Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:29 pm
Akiera smiled, listening to the soft music run through the quite night. "I wonder why that seems so familiar..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:32 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera smiled, listening to the soft music run through the quite night. "I wonder why that seems so familiar..."
Gella ended the song softly & sighed "I dont know but my dad taught it to me when i was young & said that if I was ever in a pinch that this song would revel true friends. I dont know. I was changed before I ever figured it out & my dad wuld never look at me after that." she said looking away sadly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:44 pm
Akiera smiled a little, nodding. "How ironic... and before this, when was the last time you'd played that song?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:02 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera smiled a little, nodding. "How ironic... and before this, when was the last time you'd played that song?"
"She looked at her feet thinking for a moment"Hmm...well. Way before I was changed for sure.....I think I was about 6 or so." she said calmly "No wait I played it for these kids down stairs a few years ago but that was it." she said then she turned & looked at him "Why do you ask?"  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:21 pm
He chuckled softly. "I get the feeling that song holds more power than you know. after all..." he looked at her with a small smile. "It brought us to you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:45 am
Blade_of_Hatred
He chuckled softly. "I get the feeling that song holds more power than you know. after all..." he looked at her with a small smile. "It brought us to you."
Luna thought about it for a moment then chuckled & looked back up at the moon "And so it did." she said calmly with a slight smile across her face  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:59 pm
Akriest smiled and lowered himself onto his elbows, looking out at the moon, his celestial love.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:20 pm
Luna sighed as she thought about it & the moon reflected in her eyes & a few of her powers started to kick in & she could feel it & she gripped her stomache as a lurch of pain shot through it & she quickly grabbed a vial out of her poclet & swallowed the liquid inside then chuckled for a moment "Funny how something so beautiful could be so deadly."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:20 am
Akiera frowned. "You too, then...?" he muttered, shifting a little. "Only deadly to those who don't appreciate its power, really..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:10 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera frowned. "You too, then...?" he muttered, shifting a little. "Only deadly to those who don't appreciate its power, really..."
Luna smiled & laughed slightly "Yeah I guess so."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:49 pm
He shrugged. "Hey, Tala... do you think the group Alpha will mind us not showing up tonight? I'm no good at tracking the meetings, so..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:25 pm
[[Sorry I haven't been on lately guys, got my year 12 AS exams coming up so I've been a bit busy lately, my bad sweatdrop ]]

Tala started, having dozed off slightly. She stretched out with her eyes closed face up to the moon. "I'm sure they won't mind, and to be honest with you I'm too tired to find them right now. They'll understand I'm sure." She looked up at the moon, her emerald eyes glinting in the light.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:12 pm
((hey, no worries. stuff happens))

Akiera grinned and nodded. "If you say so, I'm sure it's right; you read them a hell of a lot better than I do." he cracked his neck and sighed, settling himself. "I haven't had any time to relax in... I don't know how long."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:02 pm
Luna streached her arms & yawned "You arn't the only one who has barley relaxed. As you could have probably guessed by now that my training can be a bit tough." she said laughing slightly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:12 pm
Akiera rolled onto his side. "About that... what sort of training do you have? I've never seen you fight, or anything." He grinned. "Sorry if I'm prying, but... I make it my buisness to know everyone's weaknesses and strengths."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff