Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:10 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
my sister would love the GCD
*nodnod* I have the gold...
XD hills right, mountains....coolest shelfs in miles...since no one lives at least a mile close to me.
woot! I move out in june :/ so i'm that before I'm not even going to use the connection u.u;;
~
you didn't let your cat lick the bowl? Your so mean O: when I make food my cat always gets a little bit of it.

Other Post: Sweet! Did you get something good in it?
XD
But~ you don't have the gold if you're saving for something else.
Well, just don't mention that part, and it sounds even better. B]
I... am having touble understanding the last half of the sentence. ^^;; You can use the connection before then, or no?
I did. She finished the rest of my soup. u.u Oh! and~ I just finished a piece of what we call mississippi mud pie. It's sooo good and helped take care of my donut craving. :3
I got an angelic collar. Not the best, but I didn't have one. <3
She had to help fix dinner and she complained all the way though.
saving for what :/ Last I checked I'm not saving.
XD
Well yes if it working but at the moment it's not in working order.
I've had something like that before @.@
Oh no that's a good one to get really. You would be suprized how much times you will use it.
^^
Voyager tomarrow!!! <33
XD And you didn't say "quack" or anything?
I don't remember. PX I thought there were two items you were considering between. Oh yeah! Winged ankets and chain wallet.
All the more reason to get it in working order. PX
It's goooood~
XD I figure I'll use it a lot. :3 It's just that~ it not a nm headband, or fresh grass skirt, or coconut bra, or...
XD <3 So that's why you won't be working on the internet connection tomorrow...
Not much anymore...we do when we remeber. yesterday I tried to make the toy quack XD And I had to stomp on it for the sound box to work.
I already have the chain wallet ^^
Well I'm doing that tuesday!
if you like sweets ^^;
that's all the kids want nowadays they want the nice NM band and grass skirts cha! I remeber when I bought my first coconut bra XD I was in the drama room at school and I got it for 4k.
tomarrow is monday! so I'm good ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:20 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD
Oh no that's a good one to get really. You would be suprized how much times you will use it.
^^
Voyager tomarrow!!! <33
I don't remember. PX I thought there were two items you were considering between. Oh yeah! Winged ankets and chain wallet.
It's goooood~
XD I figure I'll use it a lot. :3 It's just that~ it not a nm headband, or fresh grass skirt, or coconut bra, or...
Not much anymore...we do when we remeber. yesterday I tried to make the toy quack XD And I had to stomp on it for the sound box to work.
if you like sweets ^^;
that's all the kids want nowadays they want the nice NM band and grass skirts cha! I remeber when I bought my first coconut bra XD I was in the drama room at school and I got it for 4k.
o.o You will never be allowed near my stuffed animals.
O rly? :B Good choice. :3
If you say so. PX
I do. >3 Especially when I'm craving them~~
Hey! I've wanted those items.. for a long time, but other items were placed first on the list. u.u Aww~ how cute. :3
>.< Tomorrow I have to wake up... reallly early. >o< So~ it's not a good Monday for me.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Misty Moonsilver

