Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:48 pm
((awww... u value my body ANd my mind... how touching))
((O.o, that sounded wrong))

Kat shrugged and shook her head. "Nah, I like it much more when you play for me." She said, takeing in his apperence, the rock solid abs, the toned body... the eyes.

((heehee, and the hair!))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:02 pm
jinxercat2006
((awww... u value my body AND my mind... how touching))
((O.o, that sounded wrong))

Kat shrugged and shook her head. "Nah, I like it much more when you play for me." She said, takeing in his apperence, the rock solid abs, the toned body... the eyes.

((heehee, and the hair!))

((XDDDDD Yes yes, very true, and yes, very wrong XDDDDD))

Glane smiled, and began singing the chorus of Dead On Arrival unde rhis breath, "This is side one. flip me ovaaa, I know im not your favorite record" he whispered something quietly as the chorus ended and then he looked up at her, smiling, "Thanks"...  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:03 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Rayne managed to nod and stand up shakily. A wan smile flashed across her face when she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. She quickly then disappeared into the kitchen and cooked up a different kind of pasta that seemed to taste almost as good as ramen. "You seem to be hungry a ton, Ronin.. But I don't mind cooking." Her wan smile turned broad and warm when she told him that.
Ronin watched her as she was cooking for him. He was starting to have feelings that were...well, undescribable (or at least he wouldn't be able to say it) His face blushed as red as the unbuttoned dragon shirt he wears. "rayne-dono..." he uttered. He sat down on the counter, watching her with the fondness of a young child to his/her mother.

Rayne smiled warmly from the expression on Ronin's face. Then suddenly a spoon appeared in his face as she asked, "Taste-test?"

((I almost feel bad that we lost a ton of people... all we can do is roleplay until someone else joins. Remember that you can have more than one character..!! I just choose not to, since its a hassle))
Ronin grinned cheerfully and nodded. "Yes! Is it ready?" it was quite obvious that he was starving for food. You could see his hungry grin waiting to stuff the food into his mouth, and his stomach growled like it was complaining that it didn't have any food for a while.

Rayne somewhat flinched at his sudden enthusiasm. "Okay, then. Here," she said as she dished out a large serving into a bowl that seemed to overflow with a new version of ramen. "Enjoy!" she concluded happily, heading out of the room up the stairs for bed.

((New day, please!! This day's been around for a long time...))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:26 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Rayne managed to nod and stand up shakily. A wan smile flashed across her face when she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. She quickly then disappeared into the kitchen and cooked up a different kind of pasta that seemed to taste almost as good as ramen. "You seem to be hungry a ton, Ronin.. But I don't mind cooking." Her wan smile turned broad and warm when she told him that.
Ronin watched her as she was cooking for him. He was starting to have feelings that were...well, undescribable (or at least he wouldn't be able to say it) His face blushed as red as the unbuttoned dragon shirt he wears. "rayne-dono..." he uttered. He sat down on the counter, watching her with the fondness of a young child to his/her mother.

Rayne smiled warmly from the expression on Ronin's face. Then suddenly a spoon appeared in his face as she asked, "Taste-test?"

((I almost feel bad that we lost a ton of people... all we can do is roleplay until someone else joins. Remember that you can have more than one character..!! I just choose not to, since its a hassle))
Ronin grinned cheerfully and nodded. "Yes! Is it ready?" it was quite obvious that he was starving for food. You could see his hungry grin waiting to stuff the food into his mouth, and his stomach growled like it was complaining that it didn't have any food for a while.

Rayne somewhat flinched at his sudden enthusiasm. "Okay, then. Here," she said as she dished out a large serving into a bowl that seemed to overflow with a new version of ramen. "Enjoy!" she concluded happily, heading out of the room up the stairs for bed.

((New day, please!! This day's been around for a long time...))
"Yay!!" Ronin hungrily scarfed down on the food that Rayne had cooked him in seconds. Anfet finishing his food, he looked back at Rayne and he smiled softly. "She's nice...." he whispered to himself. Then suddenly feeling tired and all out of energy, and satisfied with a full stomach, he simply lays his head on the counter and then slowly closed his eyes. "Goodnight...Rayne-dono...."  

