Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:58 pm
{{You know, I thought about Karrie when they first introduced that item yesterday. LMAO, I can see you with the sushi tossig knives now! rofl }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:58 pm
It's alright *he whispered as he let Amy balance against his body, but he immediately noticed she was getting exhausted and he worried she might collapse to the floor so he moved to her side and supporting her back and knees, scooped her body up into his arms and to carry her*

Sorry everyone, but we only do one show per night. We're going to call it a day. Dewa. *he walks over to the door and looks at it quizically for a moment not knowing what to do conisdering he didn't have any free hands. after a moment he set Amy down briefly making sure she kept her balance using him as support and picked her up again in a piggy back position and opened the door and headed out of the bar*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:59 pm
{{Nvm. lol}}

Thistle whined softly when Velcore set her back down without once going in the air. She looked up at him with her wide eyes, pleading with him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:01 pm
{{I'm sure the price will come down at least a little. Items are always more expensive on the marketplace when they first come out.}}

*hearing Amy and Kai move from behind the bar, he gets up and makes himself some hot chocolate with hazelnut syrup*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:02 pm
Amy smiled softly and tiredly as Kai began to carry her. He was such a sweetheart, and she was really glad that he knew where she lived. He had even stayed on the couch at her house earlier.

She rested her head on his shoulder and relaxed into his arms.

Thistle heard Kai and looked up at him. She noticed that he was carrying out a very-tired Amy. So, Thistle squeaked goodbye to Velcore and nuzzled him affectionately. Then, she ran quickly after Kai. She did not want to walk outside at night alone again!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:05 pm
*scratches his chin, looking at Kai and Amethyst quizzically as they leave*
Gi ussta~ *looks over at Karrie* I do not suppose you know what happened just now either sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 3, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:07 pm
((I thought about that when I first saw the item yesterday too. Just didn't think it would be released so soon. I know they're always more expensive at first, it's just frustrating to watch the item and wait for it to fall.))

*chirps a good night to Thistle*

*shakes his head at Ryzan* It felt like there was a lot of energy in the air, though. Like right before a storm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:18 pm
*plops back down on his seat next to Ryzan while swirling his drink*
If I were to make a guess, I'd say Amy probably stuck her finger in a light socket. *sips his hot chocolate*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 6, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:24 pm
*shrugs* I don't know. She said something about a storm earlier.

*goes back to his spot next to Karrie*

*reaches over to pat Velcore on the head*  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:26 pm
I hardly think that is an accurate assessment, dear Quortek.

Perhaps the moment in which I arrived was mzilt too late for me to have noticed anything amiss in regards to atmosphere, rilu'oh I did find there is an unpleasant odor lingering about, like that of a searing body. It is not something I would have expected to encounter here.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:30 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at Ryzan*
I'm surprised it isn't more common, actually... with that "recreation" room downstairs and all stare

*shudders and takes another sip*

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:31 pm
ThisEmptySoul
If I were to make a guess, I'd say Amy probably stuck her finger in a light socket.

{{ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl and I'm calling it a night on that one. Night all. xd }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 3, 3, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:33 pm
*nods* I did notice a strange smell here. I actually thought maybe it drifted over from the Jade Dragon. rolleyes

*leans his head against Karrie's arm*

I know, Velcore. We should get going. *stands up* Good night, Ryzan. Good night, Tes. *walks out of the bar*

*chirps good night to the elves and follows Karrie out*  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:43 pm
I was fairly certain it was not from the Jade Dragon as the smell of a charred person is distinctly different from that of animal flesh and vegetation. I believe the addition of clothing and hair may be contributing factors to what makes the scent so unique.

*waves to Karrie and Velcore as they exit*
Plynn kyon~

*looks back over at Tes*
I do not believe jabbress would go as far as to burn a person sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:56 pm
And why not? It's one of the best ways to get rid of evidence... though now that I think of it, she'd probably at least take them off-site to make it seem less suspicious and avoid any possible witnesses.

*glances around the bar as he sips is drink, ensuring that there isn't anyone else around. He clears his throat and shifts around in his seat a little*
erm... did... did I already mention... um... that coat... it um... it looks good on you...

*looks off to the side and tries to act casual while taking another sip of his hot chocolate*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games