Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:24 pm

Kazuki and his digimon hit the ground hard. Kazuki looks at his digimon and then Gin. "Yup. My digimon and I are alright. Thanks Gin." Kazuki get out of Gin's chain and stands up, dusting himself off. He looks around the place to look for where the bullets came from.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:15 pm

User Image

Gin stood up and takes the chain off the others then his digimon stand back up."We are fine too Gin."Gin looked at his digimon and smiled at them."Thats good to hear..."He put s his chain over his shoulder and starts walking again,"Looks like it came from up ahead Kazuki."

User ImageUser Image

gstyle818

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:30 am

Dom and Haku dropped tot the floor hard but Lucy flue above the bullets. Dom stood up jumped up and down. "Now I'm ready to take who ever are in there. After all if he has to fight through a door they can't be very strong." Haku and Lucy nodded while Dom looked at where the bullets came from and began to glare.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:09 am

Quietly, a new figure melted from behind Dom and Gin, and their digimon. "I don't know what you're doing, but I'm not sure if you should be going in that direction." Savannah said, blue-green eyes boring into the backs of the heads. She was pretty short, and her long blond hair was in a braid. She was wearing a blue skirt, with a pilot's suede and fleece jacket, without the shoulders. She was holding onto a Gatomon, with her pale arms clasped under the white fur. And on top of the girl's head, perched a rookie Terriermon. Behind the three, trailed a vegetable-like digimon.

Gatomon held onto her partner, apprehensive of the people in front of them. They never had had much luck with new group members before. Her tail was wrapped up her arm, the holy ring glowed on her tail. Her sapphire eyes surveyed them. An Impmon, Palmon, and another Terriermon were there, along with other digimon. If push came to shove, she would have to Digivolve quickly to get her group out of here.

Terriermon clung to Savannah's blond hair with small, black fingers. His ears drooped down over Savannah's, making it look like she was a Terriermon. He was new, like Zassoumon, but he wanted to do his best. He could fight, but he was more interested in making friends, but he remained loyal to his partner. "Hey there!" he chirruped.

Zassoumon lurked behind his tamer. He loved her, sharing the bond partners did, but he, like Savannah, didn't want to rush into things. "Hush, Terriermon." he growled.

Hakari sighed. "I'm Savannah, and this is Gatomon, Terriermon, and Zassoumon." she pointed to each respectively. "We come in peace. We just want to travel with someone else. We haven't had much luck." the young girl said. She too looked to the door, and nodded. "We're ready to help you with anything, or anyone, you need." Her digivice began to glow faintly, hidden in her backpack, because of her new pledge of loyalty.

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:34 pm

"Whoah, how did you get here? Eh, not important now, time to go beat the guy that has been causing us all so much trouble in what was going to be a lovely night in a mansion." Yin charges up again to go through the open doorway with his digimon close at hand.

Suddenly zassoumon de-digivolves into alraumon because of the virus's effect. Astamon was still astounded though, another tamer, and they had popped up out of no where into his personal tower after the only tower leading to it had collapsed. It seemed tamers flocked to Haunted mansions, or to places where villains were trying to work. Ah well, time he started to work instead of letting the minions do it. As the first tamer and his digimon entered the room he let out another round of fire from his gun as he stood by his desk.

(sorry about the surprise de-digivolving your guy, but until a plot point happens, which is very soon though since we are getting to the finale of this mansion incident, everyone is stuck in rookie form, I chose that one since it seemed most likely for your digimon)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:19 pm

As Savanah spoke Dom felt a shiver down his neck. "Wow you scared me that doesn't happen much." Dom said with a smile on his face and him standing in a manly stance. Haku Glared at him and shook his head. Then all of a sudden Yin ran into the room Dom an his digimon followed. A round of bullets are shot at the tamers by Astamon. Lucy uses her seed bullet attack to match the shots in the air. Dom nodded to Yin who was also in the room and Haku. Dom knew this would be a taxing fight.

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:28 pm

((No problem - just let me know in the future. Should I de-digivolve Gatomon?))

"Sorry to scare you." Savannah said. She looked at him for a second, then rolled her eyes. She was shocked, however, when Zassoumon de-digivolved. Instantly, she was at her digimon's side. "Are you okay there?" she asked the new Alraumon.

Alraumon nodded. "There seems to be some kind of virus going on here." He said.

Savannah nodded, and flipped her head to the source of the new bullets. "Ready guys?" When all three nodded, the team raced ahead, with Gatomon as a Salamon. Terriermon shot out bunny blasts at whoever the others were aiming at, Alraumon shot out his Nemisis Ivy, and Salamon stood at the ready. Her attacks were physical, so she'd have to wait for the close up battle. Savannah took cover from the shots, missing all but one, which clipped her arm. "Damn..." she muttered through gritted teeth. That was the previously injured arm as well.

