Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:46 pm
"Start at the beginning; I won't interupt, and it'll be best if you take it all out at the same time." He told her, squeezing her gently, then pushing her back into the couch and lowering himself beside her, willing to be there for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:39 am
Zach's heart clenched at the thought of Emilia being sad. it crushed him a little bit inside.

"She'll be okay right?"

He sat back down beside the tree and tossed the rabbits down beside him. He had lost his apetite a little. at least until he could see her again.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:43 am
Gella sat down next to him & put her hand on his sholder "Yeah of course. See I...I have a hunch...of what happened to her...I know the group of vampires that took her...I know them well...there arn't many female vampires in that group, they don't need them, they take human girls all the time. They can get pretty...roudy." She said trying to choose er words carfully but still get her point across to him "But I don't think she trust anyone but Josh enough to hell them." She said calmly

Emilia knew that once she started she wouldn't be able to finish. She could feel her throat cloging up. she might beable to get a few words out before she would break down in sobs again. She hugged him & spoke in barley more then a whisper "They r-raped m-m...." was all she could get before she broke down completly. She hid her face in his chest in shame. Barley getting her rasping breathes in. She couldn't bare the thought or memories anymore, she could still feel their cold icy hand on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:10 pm
He sighed and his head lolled as he staggered to his feet.

"I already know what happened to her, it doesnt take a genius to figure out. I just bhave this feeling like i have to do something, but there isnt anything to do now."

Zach looked off into the distance. Nature was beautiful but he couldnt see it anymore. instead he could feel it. Then he realized the one thing he would miss seeing and that made up his mind.

"Emilia Needs you two more than i do, and she definately doesnt want me around... especially now. Maybe theres life somewhere out there for me."  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:31 pm
Joshua stiffened slightly at the words, but forced relaxation back into muscles; if he tightened up, they'd have to start all over. So instead, he held her gently, stroking her hair softly. He had no idea how she must feel, but he knew he would have to be careful; he was trodding on dangerous grounds. "Emilia, shh... it's alright, you're safe now." He murmured into her hair. He looked up towards the surface. Gella, she's torn apart and I can't fix it... I wonder if Zach knows his place is here?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:59 am
Emilia couldn't calm herself She was starting to feel dizzy from the lack of oxygen she was getting through her rasping breaths. She tightened her grip around josh's torso & wished she could just rewind time to before all this happened.

No he's thinking of leaving but don't worry thats not going to happen even if i have to bring him home in peices. She replied into Josh's minf then she walked over to Zach & first thing her gut told her to do she did. She hauled off & slapped him "ARE YOU ******** BLIND AND STUPID? She needs you more then ever! I just got a messages from Josh that he can't help her anymore then be there! She needs someone now more then ever! I even saw it in her eyes when she saw you laying there covered in blood! She cares for you she's just scared! She needs someone! She needs you!!! I dohn't care who you think you are but if you leave & let her die from pain like this I'm gonna hunt you down & tear you to shreds understand me? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!" she didn't know how else to get through to him she sounded pissed off but her body was trembling & her eyes would have given h3er away, she was crying & they looked pleadingly depserate. & her voice had even began to shake on the last couple lines.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:34 am
Quit shaking. It was just a thought. I know one thing for sure though, no matter how much Emilia needs someone, that someone isnt me. You saw how she reacted when she found out what had happened to me, and i heard it just fine."

He stared into the sky, unaware of whether he was looking into the sun or a cloud. He knew it wasnt over cast, he could feel the air pressure, but that just made him a little more regretful. Half-vampire, able to walk in the daylight, but never able to use it. Nothing though in comparison to how he felt about Emilia.

"She was concerned about the noble and self-sacrificing human i used to be. not the blind sin of nature i am now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:37 pm
Noltic
Quit shaking. It was just a thought. I know one thing for sure though, no matter how much Emilia needs someone, that someone isnt me. You saw how she reacted when she found out what had happened to me, and i heard it just fine."

He stared into the sky, unaware of whether he was looking into the sun or a cloud. He knew it wasnt over cast, he could feel the air pressure, but that just made him a little more regretful. Half-vampire, able to walk in the daylight, but never able to use it. Nothing though in comparison to how he felt about Emilia.

