Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

From one task to the next, Nezumi hurried over to where Hiroki's pills were and got one out and broke it in half, enough to kill the pain without being sedating. Grabbing a glass of water, he hurried that over to the man as well.

"Your medication, sir. Please eat some of the food before you swallow it, though. It would be a shame if you got an upset tummy because of it."

About to turn away, he took a closer look at the man who, just up until a moment ago, had been his boss. He seemed...overwhelmed, uncertain...tired.
Leaning down, he whispered a small word of encouragement in the now-manager's ear.

"It's ok, Hiroki-san. You can do it. I have faith in you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nodding to Nezumi, Aki smiled slightly. "I'm sure you'll give it your all. Think of this as your second chance, Nezumi-san... after what occurred with Chiyou, I had half a mind to fire you in the first place. However... other matters took precedence over your contract."
Focusing on Hiroki, the man continued. "I understand your concern, Hiroki-san. But I can assure you... my grandson will want to do this. He will be faced with a choice. An ultimatum. If he declines... he will see himself on the street again... this time without Izzy Lucky because I will make it clear to Lucky-san that he is to have no contact with Koyasu Akihiko from that point forward... if he values his job." there was a deadly seriousness in his eyes... a danger that said to cross this man was to sign your own death wish. "I'm finished playing games, Hiroki-san. Akihiko will learn this business or he will fail completely. I myself am tired of his bull s**t."
Standing from the chair, the elder man picked up Hiroki's television remote and turned the TV onto the entertainment news channel.
As if on cue... there was a press conference replay.
A conference that featured one man at a podium... and one man only.

Koyasu Aki.

"Is it true, the rumors about Narcissus and Chiyou?"
Aki nodded, "Yes, the rumors are true." he spoke calmly into the microphone. "Narcissus suffered from a hemorrage to the brain immediately after his performance at the charity benefit. In fact, he had been displaying symptoms of something wrong during the entire performance, but collapsed after his platform landed back stage. If not for the efforts of Chiyou, he may not be with us today."
"Where is Narcissus at the moment?"
"I thought you wanted to know about Chiyou's rumor?" the chairman asked with a slight teasing smile. "Narcissus is on vacation at an undisclosed location. I'll tell you he's not alone, but I won't disclose the names of those traveling with him. As for Chiyou's condition. The hospital has updated me on his condition. Chiyou is doing well. His treatment is going smoothly but I am afraid that there is little possibility of him being able to see clearly, if at all, again. He is however in good spirits and, no doubt, eager to let the world know that he's doing alright."
"Why has Ohayou hidden this from the media for so long?"
Aki nodded, "Valid question. We didn't wish to cause a panic. Right now, we wanted people to enjoy the event and not be troubled by the bad news that followed."
"Do you know what caused the hemmorrage?" another reporter asked.
There was a pause... a long one, before Aki spoke. "Narcissus was attacked the week of the concert. He was badly injured. The doctors assume that the damage from that, plus his rigorous practice schedule, lead to the problem."
"Any truth to the rumor that Izzy Lucky, Narcissus' manager, was attacked as well?"
"Yes, he was." the chairman continued. "Prior to Narcissus being targeted, Izzy Lucky was attacked when he returned to his apartment which, at the time, was on fire. This occurred the night of the Charity Benefit prior to the event itself. He was still recovering during the event. Are there any more questions?"
"What about the recent movements of SMASH and Matsumoto Izo?"
Aki tilted his head for a second, thinking over this one. "Those matters are being looked into and as of yet, I am unable to comment further than to assure shareholders of Ohayou that I have no intentions of allowing any form of takeover of my company. Ohayou will remain in the hands of those who built her. Those hands may change, but they will always belong to someone who has been with this company and been more loyal than I could have ever asked for."
There were more questions... but Aki turned off the television and turned to Hiroki. "You're that person, Hiroki-san. But as I said before, I won't hand this company over to you until you understand the stars. I need to know you can handle them... and I need to know that my grandson is ready to step up as well."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:47 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Taking the meds from Nezumi, he nodded slowly then took his fork and started to pick at the food. Ok so it tasted very good and he ate a bit more than he intended. The words of encouragement were sweet though and for a second he glanced up at the mousy manager and smiled just a little. Nezumi seemed to have a soft streak in him...and a bit of minx. Very different from what Hiroki had known of the man. "Thank you." he whispered back.

