Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:40 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"my sam~" she purred snuggling closer.

Sam lightly drifted off to sleep with the feeling of Azumi's hands on Sam's hips and the sound of Azumi's voice in her ears.

Azumi woke up she blinked a few times and shook sam gently.
"wakey wakey," she murmured getting out. She walked half asleep to the showers amnd turned on the water. She left the door unlocked incase sam wanted to get in.

Sam lightly yawn then went into the showers and lightly closed and locked the door. "Morning hun."

"morning~" azumi sang cheerfully.
"lalalala~" she seemed happy about something.
"saaam~ come in with me~" she smiled

"Okay..." Sam smiled and went into the shower with Azumi.

Azumi poured a bottle of shampoo from the side and poured a dollop into her hand. She rubbed it into sam's hair putting a little on her ears to clean the fur.
"hmmmm~" she sang to some random tune.
When rinsed sam's hair out then lathered it with conditioner.
"there, nice and shiny~" she giggled hugging sam.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:45 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"wakey wakey," she murmured getting out. She walked half asleep to the showers amnd turned on the water. She left the door unlocked incase sam wanted to get in.

Sam lightly yawn then went into the showers and lightly closed and locked the door. "Morning hun."

Azumi poured a bottle of shampoo from the side and poured a dollop into her hand. She rubbed it into sam's hair putting a little on her ears to clean the fur.

Sam smiled and kissed Azumi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:06 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Azumi softly kisses her back then pulls off. Hurridly getting into the shower and speedily dries herself with a towel.
"gahh....gunna be late!! first impressions, first impressions!!" she murmured running into the bedroom taking out a black dress and a black choker. Shoving them and a pair of black boots on she ran back into the bathroom. Brushing her teeth, rushing as not to be late. She sat down at the dressing table and combed her hair. Drying it quickly with a blowdryer.
"hurry!!" she whined turning off the switch, grabbing her bag and ran out.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:13 am
name: kagami nami
race: neko
powers: can charm anyone,magic,etc
bio: sad past,tries to make friends,shy around boys, she has a older sister miyo nami and a best friend suki yori.
love status: single
User Image  

Xmisao_miyukiX

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:02 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni coughed. "Wait...what was I going to ask again?" Akemi, Hiro, Torio, Yoru and Sakura stare at her. Yoru smacks his forehead. "She's not the brightest crayon in the box."

"Already knew that... Orange." Jane smiled evilly.

Yuni finishes chewing and swallows. "So...I think we should go to Sakura's Her house is smaller" Sakura coughs "No way" Akemi smiles "We should go to both!" Sakura and Yuni get up and walk over to Akemi. Yuni looks a little mad. "Make up your mind!" She pokes him repeatedly. Sakura smiles and pokes him with a chopstick. "at least your honest." Torio stares at them with a strange expression.

"Torio I think you should tell them... if you don't I will."

"Wait what?" He says with his mouth full. Yuni glares. "Don't talk with your mouth full."

"Fine then I guess I'll tell them about the girls' secret." Jane lightly stabbed her Ro sushimi.

Torio swallows. Akemi and Sakura look at each other, get up and hug Torio to death. "Wha- Why are you hugging me?!" Yoru, Hiro, and Yuni continue eating. Hiro joins them after a few minutes. "lets all hug Torio!" Yuni and Yoru pass. "No thanks" they continue eating. "So...What is Torio supposed to tell us?" Yuni asks.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:28 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
She smiled and nodded "SO what shoudl i be worried about"
(at least this vampire doesnt sparkle...i hate those ones)

(Me too)
"Nothing except some pain."

"i can handle that" She smiled and nodded

Gorge lightly took her in his arms and smiled. "You're also gonna want some blood so... drink from me."

She nodded "yes Gorge  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:27 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Azumi softly kisses her back then pulls off. Hurridly getting into the shower and speedily dries herself with a towel.
"gahh....gunna be late!! first impressions, first impressions!!" she murmured running into the bedroom taking out a black dress and a black choker. Shoving them and a pair of black boots on she ran back into the bathroom. Brushing her teeth, rushing as not to be late. She sat down at the dressing table and combed her hair. Drying it quickly with a blowdryer.
User Image

Sam snapped her fingers and then was in a matching dress. "What's the rush??"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:31 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni finishes chewing and swallows. "So...I think we should go to Sakura's Her house is smaller" Sakura coughs "No way" Akemi smiles "We should go to both!" Sakura and Yuni get up and walk over to Akemi. Yuni looks a little mad. "Make up your mind!" She pokes him repeatedly. Sakura smiles and pokes him with a chopstick. "at least your honest." Torio stares at them with a strange expression.

"Torio I think you should tell them... if you don't I will."

"Wait what?" He says with his mouth full. Yuni glares. "Don't talk with your mouth full."

