictures up, and I know how ALL of you are still waiting in anticipation for these. (Gripping, isn't it?) So here we are - some great British jousting... xd heart

picture goes here

Admittedly, there were some dull parts. In fact, the digital camera's shutter was a tad slow, so mostly it took pictures of stationary horses or grass.

picture goes here

~And now~

picture goes here

wink

I think that event seems very enjoyable. Reminds me of warwick castle stuff. I remember our school trip there. Ah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:54 am
Cleocatra Osiris
Nebelstern

~Firstly~

picture goes here

picture goes here

~And now~

picture goes here

wink

I think that event seems very enjoyable. Reminds me of warwick castle stuff. I remember our school trip there. Ah.

It was at castle Hedingham near(ish) to where I live. About an hour's drive away from C'ford. Well, you can't beat a bit of jousting. smile heart  

Nebelstern
Crew

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:56 am
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Nebelstern

~Firstly~

picture goes here

picture goes here

~And now~

picture goes here

wink

It was at castle Hedingham near(ish) to where I live. About an hour's drive away from C'ford. Well, you can't beat a bit of jousting. smile heart

I would love to see some proper jousting one day, ooh, did they have archery? I LOVE archery. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:58 am
Cleocatra Osiris
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Nebelstern

~Firstly~

picture goes here

picture goes here

~And now~

picture goes here

wink

I would love to see some proper jousting one day, ooh, did they have archery? I LOVE archery. heart

Ah archery, I have missed many a session due to revision, and this week shall be no exception sweatdrop  

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:59 am
Cleocatra Osiris
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Nebelstern

~Firstly~

picture goes here

picture goes here

~And now~

picture goes here

wink

They did, though it was mostly rained off. I just love the chivalry of it all - jousting, that is...
It gets me all fired up inside. The valour, the glory, the skill of medieval combat...
rolleyes heart  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games