Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:17 pm
Amy turned when she heard a voice behind her, and when she saw Kai, she smiled brightly and threw her arms around him, accidentally dislodging Psyzapp's hands from her shoulders in the process.

"Kai! It's so good to see you!"

Without any further prelude, she leaned forward and kissed Kai directly on the mouth. It wasn't a short kiss, either.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:18 pm
*Looks at Kai.* The kitchen is in The Jade Dragon. confused

*She puts her hands back onto Amy to absorb as much as she can.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:18 pm
Amy nodded as Psyzapp came over, but her attention immediately began to wander again as she looked around the bar. She barely even noticed that Psyzapp's hands were now on her shoulders.

A little bit of energy left Amy and flowed into Psyzapp, but Amy's hair stayed the same and there was still quite a bit of electricity and other elements inside of her. A bit of static electricity could be felt passing from Amy to Kai.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:30 pm
*he was caught completely suprised when Amy came over to kiss him, but he quickly relaxed and wrapped his arms around her to return the kiss feeling some extra energy he couldn't quite place flowing between them*

For a greeting that one isn't half bad *he sa grinning with a little bit of a blush in his cheeks*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm
*She sighed and shrugged letting go of Amy.* Well…I don't know. I got something but not nearly what I was expecting. Now I'm going to have to go figure out how to let it go. Excuse me please. *She goes into her office, through the security measures, down the corridor and into her Chambers.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:36 pm
Amy smirked at Kai, still quite close to him. "Well, I'm happy to see you, so you deserve a proper greeting."

Psyzapp's words diverted Amy's attention once again. She hadn't felt this unfocused in a long time. Huh. She turned her head and called back to Psyzapp, even though she was already gone. "Thank you, Psyzapp..."

Still looking off in the direction Psyzapp left, Amy muttered to herself, "I wonder if she didn't get what she wanted because I was focusing on melding myself with the wind. Maybe everything I absorbed is staying inside of me since I was trying to absorb the wind so that I could study it more."

She seemed to think about that for a few more moments, but then her hand brushed against something odd when she had started to move it toward Kai's hair.

Having her attention diverted again, Amy turned back to Kai and seemed to consider his outfit. "Hmm.. You are wearing a very interesting outfit today, Kai. What is it, and what is the occasion?"

She smiled serenely at him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:56 pm
((Just wanted to stop in a say hello to every one in here. HELLO!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:59 pm
*he sighs mentally facepalming* Mataku. No wonder you're session in the storm didn't go well. Lightning isn't controlled by the wind elements. It's ruled by the earth generated by it's magnetic field and the friction generated by the churning movements of the core. It's why lightning is attracted to the ground to go back to it's original element.

I could show you how to channel the energy safely back into the earth.

*he smiles* The outfit? Valkyries are all the rage right now and I didn't want to miss the boat on the style. But there's no real reason behind it. I just wanted to do it on a whim 3nodding  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:02 pm
*tired of waiting to hear from Flame, she decides to get out of her quarters before she goes stir crazy. Groaning, she stretches in her computer chair, looping the live feed to automatic updates every fifteen minutes. Making sure shift change went by smoothly, she grabbed her things, making sure she had her "special" tapestry bag Psyzapp gave her and heads out her door. Going through the security measures, she walks into the bar, noting a faint acrid smell crossing her nose. Slightly flinching, she looks around to see if there was any smoke.

As she scans the area, her eyes fall on Amy and Kai, all lovey-dovey. Making a slight noise of disgust, she quickly shakes her head and goes to the counter, placing her things on it. Standing in front of the espresso machine, she makes herself a ooey gooey chocolatey mess. Adding some Kahlua and Baileys, she sips and takes a seat on the corner stool, closest to the office. Sighing, she sips and closes her eyes, hoping that everything went according to flames plan*  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:03 pm
{{Hi Razz! biggrin Nice hammer!}}

Amy giggled softly and nuzzled the crook of Kai's neck lightly. When she spoke, her lips brushed against the column of his neck.

"But Kai, I only wanted to focus on the wind. I didn't even know there was lightning in the storm. I zoned out everything except for the wind."

She leaned up to whisper in his ear, "I would love for you to show me how to channel energy. We could go back to my house if you prefer. That way, our lesson can be just one on one."

She leaned back and winked at Kai, and she actually wasn't blushing for once. She felt very free and excited at the moment.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and began kneading them lightly. "And believe it or not, I actually know what Valkyries are! Well, that is, I know what they are if watching Xena counts. They had an entire 2-part episode about them. They defend Odin, correct?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:04 pm
{{Really cool avi, Icy! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:07 pm
Razzdango
((Just wanted to stop in a say hello to every one in here. HELLO!!!!!!!!!))

{{Razzy love! You look freaking hawt! heart And thanks Cuwen}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:18 pm
{{You're welcome, Icy. smile }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:48 pm
*feeling the effects of the chocolate and liquers she's added, she begins to relax and let the deep crease of her furrowed brows lessen. Rubbing her forehead, she reassures herself that Flame and his guys can take care of themselves, but she just can't get over the gnawing feeling of how cunning, lethal and maniacal these guys are. Since Flame took her under his wing, she'd never been afraid again a day after that, until she met up with these creeps. Shuddering, she shakes her head a bit harder than the last time, squaring her shoulders and sipping her drink.

She opens her tapestry bag, pulling out a leather bound journal, knowing that if hse doesn't write these thoughts out, she'll loose her mind over thinking as hard as she is. For as long as she can remember, she's always kept a journal. Not the one she has now, which was a gift from Flame within her third year of learning. A quote from somewhere inside her always rang out whenever she was stuck on a particular thought: "You'll never be able to process it and prioritize it if you don't write it out. Writing always helps you see things clearer."

Realizing she hadn't written in that journal for what seems like ages, she fingers the gold lettering emblazoned on the front of it. The letters were in a bold Old English script that said "The Journey of Reign". She gently smoothed the cover of the book gently before opening it and pulling a pen from it's pocket. Head down, she begins the story, from the time she stepped foot into GGG, up to her current situation*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:17 pm
Hmm... does your soul element reside with wind? Depending on what it is it could be throwing you off when you try to comune with wind. Every element has opposing elements that will either support you, work against you or are neutral to you. Knowing this may make the difference on what element would be easiest to pursue since you are already aligned with it in a sense.

For instance most often my element is fire. Water naturally works against me even if it does nothing. Wind on the other hand supports me
*he leans in and kisses her neck whispering in her ear* and together we burn brighter and hotter than we ever could seperately.

I'm not very knowledgeable about Norse mythology, but I think you're right about them defending Odin. *he winks and sticks his tounge out*

I don't feel very comfortable in these clothes though... I'll be back in a minute. *kai goes out the bar and in a short moment comes back in wearing his usual clothes*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games