Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Questing
~*Kito's Awesome Quest - Cause She's Worth It*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:gonk: I hate being sick...
  Aww, I'm sorry! <3 Feel better! <3
  ...How is that my problem?
  Good for you, yes? :3
View Results

Kito_Xlbermin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:56 pm
OMG! A priest commiting a sin!

~*~Woosh~*~

=O Oh, by the way, my Vai, Woman got your picture today! <3 Tis very lovely! <33333

~*~Woosh~*~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:16 pm

~*~Woosh~*~

BuMp

~*~Woosh~*~

Kito_Xlbermin

+Monsieur+Gervaise+

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:35 pm
Kito_Xlbermin
+Monsieur+Gervaise+
Kito_Xlbermin
+Monsieur+Gervaise+
Death, or some random mix of my clothes and makeup. What about you?

Spiffin'! I'm not sure just yet to be honest...I may pull on the 80's outfit again and get some actual fishnet stockings for it to make it a bit better. Or I may buy that outfit I showed you that I liked. Or I could try to pull the crappy hobo thing. Or I might not dress up at all...Though, from what Mum was saying I'll probably end up buying the outfit. I'm not sure just yet. >.< *-Feels a bit r-tarded now-*

Sounds fun! Speaking of hobo! I was on my way back from Kingston last night (I'll call you and tell you about that trip) and there was a store called "The Hobo Deli"! Made me think of you.

=O Are you serious?! That's friggen' awesome! <3333
Oh, X3 We put that little dress back that I liked and woman found the cool cloak! <3333

Fer srs? That's neato! =D I'm glad she got my piccyture. I'm getting a cold and it sucks....and I still need to call you about that trip. YOU GOT CUTE KITTIES.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:54 am
+Monsieur+Gervaise+
Kito_Xlbermin
+Monsieur+Gervaise+
Kito_Xlbermin
+Monsieur+Gervaise+
Death, or some random mix of my clothes and makeup. What about you?

Spiffin'! I'm not sure just yet to be honest...I may pull on the 80's outfit again and get some actual fishnet stockings for it to make it a bit better. Or I may buy that outfit I showed you that I liked. Or I could try to pull the crappy hobo thing. Or I might not dress up at all...Though, from what Mum was saying I'll probably end up buying the outfit. I'm not sure just yet. >.< *-Feels a bit r-tarded now-*

Sounds fun! Speaking of hobo! I was on my way back from Kingston last night (I'll call you and tell you about that trip) and there was a store called "The Hobo Deli"! Made me think of you.

=O Are you serious?! That's friggen' awesome! <3333
Oh, X3 We put that little dress back that I liked and woman found the cool cloak! <3333

Fer srs? That's neato! =D I'm glad she got my piccyture. I'm getting a cold and it sucks....and I still need to call you about that trip. YOU GOT CUTE KITTIES.

:3 I know! <3 Awww, poor j00 and your cold of doom-ba-ba-ba-ba...Lol, no worries, we'll get around to talkin' eventually, we always do. X3 =O I know, right?! I hearts them! <3 I asked Nanna if she could go to Target and see if they have any of the cards 'cause we don't got a Target up here and she went...And she gots me two! X3 They're sooo friggen worth the $25...'Course, I've already had one person ask if they could have one... DX Peoples wanting me to give away my presents...*-latches to Kitties-* Friggen peoples being all jealous of their hottness... <.< >.>''' Okay, so I'm wired right now, let it go. X3 <3333

Kito_Xlbermin

Kito_Xlbermin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:08 pm

~*~Woosh~*~

=O Oh, my Vai, you should look at this! They're so cute! <3

~*~Woosh~*~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:57 pm

~*~Woosh~*~

BuMp

~*~Woosh~*~

Kito_Xlbermin

Kito_Xlbermin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:17 pm

~*~Woosh~*~

X3 Ya' know what, my Vai, we're two donations away from giving away free avi art and finally reaching a fifth donor... X3

~*~Woosh~*~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:03 pm

~*~Woosh~*~

BuMp

~*~Woosh~*~

Kito_Xlbermin

Kito_Xlbermin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:15 pm