After a few moments, Hiroki leaned back and let his head tilt, not in disrespect but to let his nose drain backwards rather than forwards. He continued to listen to Koyasu-sama and tried to digest the words one by one. He wondered what the exact 'ultimatum' was and even so, would Lucky-san go with it? Or quit if pushed to far? Lucky-san wasn't quite predictable for a standard manager. Anyone who worked with Narcissus had to be...of a different mind set.

Although he had to wonder about the Chairman's annoyance with Akihiko's crap. Was that serious or another wave that would come and go. Hiroki had seen many times the spoiled nature of Akihiko win out over the need to straighten him out. Was this any different? Well, before he would say anything like that, he'd wait to see the Chairman's resolve.

Even though he had wanted to remain with his head leaning back he ended up sitting forward once again so he could see the news. When did this conference happen!? How was he not...informed. Oh yeah, he was in surgery....out like a light bulb here. Of course.

Hiroki didn't really care for all that info being release but he guessed now was a better time than any with Lucky-san and Narcissus out of the country on vacation. It would give a little time for the media blitz to settle. However, Chiyou on the other hand...well the body guards were there and he was still in the hospital. Everything should be ok....right?

In the end, when Koyasu-sama turned off the tv and spoke, Hiroki wasn't sure if he had heard him right. It took a few moments for everything to sink in. He nodded slowly, "I'll do my best, sir." A little more energy and hoped returned to Hiroki but wasn't that always the effect of working around his boss? Unfortunately, Hiroki could be swayed into those vivid dreams of Koyasu-sama more so than others.

"I doubt Matsumoto-san will take all this sitting down." he finally said after a little time to think. "And are you certain that Izzy Lucky will go along with this ultimatum you've planned? We both know he's probably fallen for your grandson. Also, are you sure you're ready for all these variables at once - Me as a manager and your grandson doing work in the office plus the events with Matsumoto-san beyond the day to day business? It's very difficult right now." Really Hiroki didn't want to see the man push himself to death; Hiroki worried...he worried about many things.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:12 pm

"My doctor is confident that I will be fine for the time being." Aki replied, standing and helping Hiroki up.
Nezumi had, after all, made breakfast.
He helped the man to the table before sitting down himself. "I will push through. I was... quite under the weather when you saw me last, but I"m doing better. You don't need to be worrying about me, Hiroki-san." the man smiled softly, for a moment not all business and just... well... a man. Not even a boss but more like a sempai. "Akihiko hurt you, Hiroki. Twice now. I'm not about to let it slide. You're like family to me. Like a son. And I won't abide family feuds. He needs to stop putting his problems on others, needs to grow up. He isn't a child anymore. I should have put my foot down when it came to him years ago." his smile turned sad. "But... he's all I have left. Well, technically. There is my sister and her family but most of them aren't speaking with me, with the exception of Yuuji-kun, of course. So you can understand why I am loath to ostracize myself from Akihiko... but I won't sacrifice the livelihoods of those in my employ, just to placate a spoiled brat."
He picked up his chopsticks and paused. "You do know that, don't you, Hiroki? The only reason I'm back in the office... is because I'm worried that Matsumoto will win without me at the helm. It isn't that I haven't the confidence in you, I do. But one of his claims is that I'm unfit to work. He's already spoken with some of the share holders. Luckily, between myself and Akihiko, we hold enough stock to keep Matsumoto from buying us out... but he'll be a bit more loathe to act if he sees me taking an interest once more."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:36 pm

"Work..." Naoko whispered that word, thinking on the subject.
He needed to go to work too... needed to start playing the piano again... needed...
"Maybe I'll go with you. I mean, not with you the entire time but maybe I'll use one of the empty recording rooms and play around on their piano for a while... see if I can come up with a new song or two for Shou-san?" the blond asked as they drove.
"Best way to work through my issues is to let them out creatively... I suppose..." there was a slight smile on the man's face as he pushed the though of Chiyou far far FAR to the back of his mind.