"She was concerned about the noble and self-sacrificing human i used to be. not the blind sin of nature i am now."
Gella sighed & looked at him "Listen no matter what your DNA is compelled of you're still you. You have to beleive that....I have to beleive that.... And I still swear it you leave her & I swear I'll rip you to shreads. And if she can except me which she is going to have to she can except you just fine. Please Zach, don't give up on her just yet....." she pleaded. "Besides if you leave her I'll probably concider you a traitor because the other vampires will pick you up & turn you into a killing machine, so I'll have to kill you anhyway & I really dont want to be the one to have to do that..."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:56 pm
Zach laughed a little at that.

"Ive never killed anything in my life, and the only thing that this disease has done for me so far is make me less efficeint at it."

He looked down and back at Gella. His face was sad, and the emotion still touched his sightless eyes even though by now they had gone blank.

"Look. Emilia took like 8 hours and a group of hungry vampires chasing us to trust me at all. Now that im like them... i just think its gonna jive. Ill stick around here, but im not gonna go and forc my presence on her."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:22 pm
Joshua gaped when Gella replied in his mind; he hadn't realized she could hear him! But... Emilia was in bad shape; he shook off his shock and pushed her gently against the chair. "Wait here for a moment, soul sister." He whispered. He turned and left the room, climbing the staircase to the outside; he could feel Gella's emotional torment. And he was anything but happy; how could Zach be so dense... He opened the door silently, keeping his emotions like a mirror; He would need perfect calm to make this work. He was behind them now, silent as a shadow; he doubted even Gella had noticed him. He reached out a hand from the darkness and grabbed Zach's shoulder firmly. "Come with me."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:19 am
"No Josh don't-" but her had left. She curled up in a ball & hid her face in her knees as imagage kept flashing intop her mind. She couldn't take this anymore, she wanted to die. She wanted this all to stop.

Gella had noticed Josh easily & she knew Zach had. She watched him grab Zach sholder & sighed she was emotionless again. "Josh he's already agreed to stay. But he has his own reason's to be thick headed. So let him make this mistake but remeber I can tap into any person's emotions no matter how well they're hidden. So if he want's to make this mistake & let Emilia's current thoughts of suicicde continue or become more then thoughts then it's not my place to stop him." Like that she was gone. She was running through the tree towards the city. They couldn't stay in the tree much longer otherwise the clan of vampires following them would start to get suspicious. And she hoped Josh could knock some sense into him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:20 pm
Joshua nodded, unsuprised that Gella had left so quickly. Without waiting for Zach's consent, he dragged him backwards into Gella's home. He made it loud; Emilia needed to know that he was returning. "Zach, I don't mean to push this on you, but you're the only person who can help her." He whispered softly, making sure that she wouldn't hear.  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:24 am
Zaach shook off joshua. He stood up and looked about even though it was fruitless. He could hear Joshua breathing. he could also hear Emilia panting terribly. His heart yearned for her, and yet he didnt want to drive her to darkness with his presence.

"First, you dont have to be behind a blind man to sneak up on him, and second.... Do you really think she needs my help. She hates what I am."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:31 am
Luna was crouching down on the top of one of the tallest buildings in rome. She set her hand down on the roof & was listening for vibrations. Kisa had followed the two others, She walked up to emilia & nudgesd her gently trying to bring her out of her thoughts.

Emilia jumped at first then pet kisa softly. still crying then she bent down & hugged her crying into her fur. Kisa then stood up & bit Emilia's sleeve & started to take her to the other two. "Wha--! She yelled as she stumbled. kisa aimed it right so she stumbleed right into Zach When she released the sleeve. She looked up at josh with an almost knowing look then walked off to her corner & layed down. She seemed to hold a smartass triumphant look on her face  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:20 pm
Joshua couldn't help but chuckle a little at Kisa's timely intervention, and turned to follow her, calling back softly just so Zach could hear him. "She needs you, more than you can ever know." He settled himself down besides kisa, giving her a well deserved scratch behind her ears.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff