Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:18 am

It all sounded like binary to me.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:17 pm

*yells in a somewhat specified direction*
EVERYONE SHOULD GET THEIR INTERNET BACK. BANANAMAN.

We might be getting it back, at least a cord. It all depends on theconnections. They were not working even on the good computer for awhile. The connections sometimes do that though. It's lame.

AND WHERE'S MY HO? I'VE BEEN HERE ALL WEEKEND AND NO HO.

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:46 pm

IY_and_MCR
*yells in a somewhat specified direction*
EVERYONE SHOULD GET THEIR INTERNET BACK. BANANAMAN.

We might be getting it back, at least a cord. It all depends on theconnections. They were not working even on the good computer for awhile. The connections sometimes do that though. It's lame.

AND WHERE'S MY HO? I'VE BEEN HERE ALL WEEKEND AND NO HO.

I'VE BEEN WIT MAH OTHER HO. YOU KNOW IT HARD BEING A PIMP WOMAN

i missed my verho
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:39 pm

You people are still active and existing ...

ieatyourtclol

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Yes, indeed we are.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:21 am

Deific Requiem
You people are still active and existing ...

Some day moreso than others, but overall yes... we do still exist.

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:09 am

I am finally living on my own. I wound up moving twice in two weeks to manage this, but it was well worth it.

There was one problem. I had naturally taken a few days to recover from the actual movement processes. I was mostly recovered, so i decided to start doing things. I got up, took three step and fell on my face. I spent 70 of the last 72 hours laying down, and it seems to have mostly passed.

The part that amuses me? Even in the throes of sickness, with nobody around to help me, this has been my best week of this year. I still need to do something to celebrate though.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:31 am

Glad you are enjoying yourself despite being sick. ^^*

I'm sure there is a long story to all this that you won't be inclined to share too much of, but why did you have to move twice in two weeks time?

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:37 pm

It's already getting too hot out.
We have a new cord, but no connection.
It's lame.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:22 pm

lurichan
Glad you are enjoying yourself despite being sick. ^^*

I'm sure there is a long story to all this that you won't be inclined to share too much of, but why did you have to move twice in two weeks time?

I am not inclined to share too much of it, but only because most of it is dull. If anyone wants to know more, i will tell them. I just find people rarely want to hear the boring details.

As for the moving, i wound up moving along with my mother into a new apartment. During the process, her boyfriend suggested she move in with him, and i just live in my own place (with them helping with finances). The idea seemed good, so i started looking for places closer to my school. As it happened, one place had a great deal on apartments, with a special deal for that month. There was only a week left in the month (March), so either i had to move quickly, or miss out on it.

So yeah, that summarizes the boring stuff, though there was more to it. I should share some of the fun details later, when i am less groggy, as there are quite a few. Just an example, in the process of moving out of the old apartment, i wanted to get rid of a couch. I did not feel like carrying it down the stairs, so instead i threw it off the balcony.

The best part was reaction of the dipwads living below me, who were standing outside at the time.

zz1000zz
Crew

Ascher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:09 pm

I always seem to miss everyone when I poke in, don't I?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:29 pm

I was getting ice coffee. So close, Ascher, so close. D:

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:02 pm

Ascher
I always seem to miss everyone when I poke in, don't I?

It seems more standard to miss people than find them as of late. We've all blended into the woodwork a bit.

ZZ: I'm sure the look on their faces must have been priceless with the falling couch.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:09 pm

The only downside to throwing furniture off a balcony is it requires you first move the furniture up stairs. Having had to move twice so quickly, i do not care to carry things up stairs anymore.

Oddly enough, today for the first time in years i forgot about an appointment. This caused me to be 35 minutes late. The odd part is the person i was supposed to meet was thirty minutes late, meaning i saved myself time by my mistake. A mistake i never make. My life is strange.

zz1000zz
Crew

Mr.Bang

650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:19 am

Do you guys smile when someone tells you to go and burn in hell?
im sorry i was just trying to make conversation... sweatdrop
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games