Once back at Ryu's place, the pianist had just taken his shoes off before he was suddenly swept into the air. Lithe hands tangled around Ryu's neck to keep himself balanced as he gasped, surprised by the sudden action.

He found himself on the bed, clinging to Ryu, and looking into his akuma's red eyes.

"Of course I love you..." the blond whispered, confusion in his amber gaze. "If I didn't... I would have run away after your first near death experience..." he replied with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:41 pm

"A Ruki thing?" Nakai asked with a laugh. "I guess I must be immune... I haven't tried to cuddle him... yet... though his sweet tooth is rather adorable."
But then... well... Chiyou nearly broke the guitarist's heart.
"Chiyou-kun..." the man whispered, pulling the 'kid' against his chest and hugging him close. "I'm vein and a bit narcissistic, not beautiful. But you... with your attitude to all of this... you're beautiful, kiddo. I'll sleep with anything that moves but you... you're so devoted and honest. That's beauty, Chiyou... real beauty..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

So maybe that convinced him to eat a little more. The encouraging conversation...from his boss. He poked at the eggs then ate a few more bites, as he listened. The words from Koyasu-sama warmed up Hiroki inside again. Maybe this was the reason Koyasu-kun disliked him so much, because he really could just flow back into Koyasu-sama's orbit. But then again, Hiroki had been the man's secretary for a long time.

He nodded slowly as he chewed agreeing with the things that Koyasu-sama said. He was happy to be called family...that warmed him up. "He's got a bad habit." said Hiroki in response and well he sort of knew that there were family problems but he never pressed even after all this time as to what the difficulties were. "Maybe Koyasu-kun will...listen to reason but I think he only listens to his manager...or maybe other stars. He's still rebellious as a child even after all these years."

Then he paused for a moment, "I know you care about...the company. I'm doing my best, sir. But you know Matsumoto-san better than I." he admitted while wishing he just could have figured out how to stop the man before Koyasu-sama had to resort to coming back to work like this.

"You think Matsumoto-san will back off because you're back in charge?" Not that Hiroki ever thought he fully had the helm even if he was doing all the day to day work. "He's been persistent and he's been working with Goshiro-san. But I'm not sure if that alliance is a firm thing. I actually do't know the Chairman of Go that well."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:19 pm

"I wish I knew him better, but I have found alliances between companies in this business tend to make for takeovers." Aki replied, biting into the omelet. "Matsumoto-san is a crafty b*****d, as you well know. Goshiro-san is smart... a collector... But like I said, they can push all they want... but between my stock and Akihiko's stock, they can't get a buy out. And I know for a fact that my grandson would never sell out to Matsumoto. He hates the man too much for the implications of him having arranged for Lucky-san's attack."
Glancing at Nezumi, the chairman continued. "This is delicious, Nezumi-san. I do hope you're willing to find out some of the more stressful behind-the-scenes workings of Ohayou. Though I'm sure you can handle it and rise to the occasion."
"Hiroki-san... If the only person who can get through to Akihiko is Izzy Lucky... then I'll stick the two together with super glue if I have to. My grandson has always had problems abiding by my wishes, as you well know. But if he thinks these wishes are also his manager's... well... it might motivate him a bit more. Hopefully." the man added with a smile.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"I suppose so." answered Hiroki as he finished his eggs feeling his appetite finally return to normal. "I'm glad that Koyasu-kun wouldn't sell out. I doubt that Lucky-san wouldn't feel good about him possibly selling the company." he chuckled a very tiny bit under his breath. "Super glue?? Are you going to have Yuuji-kun perform that act. I have a feeling that your grandson would be very opposed to have his manager stuck permanently to him. Imagine trying to rock out at a concert...his manager hanging off of him on stage." he returned jokingly and he tried to avoid laughing because of how much it would hurt. Now that was probably the most amusing thing that Hiroki had thought of in a long time.

