Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:38 am

DD:
What kind of hellmono was that?

There was a rainbow in one of my last dreams. I don't remember what it did. I was told that my dreams always sound vicious and surreal.
They've been especialy so lately. .___.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:23 pm

IY_and_MCR
HELLMONO

The fevers only lasted for 4 days. I normally dream all crazy like anyway. But combine high fevers, with more sleep than I would ever normally get, and yeah. CRAZY DREAMS.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:31 pm

IY_and_MCR
DD:

There was a rainbow in one of my last dreams. I don't remember what it did. I was told that my dreams always sound vicious and surreal.

//sleeps to dream

I'll probably join you in the leagues of the weird dreamers tonight, I've started my period, and amoungst other harolded doom that comes with it, lucid dreams are one.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:21 pm

twilightrosegarden

Well then, *HIGH FIVE*. Go team?
....apparently big, bold, periods are squares.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:52 am

twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
DD:

//sleeps to dream

I'll probably join you in the leagues of the weird dreamers tonight, I've started my period, and amoungst other harolded doom that comes with it, lucid dreams are one.

/Fiona Apple
You know, if she had learned that no one cares about her opinon and just wants her to sing, she might still be around.
eww. *sets up the protective PMS fort*

"When I hear banana man, I think gay" - The woman
:3

Also, I PASSED ALL MY CLASSES.
My procrastinating left me cutting some things close. And also the begining of the year being a very different schedule compared to the end of the year.
French: A (Great teacher. I didn't even have to take a real final, just a quiz, because she actualy makes sense when it comes to learning languages. That and I was all but cought up to the year 'round class in three months)
Science: A (MNLMNDISK; I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED ONE QUESTION ON THE FINAL)
Math: B (I was surprised because I sorta stopped doing that whole homework thing after the first quarter, which sometimes doesn't end so well)
English: B (I was surpried because I kinda didn't do most of the projects/presentations)
World Studies: C (I was worried most about this one. I missed some projects, came into the class with a low grade, and only did one out of two essay questions on the final)

I'm so relieved on that, that I am forcing you to read the list and pretend passing is exciting.
God, I'm happy to pass and twitwi is in summer school. That gifted status stops kicking after awhile.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:36 pm

IY: Congradulations on your passing grades! I know how that can go at times, more often that not.

Well, my tonsils aren't swollen anymore. Well, the left one is a bit, but barely. I actually was able to just yell at the top of my voice again, and it felt good. To yell AND the fact it didn't hurt to speak above my normal voice.

I broke the framing around my door, I slammed it shut and it just kept going. Horray for returning strength -.- And of course, the nails have to be in the toolbox that is in my step-dad's car on the OTHER side of town.

I just want to move out. Seriously, I'm tired of them. But Mum needs me here.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:49 pm

Drats. I missed my chance to mock you for having mono. The next time you are sick to the point of being bed-ridden I will not miss my chance.

Somehow mono seems unimportant to me. I think it has something to do with being diagnosed with it five times now.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:51 pm

IY_and_MCR
/Fiona Apple
You know, if she had learned that no one cares about her opinon and just wants her to sing, she might still be around.

Actually, people just wanted to see her in skimpy clothing more. I still think the music video for Criminal doomed her.

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:47 pm

zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
/Fiona Apple

Actually, people just wanted to see her in skimpy clothing more. I still think the music video for Criminal doomed her.

She forgot that as a singer her jobs are to look like she forgot to put on half her clothes and occasionaly make pretty sounds.

I can't yell for the life of me. I can be loudish when calling people in a different room, but nothings besides that .___.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:34 pm

IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
/Fiona Apple

She forgot that as a singer her jobs are to look like she forgot to put on half her clothes and occasionaly make pretty sounds.

I can't yell for the life of me. I can be loudish when calling people in a different room, but nothings besides that .___.

And in the bedroom when certain pressure points are prodded

Rose Patterned Twil

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:21 am

So....yeah. I just fell out of my bed. What's up with all of you?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:19 pm

Lucid Dream Time:
(featuring Veronica)

Me and Veronica were in this room, I think it was her bedroom. It was in a falling apart building and tar paper were covering holes in the wall and old flowery wall paper was peeling everywhere. We were on a fainting sofa with Veronica's Laptop that served as her bed. We were in a quilt and we were sick. Veronica was sure it was the 'hellmono' as she kept calling it but I said "Veronica there is clearly fungus growing in the back of your throat it must be the sleeping sickness".
"Hellmono" she insisted, but after awhile she couldn't speak because of the fungi and she was slowly turning yellowly so I had to take her to the hospital.
When we got there the nurse (in an old timey nurse uniform) said there was no more room and the hallways were already filled with people who looked like Veronica and me. An old man asked if I wanted his spot because he was going to die anyway, and he couch and yellow mushrooms came out with some blood. I said no because we needed two spots not one and he said Okay but take this and get the cure and he handed us this heavy chunk of stone lined with metal.
So we went looking for a cure and the only way to get it was to get on this game show with a host that looked like he was made out of wax. We limped down this gray cobblestone road with bleacher on both sides filled with people cheering and yelling us along. We kept having to dodge holes and outrun these huge white dogs and deer. Finally we reached this cliff and we had to walk around it and at the top we found out it was a tower. So we open the tower door by hitting it with the stone the old man gave us and all that was in there was a long black hole. And Veronica said we couldn't go down there beacause Oogby was down there and he couldn't get sick because he had to do something important and that's why we hadn't seen him in awhile. So we wrote him a note and dropped it down there and went back there.
Since we lost the game show this woman in day glow fishnets won the cure and she didn't even need it but she wanted the mushrooms that was growing in our throats so we had to swallow swords to cut them and we gave them to her and she gave us the cure. That came in a neat little bottle with 'Drink Me' on it just like the Alice in Wonderland one. So we both took half and when we finished Veronica yelled "s**t IT WAS A TRICK"
and then I woke up ._______.

Rose Patterned Twil

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Macabre_Cogitation
So....yeah. I just fell out of my bed. What's up with all of you?

Yesterday I fell out of a bed. It was not my bed. It was in a tree.

The concussion makes it impossible for me to know why I was in that bed, but once I figure it out it will make for a great story.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm

zz1000zz
bed tree?

Why was there even a bed in the tree?

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz
bed tree?

Why was there even a bed in the tree?

How should I know? I cannot remember something like twelve hours due to that concussion.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games