Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:54 pm
Nana's little smile broke into a full-on grin as she touched her cheek and giggled. She wasn't worried about him having burned his lips; he was a Jabberwocky, after all. Such a wonderful Jabberwocky, a...
She cleared her head and turned back toward the way they had come, focusing on the task at hand. Four guards stopped short at the sight of her, and she realized that a girl glowing bright orange-red and clad in the colors of the Queen of Hearts must be very odd to see. She took advantage of their pause to get her temperature up even higher, and then she began advancing toward them. They instinctively backed up, and one of them slipped and tumbled down the steps.
Hm, Nana thought, maybe this will be easier than I thought. Oh! I just had such a wonderful idea! This ought to give Rosalie a little excitement.
She reached out to them and moaned. It was not a human moan, either; it was that of a tortured spirit, and it echoed throughout the castle. She moved toward them, hands out, with a pleading expression. They continued to back down the steps, and she continued to pursue them.
"W--who are you?" stammered one of the soldiers.
Nana said in her most desperate, pleading voice: "Where is my daughter? Why has she stolen my crown? Please, give my crown back to me.... please...." And then another moan.
"It's her!" they cried, now in utter fear.
"Why have you all forsaken me?" the 'Queen of Hearts' asked, her tone getting angry. "Why have you turned against me? I ought to take your heads right NOW!" She lunged toward them, and they turned tail and bolted. When they were safely out of sight, Nana cooled herself down, smiled deviously, and hurried to catch up with the others.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:46 am
Pulling the key she had also swiped from the queen she carefully inserted it into the lock , turning it a few times until she heard the click "There , it's open. " Reaching in she hugged her brother 'You worried me"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:30 pm
He watched her with antsy excitement as she opened the cage.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:50 pm
Jasper smiled, brushing his hair from his face and looked over his shoulder. "I hope Nana is alright..."  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:00 pm
((The whole Queen of Hearts ghost was priceless!))

Cheshire grinned and wrapped his arms tightly around Indya.
"Didn't mean to worry you dear, I apologize." He said, purring.

Meanwhile, the two card guards Nana had warded off, screaming. "ROSALIE! ROSALIE!" She growled, turning angrily, axe in hand. "What? Where are the fugitives?" They fell to the ground, bowing and pleading. "We're sorry, we're sorry. But, we have urgent news!"
"What could be more urgent than those fugitives getting in my way of Wonderland takeover!" She shrieked, raising the axe.

"Your mother's ghost!" The cried.
"My what?" She said, lowering the axe, suddenly very confused.
"Your mother, we saw her! She chased us down the staircase, trying to behead us for serving you!" Rosalie suddenly didn't look very confident.
"Th-that's nonsense!" She yelled, trying to hide the doubt written all over her face. "That...isn't possible!" She began to look troubled, but held her head high. "No matter! Go-go find them." The card guards nodded and immediately dispersed. Once they were gone, she slammed her fist against the wall, leaving a dent and narrowed her green eyes.
"I thought I got rid of you..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:52 pm
((thank you, thank you. *bows* biggrin ))

Nana hurried along and quickly caught up to the rest of the group, unable to stop smiling. "Oh, Cheshire, thank goodness!" she said, her voice quiet but excited. "I'm so glad you're still alive! Oh, Rosalie is going to have a fit!" She clapped her hands gleefully. "I want to do that again!"

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:20 pm
Tick-Tock raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, Rosalie is going to have a fit?" She asked. Then smiled and giggled. "Or do I not want to know?" Then, she blinked. "Am I fixed? I'm not tick-tocking..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:24 pm
Jasper smirked, rather curious about what Nana did. Then, he leaned closer and whispered. "After all of this, we should play cupid and get Tick and Hatter together. It's quite obvious she likes him..." He chuckled, eyeing The Hatter and the curious Tick-Tock and brushed the side of his face against hers.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:35 pm
She looked at nana "Something amusing I suppose to upset her? " Then reaching back she moved back so her brother could get out of the cage "You're right tick , you're not, how interesting. "  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:17 pm
Jasper watched as The Cheshire crawled out of the cage, feeling sorry for the poor fellow, but glad he was finally out. "Maybe...Rosalie had something to do with it. Maybe the fall down those steps did the trick..."  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:28 pm
Tick-Tock nodded. "I suppose, but whatever you did Nana, it worked. I feel no burning in my chest at all."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:50 pm
" I suppose so, who knew she was actually good for something besides destruction" She leaned against a wall "So now what? we've gotten everyone back and added the rabbit to our merry little party, so what do we do now? We can't stay here , and we need a place to hide"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:57 pm
"I'd suggest The Underground again, but that isn't healthy for you and your brother." Tick-Tock said, rocking back on her heels.
"Is there any place you Cheshire's stay at? Like somewhere in the forest that we could hide?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:26 pm
Nana was momentarily caught off-guard by the contact with Jasper, and she bit her lip shyly. "Well, I'm glad that it doesn't hurt anymore, Tick-Tock," she said, shaking her hair into her face to hide the blushing of her cheeks. "You want to know what happened?" She leaned in closer to everyone, and whispered, "They think that I'm the ghost of the Queen of Hearts!" It seemed impossible that her little mouth could make such a big smile, but there it was. "They won't be coming up here for a while, I'd guess. I ought to stay here for a little while to make them think the tower's haunted, which would leave the space safe for us, at least temporarily. But we still need to find a better place to hide. Somewhere in the trees might be best, where Cheshire and Indya could find fresh air but where we would still be hidden from the cards."  

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:55 pm
"mr. Hatter isn't there a forest around your house we could use?" She grinned "We could use this to our advantage. " She put her finger to her chin as she thought.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games