"Fine then I guess I'll tell them about the girls' secret." Jane lightly stabbed her Ro sushimi.

Torio swallows. Akemi and Sakura look at each other, get up and hug Torio to death. "Wha- Why are you hugging me?!" Yoru, Hiro, and Yuni continue eating. Hiro joins them after a few minutes. "lets all hug Torio!" Yuni and Yoru pass. "No thanks" they continue eating. "So...What is Torio supposed to tell us?" Yuni asks.

"The girls were supposed to be quadruplets but the boys were absorbed into the girls... I also think that... when they are older they will be able to turn into what the boys were supposed to look like." Jane looked down at the ground.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:34 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

(Me too)

Gorge lightly took her in his arms and smiled. "You're also gonna want some blood so... drink from me."

She nodded "yes Gorge

"In the first ten years you will have to avoid human contact... their blood smells the best so we generally attack them."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:46 am
name: Zane Freebird
race: neko
likes: magic,girls,drawing,candy,acting and his sword Teguma
powers: Great swordsman,magic,great actor and can fly
bio: He can't remember his past all he can remember is his age, birthday and name.
love status: single
Zane Freebird
Teguma  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:13 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

(Me too)

She nodded "yes Gorge

"In the first ten years you will have to avoid human contact... their blood smells the best so we generally attack them."

"i already avoid them..." She smiled  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:05 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

User Image

"Sam!!" She grabs her hands and runs with her,
"ill explain later!!"
**time skip**
Azumi reached an office and started showing the leaflet to the woman behind the desk.
"yes yes through those doors please," she said and azumi dragged sam through. Inside the room there were lots of attractive girls. Azumi looked at each one and they stared back. She strutted walking right through them. She caught the eyes of a man on the other side of the room.
"thank you for inviting me," she smiled and the other girls glared and gasped.
"oh no it was my pleasure, so you stopped doing that? shame..." he teased kissing her on the forhead, she growled.
"you have a wife and kids Tadakatsu," she laughed hugging him.
"you do know im going to murder them one day," she smiled and he sighed ruffling his hair.
"azumi..." she sighed.
"anyway, meet my girlfriend sam, Sam this is tadakatsu, my ex-boyfriend," she said introducing them
"nice to meet you sam, i like pretty girls," he smiled at her.
"he's a man whore, i dumped him cause he cheated on me with the slut he call's his fiance" Azumi growled
"azumi... i didnt cheat you just got upset cause she got drunk and flirted a bit..." he mumbled
"BY FLIRT YOU MEAN ******** IN A CLOSET!!" she snarled, tossing her hair away.
"anyway, do you want to audition or not,"
"course i do," she sneered at him stroking his cheek gently he shuddered.
"now now, dont go cheating on your fiance, and dont tempt me im going to get married to sam..." she smiled tugging sam away towards a line of chairs. She sat down and pulled sam onto her lap.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:37 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

User Image

"Sam!!" She grabs her hands and runs with her,
"ill explain later!!"
**time skip**
Azumi reached an office and started showing the leaflet to the woman behind the desk.
"yes yes through those doors please," she said and azumi dragged sam through. Inside the room there were lots of attractive girls. Azumi looked at each one and they stared back. She strutted walking right through them. She caught the eyes of a man on the other side of the room.
"thank you for inviting me," she smiled and the other girls glared and gasped.
"oh no it was my pleasure, so you stopped doing that? shame..." he teased kissing her on the forhead, she growled.
"you have a wife and kids Tadakatsu," she laughed hugging him.
"you do know im going to murder them one day," she smiled and he sighed ruffling his hair.
"azumi..." she sighed.
"anyway, meet my girlfriend sam, Sam this is tadakatsu, my ex-boyfriend," she said introducing them
"nice to meet you sam, i like pretty girls," he smiled at her.
"he's a man whore, i dumped him cause he cheated on me with the slut he call's his fiance" Azumi growled
"azumi... i didnt cheat you just got upset cause she got drunk and flirted a bit..." he mumbled
"BY FLIRT YOU MEAN ******** IN A CLOSET!!" she snarled, tossing her hair away.
"anyway, do you want to audition or not,"
"course i do," she sneered at him stroking his cheek gently he shuddered.
"now now, dont go cheating on your fiance, and dont tempt me im going to get married to sam..." she smiled tugging sam away towards a line of chairs. She sat down and pulled sam onto her lap.

Sam smiled and lightly played with Azumi's hair. "So what's this audition for Azumi?" Sam shook, "crap not now!" The shaking stopped.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She nodded "yes Gorge

"Well then I guess you already have a head start." Gorge smiled.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:43 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She nodded "yes Gorge

"Well then I guess you already have a head start." Gorge smiled.

She smiled "well of course i was prepared...but i never knew i would fall in love with a vampire and end up becoming one"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games