Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melie Sue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Hey, I'm Melie Sue, or you can call me Mel. It's been a while since I've been back so lots of things are new. I just figured I'd join a guild and meet some new people, cause a lot of my old friends don't play anymore. sad
Oh a little about me, I'm 20 years old, going to school, majoring in art... hmm and I also play the viola and violin. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Rachel and I joined a little over an hour ago... I joined LoH just to find some new friends. Most of the people you find in the regular forums just add and don't talk. So here I am! I'm 14 and I'm an avid drawer.  

l c e r i s e l

x__C r e a m - C h i

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:25 pm
Good Day to you all =D
I have been chosen randomly i believe to join this guild and of course i accepted ^ ^
I like meeting new people and im a very energetic person ^ ^
You can call me Khris if you prefer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:30 pm
l c e r i s e l
Hi everyone! I'm Rachel and I joined a little over an hour ago... I joined LoH just to find some new friends. Most of the people you find in the regular forums just add and don't talk. So here I am! I'm 14 and I'm an avid drawer.

Welcome to the Guild Icerise. There is a sub-forum dedicated to drawing in the guild. Some of the members in this guild are even college level artists or college graduates. You will most likely find some tips if you want to check out that sub-forum. I have a decent amount of experience in the arts as well. Mainly dry mediums and ink.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

MagicKrystall

Mythical Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:41 pm
HI!! im Krystall or Krys for short and i joined because i was invited and it looked cool. biggrin
Well, i've been a member of gaia for a while, but i wasn't on for some time right after i joined sweatdrop so i still feel like a newbie
Also i'm always on the lookout for new friends

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 pm
Hello everyone. Thanks for inviting me.
I'm Krazi3man or Krazi3 or Chris whichever you prefer.

Not much to say about me other than I love meeting new people,helping out and making graphics.  

Dang She Just

casadin

Elder

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:36 pm
☻/
/▌ This Is Bob Copy And Paste him.
/ So that he can take over Gaia.
My name is Angelique. On gaia its casadin and my friends call me Neko
I love to help people.
I never understood the whole Guild thing. But im hoping that this will help.
I belive in helping people that want to be helped.
If you don't want to be helped then forget it  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:46 pm
Hey, I'm Smil34ev4r and I'm a happy carefree person most of the time. =) Thank you for inviting me! I hope to get to make new friends here.  

Smil34ev4r

steam pop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:04 pm
Hi im steam pop im a person who willing to help anyone and i been playing for like half a year. im also glad to be invited  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Hello new people welcome and i hope you enjoy the guild like i do.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Astral Lace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:12 pm
Hello! My name is Kelly and I joined because my mum (AngelTrae) said this was a good guild and had some nice people in it.
My hobbies are, Reading, Anime, Manga and Gaming.
I really like the guild so far, and have met some nice people in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:53 pm
Hello, I'm Nick.

I'm new to the forums, and I'm also attempting to create my own guild for the Mentally Insane and schizophrenic who post on the forums of Gaia. You can find my thread for the guild here.  

Vaders Other Son Tristan

Laughing man1222

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:04 pm
Hi, my names Max and i'm new to Gaia. I love to watch animes and play video games. I also like to play basket ball a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:31 am
good evening everyone
*bows*

Hi !!! i'm paula_sison u can call me paula
if u like ... by the way thanks for accepting
me here in this guild ... i hope i can find many
friends here and also feel free to add me ...
don't worry cuz i won't bite hehe 3nodding
thanks ^_^

neko_snow

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games