HaJoeKen

KG8584

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:50 pm
Kenny walked over to a table and sat down looking around and then he saw the pool and feel in love with the pool. He had all ways love to swim he guessed that was why he join the US Navy SEALs. He didn't talk much and when he did it was breif and got to the point.Thats the way his father brought him up every sense he was 5 he was an only child then his mom gave birth to his sister. When he turned 15 and his sister was 10 . His mother and sister died in a plaine crash in the mountains that surround the city due to wind lighting and heavy fog. So for 5 years he was rasie by his dad then when he tured 19 he went to boot camp for the navy then when he turn 20 he went to seal training. Now here he is A US Navy SEAL and he was hoping for a job as a lifeguard so he can keep his swimming up. He always tried working out and it worked he wanted abs, arm strenght, upperbody strenght,and some leg muslce. Well he had it and more he was fite to be a SEAL. HE contiuned to sit at the table wanting for a manager so he can begin work ASAP.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:48 am
KG8584
Kenny walked over to a table and sat down looking around and then he saw the pool and feel in love with the pool. He had all ways love to swim he guessed that was why he join the US Navy SEALs. He didn't talk much and when he did it was breif and got to the point.Thats the way his father brought him up every sense he was 5 he was an only child then his mom gave birth to his sister. When he turned 15 and his sister was 10 . His mother and sister died in a plaine crash in the mountains that surround the city due to wind lighting and heavy fog. So for 5 years he was rasie by his dad then when he tured 19 he went to boot camp for the navy then when he turn 20 he went to seal training. Now here he is A US Navy SEAL and he was hoping for a job as a lifeguard so he can keep his swimming up. He always tried working out and it worked he wanted abs, arm strenght, upperbody strenght,and some leg muslce. Well he had it and more he was fite to be a SEAL. HE contiuned to sit at the table wanting for a manager so he can begin work ASAP.

((O_o! Quite the intro, I must say. But welcome!))  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:22 am
((New day!! blaugh ))

"Ronin--!" Rayne woke with a start, panting a little. She looked at the ceiling and shuddered; she had dreamt about falling like she did the previous night, only she didn't fall quite as gracefully. Sighing with relief, she sat up and stretched a bit before getting up to go down the stairs. "Morning, everyone!" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:21 pm
Kenny put on his swimtrucks and headed for the pool " i wonder where the other life guard is? oh well" He said as he started to clean the pool of leaves. After Kenny finish cleaning the pool he got up on his lifegruad post and sat there " i wonder where all the guest are " Then he rememberd it was 8 am on a saturday people don't get up til 11 am. He had his cell phone and beeper on one arm rest and his arm on the other with his sun glasses on he looked like Tom Cruiz off of the movie 'Top Gun'. He got tried of siting on the chair so he jumped down and started doing push ups " sir 1 sir, sir 2 sir, etc.... " a little while later " Sir 100 sir, wow i amaze my self 100 push ups in 1 min and 30 sec." he said  

KG8584

KG8584

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:26 pm
Rayne Hawk
KG8584

(( thnx, i like this rp i'm also in E.F.E Family so yea anyways thnx for adding me ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:14 pm
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
KG8584

(( thnx, i like this rp i'm also in E.F.E Family so yea anyways thnx for adding me ))
((i think that family rp died a while back sweatdrop ))  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:24 pm
Rayne Hawk
((New day!! blaugh ))

"Ronin--!" Rayne woke with a start, panting a little. She looked at the ceiling and shuddered; she had dreamt about falling like she did the previous night, only she didn't fall quite as gracefully. Sighing with relief, she sat up and stretched a bit before getting up to go down the stairs. "Morning, everyone!" she said happily.
Ronin was still sleeping in the cafe, his head on the counter, and laying next to his empty bowl. It's a wonder how he's able to sleep comfortably like so. "Zzzzz....mmm....gyudon...." he muttered in his sleep. That's a sure sign that he'll be eating the first thing he does upon waking up  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:47 am
Glane opened his eyes and yawned, he was still in the movie theater, he ran his hands through Kat's beautiful raven hair. Then finally realized where he was. "Graaahhhh" he groaned at the sun pouring through the doors, then he noticed the guy standing near the door. "Yo, dawg, just hold on for while, I think Rayne's out, as in, dead sleep bro" he was surprised he could get so much out on such little energy. He smiled at Kat and whispered "Wake up sleeping beauty"...  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:55 pm
Rayne rubbed her eyes groggily and walked toward the edge of the stairs. She nearly stepped without thinking, but then caught herself before heading down the stairs noiselessly. Back into the kitchen, she saw Ronin there pretty much drooling on the counter. Giggling at the sight, she got certain ingredients out of the fridge and set up for pancakes and waffles.

((Gah..!! I'm getting myself hungry.. >_>))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:32 pm
Ronin Misaki
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
KG8584

((i think that family rp died a while back sweatdrop ))

((i know its quite sad crying oh well now i'm here so lets rp biggrin xd ))  

KG8584

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:37 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne rubbed her eyes groggily and walked toward the edge of the stairs. She nearly stepped without thinking, but then caught herself before heading down the stairs noiselessly. Back into the kitchen, she saw Ronin there pretty much drooling on the counter. Giggling at the sight, she got certain ingredients out of the fridge and set up for pancakes and waffles.

((Gah..!! I'm getting myself hungry.. >_>))

While Kenny was doing his push ups out by the pool. He smelled the smell of pancakes and waffles so he ran into the kitchen and forgot to put his shirt on. He was hungry and was ready for breakfast. "What you cooking may i ask" after he said that he realize he didn't have his shirt on but he was like oh well. He walked up behind Rayne and peeked over her shoulder " Oh pancakes and waffles my favorite. By the way i don't think we have had a chance to introduce my self i'm Kenny." HE said with a smile on his face.

(( your making me hungry too ^_-))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games