Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:52 pm
Soq's Name: Starlet

Soq's Picture:User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's generally playful. But lately, she's been a bit bitter over her family situation.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone that makes her happy or someone possessive~

How do you want others to contact you?: PM please~

RP or non-RP?: RP!

Flirt or serious relationship?: Either

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:06 pm
Soq's Name: Ventus
Soq's Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's a noble stallion who holds his friends as highest priority. Rather hot-headed at times, Ven usually holds a care-free demeanor, his mood usually light and out-going. Ventus seems to take in life's obstacles smoothly without complaint or offense. It can take either very little or a lot to rile him from his easy-going personality. But when his stubbornness arises, there's almost nothing to deter him from the path he has chosen.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? As long as they're not overly perky or overly dark, I think anything goes. Looking for someone with complimenting colors, preferably cosplay but it's not a huge requirement. Warning you guys though, I'll be picky. So dont feel bad if I dont think your soq fits the image ;;~ It's probably really lovely?

How do you want others to contact you?: Message please~ 8D

RP or non-RP?: RP. Be ready, it'll probably be a long plotline. Not a small 5-post-thing people. D8~ But if your soq is one I really like & can't RP, that's fine as well. <3 But fi RP, it'll take awhile for Ven to realize romance. xDD I'm looking for an RPer with grammer and correct spelling, who isn't just 1-3 lines. Preferable 1-2 paragraphs, if not more?
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either.

revenant aria

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 pm
User Image
Soq's Name: Cualtzin
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Cualtzin is a very fun and active Soquili. He loves to hang with others and have fun. He gets bored easly when by himself. Cualtzin isn't really much of a thinker, but he's sure is a talker. He's a family guy. Having had kids before. He had a mate too, but she vanished. As time pasted, he gave up on trying to find her, and became very depressed. Though, a friend helped him threw his depression, and insisted that he start his life over again.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He's looking for someone who'll accept him for being childish and generally overly hyper. He needs someone to be patient with him, for he's not totally back to his full self. Someone to show him how to love again. Natural colored soquili is a must. It's fine for small bits of color, like how Cualtzin's hair is. Regular soquili is also a must. He can't really keep up with one with wings, and would be hard for him to get use to a horn when nuzzling them.The mare also has to be a kind mare, no mean ones. He'd probably annoy them too much anyways. Or get himself killed depending on how mean they are.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Either, Though Non-Rp preferred. As I'm rather slow, and forgetful at times.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:29 pm
Soq's Name: Xaivary
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Xaivary drifts around life behind a wall of airy indifference, generally seeming carefree, or perhaps careless, and taking some small measure of amusement in teasing others occasionally or acting a bit of a "class clown". She isn't unfriendly despite her tendency to say no more than a few words at a time at first, but neither is she particularly social; it takes a lot to get her to react to things with more than a mild level of amusement, curiosity, or annoyance. She likes to travel, and her main goal from day to day is simply to find one new and/or interesting thing to experience every day. Her current "quest" is to seek out and meet as many strange and interesting Soquili as she can find. She seems to get along very well with playful Soquili, particularly foals, but she has yet to really entertain any thoughts of having her own family.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She's not really the type for a simple random fling, though considering her strange life view she might be willing to go into a "friends with benefits" sort of situation even if it was not an outright romantic interest. Flirts and good-natured trouble makers can feel free to apply; she had a tendency to cause a bit of mischief of her own, and a flirt she would probably find amusing but not really take seriously. (At least not until the point he continued to persist in a serious manner with it even after figuring out that she doesn't take flirting seriously.) I would very much like if, however the relationship starts, they wind up sticking it out together.
How do you want others to contact you?: In thread if you can catch me, PM would be preferred. I have some messengers but I don't use them on a regular basis.
RP or non-RP?: I'd like a little bit of RP first, at least. Tons of RP is optional, but not nearly a requirement, as I can sometimes be rather slow with my replies. I could be persuaded to fore go any serious RPs in favor of a little OOC RP to see if they get along and some plotting about how it happened. But I still would prefer a bit of RP.
Flirt or serious relationship?: I suppose semi-to-very-serious?  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:14 pm
Soq's Name: Swellow

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Swellow is a ladies man. He is suave and debonair....okay fine he's just a big old dork. He really thinks he's a smooth talking ladies man but in reality he finds himself being a regular nice guy. He's the guy next door the one that only wants to make you smile, the one that's going to bring you apples when you've had a bad day. And the one that is never going to leave your side no matter what would come your way. He's the epitome of "nice" guy but don't let him know you know that...it's probably better for his ego if he thinks that he's the ladies man.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? I'm looking for someone to compliment him, someone that works with him as far as looks go and as well as personality ((if RPed)) He needs to believe that he's the ladies man that is swooning this lady off her feet not just the nice guy that was there when she needed him. In fact if he knew he was just in the right place at the right time he'd probably have a huge blow to his ego...

How do you want others to contact you?: Either by PM or AIM ((KawaiiRose))

RP or non-RP?: I dont mind either way...but if you do want RP keep in mind it's going to be a while between replies...so it would really be up to the other person.

Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious only please.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:16 pm
Soq's Name: Sha Gojyo
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Gojyo is a flirtatious, sly, and (let's face it) flat-out horny rogue. His behavior may seem rough and vulgar at first (and it is), but to the friends who know him, he's the dependable older brother. Although his love for the ladies sometimes leads to problems, he seems to be searching for some one in particular. He doesn't have much interest in foals, or so it seems, but he does have a certain soft spot for them. He doesn't know how to take care of them too well, but he's brotherly and may even put his life on the line for a foal. Despite his cockiness, he's actually pretty self-conscious and despises his red hair and eyes.
If it wasn't obvious, his interests are basically pretty mares. But he also likes taking leisurely strolls, he tends to avoid any body of water though... (he can't swim.)
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Gojyo's not actively looking for a mate, so he's not totally sure.
What I'm looking for anyways depends on what position you're looking for.
For a fling:
There's not many requirements. All I ask for is no heavy/full body edits. Light edits are fine. Naturals [like horse or animal colored] would be a nice touch as well as a nice design. Any species will work, though a kelpie might need a little "work".
For a mate:
This is where it gets more picky. Appearance-wise, is the same as above, the same with species. Personality-wise... she has to be patient. She would have to be able to tolerate his flirting and not expect him to change immediately. They will have to get really close for him to speak about his past and understand why he does what he does. I would like if the mare trying for this position has already bread twice, because by this stage, he will have already bred twice. If she had only bred once or less, she would have to not mind if the two of them breed only once. There is the slight possibility they can adopt to make up for it.
How do you want others to contact you?: Either via PM, in-thread, or in my plot thread in my sig
RP or non-RP?: The fling can be non-RP, but the mating will have to be RPed
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt for his second breeding, possibly serious for his last.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games