Salamon's face grew pale as she watched her tamer grab her arm. Her tamer's eyes, however, remained icy cold as she watched the battle. "Hang back, Salamon." The rookie heard, "They might need you later on." The puppy digimon nodded, and tensed, waiting.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:48 pm

Dom was watching Lucy and Haku fighting from a distance when he saw Savanah get hit by a bullet. Dom ran out of cover and dove and rolled to her then pulled her to cover behind a fallen book case. Dom rumaged through his bag and pulled out his first aid box. "If one thing scouts taught me it was to be prepared." He smiled and asked "Do you mind if I sow it up it may get infected?"

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:19 pm

Salamon growled, eyes narrowed into slits. The rookie's blue eyes latched onto Dom's. She wasn't so sure about this, and even though he seemed friendly enough, looks had deceived one too many times. Salamon placed a paw on her partner, watching Terriermon and Aruraumon fight. The other two didn't share the deep bond that she and Savannah did; at this moment, Salamon's arm was also hurting slightly.

Like her partner, Savannah studied her new companion, searching for any trace of malice. It was a long moment for the hurt tamer, trying to decide whether to go with instinct or experience. Finally, she gently pulled her arm closer to her. "I'm fine for now, we may be needed to fight or move, and sewing isn't a very transportable event." Her eyes softened, and she added, "I'm really grateful for the offer, however." She grabbed a white hand cloth from her bag, and temporarily pressed it on her wound. "It's an old scar, besides."

Terriermon had seen what had happened, and flew over, wide ears an easy target. Luckily, he landed beside his tamer, equally distressed. "Savannah?" He asked, wide eyes saying all that was needed.

Aruraumon was the only one who remained fighting after his partner was hurt. He knew that if he stopped, they would all be defenseless.

Salamon nodded to Terriermon. "She just needs to rest for a moment." She consoled. "I can't attack while the bullets are flying, so I'll guard her."

"I hardly need guarding." Savannah snorted as she watched Terriermon launch another attack. "Anyone know when his bullets will run out?" she asked, but then it hit her. "Aruraumon! Can you grab the extra bullets by the shooter?" she shouted over the din. Finally, somehow she could help!

It surprised Aruraumon, but he heard his tamer loud and clear. Gritting his small pointy teeth with the effort, he aimed his vines toward the visible stash. Everyone was counting on him to reach them! He thought, and aimed more carefully for them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:20 pm

User Image

When Gin and his digimon entered the room the bukkets were coming towards them.He quickly pushed his digimon down but he didn't have enough time to dodge them so he used his wings to cover him and protect him from getting hit.

User ImageUser Image

gstyle818

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Dom nodded and respected her wishes. He looked over the top of the shelf and saw Aruramon reaching for the bullets. Dom knew if he could see it Astamon could. They needed a distraction, so Dom leapt over the book shelf running at Astamon. Lucy turned and saw his stupid move so she flue at him to stop him but a bullet was already about to hit him when Haku leapt in the way and used Thunder knife to stop the shots in the air. Dom smiled as he got close enough to punch Astamon, but before the fist even touched him Astamon had rammed hi knife into Doms arm.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:54 pm

Without thinking, Salamon and Savannah acted as one; both leaping up to tackle Astamon. Salamon was batted aside, right into Dom, which was actually a good move, because Astamon was ready to strike again.

Aruraumon finally grabbed the bullets, and as his tamer leapt behind the desk, aimed with his other hand for the gun. Succeeding with the larger target, he threw them aside, and ran to help Savannah.

Snarling, Terriermon twisted himself, spurred by the danger his tamer was in. "Terrier Tornado!" he shouted, propelling himself in the general direction of the fray.

"Savannah!"Salamon shouted from where she was. As her partner looked up, she tossed a bandage to her faithful partner, and Salamon gave it to the other hurt tamer. "Use this." she said.

Astamon just laughed as the small girl landed on him, and struggled to rise. "Your light won't help you now." he growled. Savannah was surprised, so much that Astamon successfully crashed her into the wall behind. Savannah slumped to the ground, bullet still in her arm.

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:10 pm

Dom stumbled back in pain as Savanah clung to Astamon. Dom pulled the knife out his arm and ran at Astamon grabbing the bandage from Salamon. "Thanks!" Dom leapt up and stabbed the knife into Astamon as hard as he could. Haku leapt into the air spinning round into a ball shape as Lucy shot seeds at Astamon from a distance. Haku used nine tail attack in the air to propel himself at Astamon then used Thunder knife into his stomach like Dom had.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Yin snuck along the edges of the room to attack astamon, keeping low with his digimon to avoid any stray bullets. That is when astamon acted.

Astamon dodged out of the way pulling out another knife from his coat and parrying the previous knife. As he did this he had the virus spawn come out of the walls, an army of nightmare soldier family digimon spawned by the virus he controlled.

"Hellfire!!!" He used the virus to slam close the door as he raised an inferno from most of the floor, the virus spawn he had made all being meramon and skull meramon they would have no troubles with this development.

Yin Yun Yang

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:16 pm

User Image

Gin and his digimon started to attack.His digimon could handle themselves agains the Skull and Meramon.Gin flew up high and threw his chain at Astamon.

User ImageUser Image
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games