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:28 pm
we're supposed to bump?!
*bump*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:31 pm
skullcrushergurl
we're supposed to bump?!
*bump*
You might want to read the first post. ;D  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:32 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD
^^
Voyager tomarrow!!! <33
It's goooood~
if you like sweets ^^;
If you say so. PX
Hey! I've wanted those items.. for a long time, but other items were placed first on the list. u.u Aww~ how cute. :3
>.< Tomorrow I have to wake up... reallly early. >o< So~ it's not a good Monday for me.
It's not a cherished Stuffed animal XD I would stomp on someones stuffed animals anyways.. Heck mine try to commit suicide.
Why thankyou.
Oh but I do.
o.o Well um I like boston cream pies...
I know XD you told me ^^ Eh it was kind of odd buying it before class.
Oh ouch. I have to work at 12 u.u again...cheep. I'm weird with time. Once it get's past 6pm I act as though it's the next day and when I wake up to go to work or do something it's 'night' @.@ so past 7pm when I say tomarrow i'm really thinking tuesday.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:42 pm
Why does your name have to have an 'S' in it! *domo* it's hard to calligraphy for that letter! Grr... wait I have an S as well! Guah well why did I? *falls over*
why did I let my calligraphy style rust.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:46 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
if you like sweets ^^;
If you say so. PX
It's not a cherished Stuffed animal XD I would stomp on someones stuffed animals anyways.. Heck mine try to commit suicide.
Why thankyou.
Oh but I do.
Oh ouch. I have to work at 12 u.u again...cheep. I'm weird with time. Once it get's past 6pm I act as though it's the next day and when I wake up to go to work or do something it's 'night' @.@ so past 7pm when I say tomarrow i'm really thinking tuesday.
*laughs* I think you mean "wouldn't." At least I hope you mean wouldn't. ...I see why they do. :B
^___^
Well, I hope it all works out then. :3
How about New York cheesecakes?
I don't know, it doesn't sound too odd to me. PX But I guess it is~
I do the same... but not to that extreme, even though it'll already be the next day to me, when I say tomorrow... I do mean the normal tomorrow.. That doesn't drive you crazy? It's like you're living in borrowed time~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:48 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Why does your name have to have an 'S' in it! *domo* it's hard to calligraphy for that letter! Grr... wait I have an S as well! Guah well why did I? *falls over*
o____O I'm... sorry?  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:59 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
if you like sweets ^^;
If you say so. PX
Why thankyou.
Oh but I do.
*laughs* I think you mean "wouldn't." At least I hope you mean wouldn't. ...I see why they do. :B
^___^
I do the same... but not to that extreme, even though it'll already be the next day to me, when I say tomorrow... I do mean the normal tomorrow.. That doesn't drive you crazy? It's like you're living in borrowed time~
"Oh it looks so cute! *stomp stomp stomp*" Ehhhh yeah i ment wouldn't
My penguin has a flare for the dramatics.
Not that it will be on my account for a little bit longer ^^;
@.@ I hope so to >3 it better.
Nope I really don't like cheese cake.
It's hard to complain. No it works fine for me but when I talk to other people they get so lost.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:02 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
o____O I'm... sorry?

*staggers back and then falls over* I chose to large of a grid spice! And only after I mad the perfect 'S' I figured out all the other letters and it's too bug for the page!!! x___x  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:05 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Why thankyou.
Oh but I do.
^___^
It's hard to complain. No it works fine for me but when I talk to other people they get so lost.
Ah~ good good. :3
I see... so does it also throw itself down stairs for fun?
... I'm not even going to ask. XD
Yay, now that's the spirit! o:
Really? I do. :3 I used to be a very picky eater. Now I do eat most things. Besides seafood. XD; And things that are still on the bone. ^^;; Although I'm makign progress with that one...
I'd imagine they would. So~ wouldn't that make people give you a wake up call a day early? Ick.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:07 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
o____O I'm... sorry?

*staggers back and then falls over* I chose to large of a grid spice! And only after I mad the perfect 'S' I figured out all the other letters and it's too bug for the page!!! x___x
Aww~ At least you made the perfect S. =D  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:29 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Why thankyou.
Oh but I do.
^___^
Really? I do. :3 I used to be a very picky eater. Now I do eat most things. Besides seafood. XD; And things that are still on the bone. ^^;; Although I'm makign progress with that one...
I'd imagine they would. So~ wouldn't that make people give you a wake up call a day early? Ick.
yes yes no stuffed animal sqashing rampage for me.
If we had stairs...maybe.
smart little raw ^___^ no and then some is basking in it's greatness -.-;;
*thumbs up*
I'm the other way around. I use to eat everything until my freshmen year of HS and then It's like all I can eat is chicken and pork :/
It explains why I'm more energetic durring the afternoon then in the morning.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:32 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
o____O I'm... sorry?

Aww~ At least you made the perfect S. =D
yeah but now it's a random 'S' on a random page under my laptop... I drew a good picture of a loaf of bread!  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
yes yes no stuffed animal sqashing rampage for me.
If we had stairs...maybe.
smart little raw ^___^ no and then some is basking in it's greatness -.-;;
*thumbs up*
I'm the other way around. I use to eat everything until my freshmen year of HS and then It's like all I can eat is chicken and pork :/
It explains why I'm more energetic durring the afternoon then in the morning.
XD You make it sound so fun~
Ah~
XD I thought you had main account stauts now.
^__^
Aww~ the other way around doesn't sound all too fun at all. =P
...A lot of people are like that. XD
And~ I just found out that I have to leave when I thought I was waking up.. so... G'night. =]

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games