Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:44 pm
(You both look hot.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:50 pm
{{Yea Kits, she was really tired last night. I was as well IRL, due to working doubles a lot lately, so it kinda rubbed off on her last night. sweatdrop }}

*shrugs at dame, finishing her beer off* Honey, I don't know why men do the things they do. When you come up with an answer, you make sure you let me know. stressed

*Nei's infectious giggles catch as she starts to giggle, thought she's pretty sure half of it has to do with the awesome German beer she'd just got through drinking* Yes, I do know Dec's flambouyant schedule and I guess I just can never catch Karrie here anymore lately.

*gets up to grab another Munchen, pouring it into her glass and tossing the can before sitting back down* So Nei, my love. How's life?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:52 pm
My life is pretty good and treating me well considering I'm still jobless.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:59 pm
((Thanks, Dame. mrgreen It's ok, Icy. I understand, I just thought it was funny.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:59 pm
-giggles at Icy's use of flambouyant- Yep, it sure is! Almost as flambouyant as he is! rofl

-jumps off the stool and goes around behind the bar, rummaging through the fridge and freezer to see what kind of slushy substance she can scrounge out-

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:03 pm
((Kits! Come visit us! blaugh 4laugh ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm
(Can anyone scan me a rough draft of a map to this place?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:14 pm
((I was going to go get Karrie, actually... I guess I could play both for a while.))

*wanders into MW* Oh, there's people here already. Hi Dame, Icy, and Nei!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:17 pm
Hello Kits. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:18 pm
{{It was funny Kits. wink }}

Well, that is good considering the facts. Not many people can make that boast, and best wishes on finding a job. wink

*before she can put her beer to her lips for a drink, her cell goes off. Placing her beer on the counter, she opens her bag and pulls her cell out, reading the caller id. Quirking an eyebrow, she answers*

confused Hello?

Are you near laptop?

No, I'm upstairs in the bar.

Dammit! I gotta think...

What's wrong?

Those idiots are on the move again. We finally tracked their new headquarters out. Stubbs is on his way back to pick up some special arsenal from you. You know which ones I'm talking about, the four silver cases and two black cases I keep in the hidden storage inside my closet.

*eyes widen when Flame speaks of the cases, standing up abruptly*

A- are you sure about that?! Those cases contain-

I KNOW WHAT'S IN THE DAMNED CASES!!! scream YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME! You just make sure he gets each and every last one of them, you understand?!

*holds the phone from her ear as Flame shouts. Growling, she starts to yell back*

scream And you're not doing this without me, do you understand that dammit! I have every right to be there when this goes down and you know it, so don't waste your time or breath telling me no!

*slaps phone shut before anymore words can be exchanged. Seething, she holds the bridge of her nose and tries to calm down, not hearing a thing dame said. Picking her beer up, she looks at the clock behind the counter*

Damn.

*turns when Kits comes in, waving at her, trying to be friendly* Evening Kits. How are you doing?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:21 pm
I'm doing pretty well. How are you guys doing tonight?  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm
(I have your booty Kita and I'm not giving it back.)  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:35 pm
Hey Kits! -before she can say more, she hears screaming on the other end of Icy's phone call, recognizing the voice, but on the words, she grimaces- stare

confused -moves cautiously towards Icy, her voice level and low- Icy, is...everything alright? -places her palms on the counter-

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm
*she smiled at Kits then finished her beer off, a little quickly as the time came near. Placing her glass in the sink, she starts to gather her things up from the floor near her stool.

Do- do I really want to be there when this goes down? I'm not ready to meet up with them like this, not now. I haven't been training as I should've, I'm still recuperating from my vast injuries within these last months. But I can't let Flame do this without me. I need to be there to show them they haven't beaten me, and they never will.

Warring inside her brain, she looks up at the girls, turning to dame when she approaches her*

sweatdrop ......

Um, yea, things are as they should be right now. I got to go and take care of a few things.

*shakes her head slightly, still debating on whether or not should she involve herself in what she knows to be an ensuing slaughter over her and her brother's knowledge. Of what, she still doesn't know*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm
(Looks like I'm going to miss out on the fun again. Night people. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games