Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

ringoshine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:15 pm
((Now will somebody tell me what's happened? I dislike reading things over... especially the LONG posts...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:21 pm
((Nothing really. They just go to the hotel. 3nodding ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:56 pm
[Karen just got to the hotel with Shadow in her pocket and Emily and Ryan by her side. My character ordered 3 rooms and the man gave Karen her room. Because Karen has her own special room in the hotel. So now you guys come in the hotel in pairs and said 'Mecker' to the guy up front so you guys can get your rooms. By the way I just made up that word. xd ]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:00 pm
((Woot! So they're in Karen's room?))

Shadow opened his eyes once he felt them stop moving. He stuck his head up, the zipper of the pocket opening JUST enough for him tostick he head though. He squeeked happily. The room was large and pretty, a place he wouldn't mind being for awhile.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:01 pm
[ Isn't it kind of God mobing to say an action Sage has not done yet? I'm only saying because I've had alot of god mobing in other Rps... -_- and I post long only because I try to be as literate as possible, to get better at writing in general....Again jsut saying...]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:42 pm
[What's god mobing? O_o And yes Shadow is in Karen's room but you'll have your room too but you have to share with someone =/]

The room had a huge white,fluffy soft bed in the middle with lots of pillows. There was a television in front of the bed with a table on the left to her where the windows was and a big closet that already had Karen's clothes inside. The bathroom was pretty big too. It actually had a jacuzzi in the middle and a shower on the left with the sink on the right and a door to the toilet. "Shadow, this is my room and you do have your own room but I don't mind sharing my bed once in a while. It could fit about 4 people inside." She grinned at him.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:59 pm
((Who's talkin' 'bout Sage? gonk ))

Shadow squeeked again. He wanted to be human. He pushed more onto the pocket, to open it, but he pushed too hard, falling out of Karen's pocket. He fell to the ground with a large THUD! He was uncontious for a about ten seconds, waking up and chaning about human. He rubbed his head lightly. "Ouch!" he smiled up at Karen with a 'that was stupid' smile. He started to stand up when he asked "So, what were you saying about a bed and sharing a bed?" he tilted his head. "You do know that sounded rather...dirty." he chuckled.

((Hey...isn't it odd that Shadow has to share a room when he's the only boy of the group?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:37 am
((Um, can I start even though my profile hasn't been posted?))

Candygal3339

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:26 am
[ Are you serious?! You don't know what God Mobing is? Do ANY of you know what God Mobing is?? >< If you Rped before you should know. ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:39 pm
((Somebody tell me what's happened, mod or not))  

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:41 pm
((Actually, nothing. I'm waiting for Hugz to come back online, so yeah. O.O))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:00 pm
(( eek kk... OH NOES THE RP IS PRETTY HALF-DEAD! WE MUST BRING IT BACK TO LIFE!))  

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:05 pm
((*electic shocks it* LIVE!!! LIIVVEE!!!! LLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:11 pm
[[Let the English give it a try!]]
Arella sat in the hotel room she shared, [[I dunno who's here so I'll just leave it there.]] combing out her wet hair. She sat on the bed in her pyjamas and rugged dressing gown, thinking about what had happened. She knew someone was after them, that much was obvious. She also knew they couldn't stay at the hotel, this would be one of the first places they'd look. She looked towards the window. Creeping slowly towards it she pulled a small mirror out of her dressing gown pocket. She bent down and pulled back a corner of the curtain. She slipped the mirror behind the curtain and angled it so she could see outside the window. She scanned the darkened area outside, wishing she could change to cat form and do it that way, but it was too dangerous.

[[Sorry, this post tured reaaallllly long.]]

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:59 pm
The world has no intentions of ever letting go...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Sorry, I'm posting as what I'm used to. I'm really not into doing short posts ]
Sage slipped out of the limo and shut the door quietly, glancing around as she slid along the side of the car. Tracing her fingers on the smooth and cold surface. She sighed hard and sliped into the ally beside the hotel, looking over her shoulder to make sure no one had seen her. Her long hair whiping behind her as she made her way down the ally and behind a dumpster.

Sage took a quick breath and stiffened her body, letting her DNA flare. In an instant she was a jet black wolf, ruffling her fur to make her look more or less like a dog. She barked once and scampered out of the ally and into the bustling city streets, trotting along the humans who hadn't a clue who was really under the mask. Sage chuckled to herself as she thought of their faces if they saw her change, although it was to risky to do she still marvaled at the fact they wouldn't know what to say or do. Looking ahead, she shifted to slide past a human who wasn't really paying attention and she kept trotting along.

Sage smiled at a little girl who was tugging at her mother's shirt, saying 'Look mommy! A doggie!'. She chuckled to herself once more, oh if only she knew... Sage sighed and looked up a bit, the breeze felt good. Being alone was ber specialty, its the only thing she's ever known...

User Image

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games