Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty Flavored Lollipops

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 pm
'ello!!!!!!
i'm sydney
i kinda left gaia for a while so everything is kinda new
<.<;;;
[:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:35 pm
Hey there, all. Name's Yasa. I'm a returning Gaian. It' been about a year since I was here last so there's quite a bit here that's new to me.

A little about me...

I'm 24. Going to college. Not sure what my major will be yet. Torn between computer graphics and English. ><;

With my spare time I enjoy gaming, reading and writing. Love Final Fantasy and Legend of Zelda. :O I also like drawing and roleplaying(though I'm not very good at it).

I'm a nice, friendly and helpful fellow.When someone needs help, I always give 100%.

Thanks to Lance for inviting me.

Peace, everyone.

Yasashiku_Ryuunosuke

redhamster121

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 pm
Welcome all new members. Looking forward to getting to know new people.
biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:29 am
Well to start things off my names Jia Li, Lance invited me for reasons I don't know why. I can get quite furious when annoyed with requests for things constantly. I'm 18 and a professional gamer, which is most likely where my aggression comes from. I've been on Gaia for pretty much ever, except I'm pretty forgetful when it comes to passwords and user names. My hobbies include gaming, talking, and composing music. Not your traditional music though, if you want a tad bit of insight with that. Check out my playlist on my profile, tracks 1, 3, 7 and 12. I'm nice and kind also caring about from, a bit stringent about giving money out though until my mule is complete. Other than that I'm pretty much fun to be around.  

Little Lolita Lilith

Vixis Trest

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:09 pm
Well hello. I've been away from gaia due to emotional reasons but i came back to see whats new and to find a friend, but i am shy but obnoxious so ummm... i may get what your saying sometimes but most of the time i wont even know what in the world you are talking about, hmmm...? maybe that's why i need a good friend i can commit to. I cant easily commit to things so i may not be the most reliable source for any thing but... hopefully friendship could be my forte.

Dearly yours, Vixis Trest  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:37 pm
welcome, everyone!  

Ronzalpha201

Vixis Trest

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Ronzalpha201
welcome, everyone!
Thank you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:11 pm
hi im new~
u can call me emily...
btw,thks for the invite~ 3nodding  

Heidi Kellie

Hilarious Explorer

17,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Bloomy Knight

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 pm
Hi There Everyone! biggrin
Im New Here, and i just joined a few hours ago.
Name Is Bloomy Knight Of course, but you could just call me Bloomy And im 13 ::3
Thanks for the Invite!
Im Hoping To Enjoy It Here ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:52 am
Welcome new people i hope you like the guild, i´m a old member you will see me time to time porting so if you need anything or have questions i will glad to help you.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Angeliquel Prism

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:15 pm
Hai, my name is Trae .. I am 42 years old and I have 2 beautiful teenage daughters (no u cannot date them grrrr) .. biggrin
My kids are (almost) 15 and 18. Altho I am 42 .. my kids tell me I am the biggest kid in the house LMAO .. they joke that my "real" age is only 4+2=6 =P .. I can live with that smile
I also have 4 cats, their names are all japanese .. Yasha, Fuffly-Hime, Koibito and Takara. Altho I am allergic to animal dander, I would not give my kitties up for all the world ~!! <33
Anyways, I joined the guild because having read thru a lot of the other guild's info, I liked this one best. I am a newbie and I need newbie help blaugh
I have been playing Gaia for a total of .. 1.5 days LOL ~!!
I am having a lot of fun but it's kind of hard to figure some of this stuff out.
I am doing my best to earn some gold tho to buy some stuff .. I can't wait until I can pimp out my ride and put an addition on my house xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 pm
hey, I'm still working on a name, for now i am a newbie with out any cash....  

younameme qwerty

Angeliquel Prism

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 pm
You have some pretty cool stuffs qwerty XD
Love the television head .. I swear if my youngest daughter could carry the working tv around with her, she would LOL rofl

I am hoping to meet a lot of people here at the guild and on Gaia in general. Nice to meet you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:29 pm
Hello everyone! Im Mir aka wiccanlust! please add me if youd like! Im 31 yr old wiccan mother of one 13yr old daughter! I love to help people in life and listen to them if they need a shoulder to cry on! Ok hope u all have a great easter! heart  

wiccanlust

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:37 pm
Welcome to the guild Wiccanlust and a Happy Easter as well.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games