"Yes , the eggs are really good. Sadly it seems you will be too busy to make these delicious meals for me in the near future, Nezumi-san." that was almost regrettable because he had been looking forward to the future feasts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Laughing, the mental image was a rather amusing one. "Well... with Yuuji-kun's skills, I'm confident that those two will find themselves together more often than not anyway. There IS a reason I hired him in the first place. He should have an interesting report to say the least, once they return from Hawaii."

The chairman shook his head, "The two of you will need to be working closely together still. After all, you've the experience with the Matsumoto situation. I'm sure Nezumi-san wouldn't mind the help as well."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"So is that Yuuji-san's job? Matchmaking?" his amusement hadn't quite left his voice as he considered that thought. Yuuji in a cupid's costume with an arrow covered in sticky super glue. He had a feeling Yuuji wouldn't appreciate this vision but it made Hiroki smile even though it hurt his nose to do so.

"Eh? So my job will be a little more than just managing Tanaka Michi?" asked Hiroki as he was told he'd be working closely with Nezumi.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:51 pm

"Yuuji-kun's job is... many things..." Aki replied with a knowing smile. "He's a genius, Hiroki. Truly. Just not musically gifted. It's why he's actually stayed in contact with me over the years, even against his grandmother's wishes. He's smart enough to know when his skills can be useful." laughing softly, the elder man put down his chopsticks, having finished the breakfast. "Think of him as our own personal ninja, hmm?"

On the other subject however...
"Do you think me that irresponsible?" the chairman replied, raising his eyebrows in surprise. "I wouldn't just throw Nezumi-san into the ring without some aid or preparation. That's where you come in, Hiroki." he had stopped being so formal with his secretary. After all, the two had known one another for a long time now. "Until they return from vacation, I want you and Nezumi-san to go over all the materials you've gathered. I have my own copies that you sent and I'll be meeting with the lawyers personally in the next day or so."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:59 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Chuckling, Jun leaned forward toward Michi as though about to share a secret.

"Indeed, it does take a lot of work, but really, the vast majority of it does consist of galavanting around playing dress-up and taking pretty pictures. You'd be amazed. While the grit of it can get tedious, it seems like nothing once you're done with that and are on to the real fun stuff."

Fingers itsy-bitsy-spidering their way up Shou's belly to his chest, then back down, Hayato drifted for a moment. The clouds were looking very fluffy in the sky right now....it was peaceful up here. Nice.

"Honey-love, you cook? Mmm....we can each make a dish for the party, and bring lots of booze! I love drinking and cooking at the same time!"
Of course, Jun had no idea how Shou was when cooking, and Yamada, little did he know, was probably having a heart-attack at the prospect of drunken Shou in the kitchen.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Ninja Cupid...more than likely." he mused a bit more. Although, he wondered if Yuuji were such a genius then why wasn't he in the running for the company? What was the connection there? The question was on his face but he didn't ask.

However the next comment made him want to point out one fact. He was thrown to the ring of fire so what was the difference here even if he thought that it would be better for Nezumi not to feel the wolves at his throat. "Ah..No sir." But he did look the man in the eye expressing the words he didn't say.

"Alright, I'll work with Nezumi-san and get all of the paper work together. It shouldn't be too hard its on my desk at the office and its been scanned to file for ease of use for me on the weekends." he answered as he considered how he was going to manage the next few weeks. How was he going to handle Tanaka-kun...would that be a vacation compared to what he had been doing. Probably not, Narcissus was involved.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:09 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"It'd be wonderful if you came along tomorrow. I think playing the piano will be good for you. You need to do something to relax, and that's always helped you, right?" Ryu spoke in a songlike voice, cradling the blond against his chest and rocking him.

"You probably should have run away, doll. I'm glad you didn't, though. You must have loved me right away to have not run from my little curse."
Taking Naoko's hand, he slowly began to massage those delicate, long fingers, kissing each one as he rubbed those hands all the way from the wrist to the tip of each digit.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games