Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:16 pm
cherrycoke1234
ahem... ninja
hi hi biggrin
Im cherrycoke (loooong story) but you can call me Abeee i live in the UK biggrin
i've been a panic fan since i heard i write sins not tragedies absolutely AGES ago, but i didn't find out who it was by until weeks after... at some point in late 2006/07 rolleyes
but when i did
i brought a fever you can't sweat out
and fell in love with panic =]
i love playing guitar, bass, keyboard and singing (anything music related 3nodding ) and i like lots of music...everything from kate nash to bullet for my valentine (but panic are best, of course)

i'm really random at times, and people who meet me often end up insane slightly...oh well, that's my life story xd

Oh, you don't have to worry about making me go insane. I already am insane. xd heart Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:17 pm
limez-chan
I'm Diamond.

I like LOVE Panic.

Brendon's b-day is the day right after mine.

I'm more than obsessed with Panic. [IT'S FREAKY!]

Freaky, eh? Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:18 pm
nonbear27
Hmmm...

Not so sure if I should say my real name on the internet, so I'm nonbear27. I'm 13 in the seventh grade. My birthday is on August ninth. My favorite color as you can tell is orange. I like to be in student council and listen to music. I live in California. The state capital to be exact.So..... Um yeah?

Your birthday is three days before my sister's. <3 Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:20 pm
dropdead21
hi i'M dropdEad21. jUst cALL me tHat way. i g0t my nAme fr0m fob's s0ng a lil less 16 candles a lil m0re t0uch me..lol.
i'M a faN of pAnic at tHe disco and fob. i tHink b0th bAnds were awes0me..bUt i like brendoN m0st. hahaha..hE's grEat. g0od tHing hE alrEady br0ke up witH her m0dEL girLfriend wHich he d0esn't dEserve..lol
uhMm..well aBout me. i just j0inEd rEcently. iM 17, tUrning 18 oN july. iM in c0llege eNj0ying the rest of tHe day witH the music of Panic! At tHe disco.
o i f0rg0t..pAnic wanteD to diSregard thE exclamati0n p0int in tHeir nAme.
anyway, i wantEd many friEnds so adD me up! oL PATD fans r0ck!

eek Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:22 pm
rissy_urie
I'm carissa, rissy for short. :] I am a freshman in high school, and I am fifteen years old. I have been a Panic fan for a longg time now, and they are my VERY favorite band, and always will be. I have only seen them play a few times. But the most recent was Last sunday, 4.13.08 When panic was on honda civic tour in Arizona.
Some of my hobbies are drawing, photography, going to concerts, and Music. Music is one of those things that i cant live without, it keeps me from going insane. haha

You've only seen them a FEW times? rofl Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:25 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! 4laugh  

Polyphonic Twilight

carrieXchaos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:43 pm
hi im carrieXchaos, call me carrie. i am a music nerd and proud! im 16 ...and a half whee . i live in a boring suburban area with nothing exciting the 1st thing i do when i free of this place is going to meet of heros (patd and others) and see new exciting places. but till them im on gaia lol nice to meet cha  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:14 pm
Welcome! Welcome! Welcomie!

As if I couldn't say that more.
wink

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Figgsie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:08 pm
Ello all!
My real name is Kris, so you can call me that but most people call me Figgsie or Figgs. I'm a music major in my highschool. I play the piano, the trumpet, the percussion bells, the tambourine and some tuba. So I probably look at Panic's songs a bit different then you guys (or maybe not! You never know! ninja ) Anyways! I also like other bands like The White Stripes, The Beatles and The Fratellis!
...I love Panic...
heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:26 pm
Figgsie
Ello all!
My real name is Kris, so you can call me that but most people call me Figgsie or Figgs. I'm a music major in my highschool. I play the piano, the trumpet, the percussion bells, the tambourine and some tuba. So I probably look at Panic's songs a bit different then you guys (or maybe not! You never know! ninja ) Anyways! I also like other bands like The White Stripes, The Beatles and The Fratellis!
...I love Panic...
heart
Ohh that's awesome, I don't have the patience/time to really learn an instrument.
So can you play any Panic songs? heart

Welcome to the guild!
You too, Carrie! 4laugh

Polyphonic Twilight

Figgsie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:34 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Figgsie
Ello all!
...I love Panic...
heart
Ohh that's awesome, I don't have the patience/time to really learn an instrument.
So can you play any Panic songs? heart

Welcome to the guild!
You too, Carrie! 4laugh

Yeppers!
i'm trying to learn Behind the Sea on the piano...but its really hard because i'm learning by ear!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:38 am
Hello everyone! I'm Brittany, but just call me by my screen name or Strawberry for short. I've been a Panic fan since mid-2007, but heard their songs way before that. I heard "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" and didn't think anything of the band, but now I can't get enough. I can play piano and drums and currently trying to learn all "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" songs on piano, but it's not working! Sadly, I've never seen PATD live, but hope to soon. Other bands I like are Fall Out Boy, AFI, and any 80s band. I wish PATD was on Guitar Hero....

Strawberry_Kraziness

animechibi2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:30 am
Strawberry_Kraziness
Hello everyone! I'm Brittany, but just call me by my screen name or Strawberry for short. I've been a Panic fan since mid-2007, but heard their songs way before that. I heard "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" and didn't think anything of the band, but now I can't get enough. I can play piano and drums and currently trying to learn all "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" songs on piano, but it's not working! Sadly, I've never seen PATD live, but hope to soon. Other bands I like are Fall Out Boy, AFI, and any 80s band. I wish PATD was on Guitar Hero....

Hi! welcome to the guild, my dearie!

have you heard Pretty. Odd. yet?  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:46 pm
Hi, My name is stardust and I'm learning to play the guitar, i like hanging out with my friends, I love reading anime. I was introducted to Panic at the Disco because of my friend, she is like obessed over them and I see why. My favorite song is "Nails for breakfast, tack for snacks" I can listen to that song for hours and still wont get enough. I woudl love to see them play live.  

milk n tea

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Hello, I'm VickyT obviously and besides Panic my other obsessions include:
Ryan Ross
and
The Twilight Series.

BTW) I am tottally here for the whole band Ryan is just my favorite.
and my birthday is the day after the "That Green Gentleman" video premiere.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games