Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:58 am
Sarah ran to the train, dragging her things frantically. Link tried his best to keep up, barely keeping in step with his owner. Sarah did a flying leap and landed in the train. "That was way too close. I have got to pay more attention. My dad would kill us if we missed the train, Link." Link half glared at Sarah, panting. "Let's find us a compartment and catch our breath." Sarah found Hayden sitting in a compartment and walked in, still out of breath. She waved half heartedly, with a exhausted smile and put her things up. She then plopped onto the seat. "I almost missed the train..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:48 am
Kitty pulled some Owl Treats out of her bag and poked a few through the bars to Rasey. The barn owl hooted at started to eat them. "So does anyone have any plans for summer? Going on any vacations?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:16 pm
The clock strikes 12 'o clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Sandwiches
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

"I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!"

((We now have a Trolley Witch available, hooray!!!))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:24 pm
Ume asks the Trolley lady for two chocolate frogs and waves to Fearless and Kitty with a smile.

She closes the window and opens a frog for Aiko, who immediately perks up and proceeds to chase the frog around the compartment.

Ume laughs and eats hers, enjoying the show.

((I still find it funny Ann and Ume's pets have the same name. lol))

Sylvie Windren

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:28 pm
Ann approached the Trolley Witch, "May I have a few Pumpkin Pasties and some Earl Grey Tea?" She waited for the Trolley Witch to respond.

She watched as Ume's pet, Aiko, chased a Chocolate Frog. She giggled and looked at her own kitten in amusement.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:44 pm
The Trolley Witch served the two girls their orders with a smile, "Here you go, ladies. Hope you have a fulfilling snack on." She proceeded to make her rounds.  

HPGoG Trolley Witch

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:51 pm
Lucy wondered the train intill she found a compartment with Ann, Fearless, Kitty, and Ume. "Hello guys can I join you?" she asked dragging her trunk in with out waiting for a response. "I just got sorted into Slytherin.""Oh ya did I mention my name it's Lucy, but you can call me Lou Lou if you want." she added as she sat down in a empty seat.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:24 pm
Ann made her way back to the compartment and drank her hot tea before it cooled down too much. When she finished, the cup disappeared from her hand, "Well that's convenient." She glanced up when a new Slytherin came into the compartment.

She smiled kindly, "Welcome to our little ol' compartment, Lucy. There's more than enough room here."

Miss Love Tantei

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:43 pm
"Thanks, how is everyone doing today?." she asked as she pulled out a bag of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. "Does anyone want any?" she asked offering the candies to the occupants of the compartment.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:34 am
"Bit tired, what with all that Blackout drama and the monster fighting..." She trailed off at the sight of Bertie Bott's. As Lucy offered some, Ann jumped up excited, "Memememememememe--err...sorry, just a bit anxious and the little kid inside of me couldn't resist Bott's Beans." She smiled sheepishly.  

Miss Love Tantei

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:49 am
Sarah poked her head out of the compartment. "I'd like a pumpkin juice and some cauldron cakes, please." Sarah reached into her pocket for some coins.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:01 am
The conductor watched as students boarded the train. He looked at his watch indicating that it was one minute before departure. When the minute hand struck the twelve, the Conductor called for his last passengers and closed the doors.

"DESTINATION : KING'S CROSS STATION!!!"

He ducked his head inside and began to toss coals into the fire. He released the breaks and the Hogwarts Express started is journey to King's Cross.

((Students who did not board the train, are still able to. This conductor is just for roleplay purposes who will direct the rest of the journey home.))

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:02 pm
SarahSilverby
Sarah poked her head out of the compartment. "I'd like a pumpkin juice and some cauldron cakes, please." Sarah reached into her pocket for some coins.

"Sure, dear. I've about run out of them these days, but sure enough..." She reached under her little cart and emerged with a few cauldron cakes, "Here we go. You're lucky these were still here, young lady." She handed the cakes to the girl and took the coins that were offered and put it in her pouch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:06 pm
The Trolley Witch continued down the hall and her cart automatically restocked its contents, this time bringing even more variety than the last.

• Ice Mice
  • Sugar Quills
  • Turkey Leg
  • Mini Chicken Pot Pies
  • Butterbeer
  • Chamomile tea (hot)
  • Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • Water (ice cold & bottled)

"Goodness, the train has a mind of its own." The Witch smiled at the contents of her cart.

HPGoG Trolley Witch

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:12 pm
Ume smiles and says hello to Lucy, she grabs Aiko lightly by the tail to stop him from pouncing over her head after the frog.
"Welcome!"

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games