Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:34 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood

Darn! Sparrow missed the toss up, but turned quickly, keeping an eye on Jasper. She was close enough that as she flew by she could try reaching for the quaffle.

Unsurprisingly for her first attempted steal though, she barely grazed Jasper's broom as she was left behind.

setting Tryouts 2048 || with Gryffindor team
hair color pink, in a poofy bun || wearing rightmost now with a black sweater
status "I steal only what I can't afford--that quaffle!"

Position: Gold chaser
Total roll: 12 = 12 miss!

Stats:
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 to catching the quaffle or snitch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Kungfudemoness

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
♡♥
~"How Far I'll Go," by Auli'i Cravalho from Moana, cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:39 am
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass dodged Sparrow and kept on to the goal. He could do it!

Position: Chaser
                                                                          AC:17
                                                                          Modifiers: +5 shoot +3 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                          2 of 3
                                                                          Forgot to add his experience x3

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:17 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts

Chris got ready to take to the sky. Before he knew it the five laps were done and he was ready to begin the scrimmage. Looking at the first year Sparrow as the game began, he wasn't against her going for the quaffle. He had the experience and he was pretty much a shoe in to get on the team. Sparrow could use the experience even if it was just tryouts.

Though Sparrow didn't come way with the ball, Chris wasn't worried. Jasper may be vice captain but the sixth year knew he had it covered. Racing after him, he attempted to get the ball back after Sparrow's attempt failed. There was no way he was letting Jass get away.

Company : Gryffindors...

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Jasper - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 12 (Fail)
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Shooting, +6 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Quote:

Red Team; Eve as Seeker, Rune as Keeper, Kendall as Beater, and Jass and Max as Chasers.
                                                    Gold Team; Maya as Seeker, Penelope as Keeper, Eliza and Marcia as Beaters, and Chris and Sparrow as Chasers.

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:22 pm
User Image
Eliza Ann Whitmore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gryffindor First Year
Twin Eleven Year Old Seer

User Image

Eliza Ann hadn't had the best luck on her first attempt. Though it certainly hadn't been that bad given she wasn't familiar with the game. At least not to the extent that most of the others probably had. She couldn't say how she faired with regards to the knowledge of the other first years. Though she was certainly older students knew more. Trying again, Eliza attempted to aim at her vice captain.

Company : Housemates

OOC : Gold Team Beater
                                                    Aiming: Jasper Saving: --- - Total Roll: 15 (close ish)
                                                    AC: 10
                                                    Modifiers: +2 Spotting, +2 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing

Quote:

Red Team; Eve as Seeker, Rune as Keeper, Kendall as Beater, and Jass and Max as Chasers.
                                                  Gold Team; Maya as Seeker, Penelope as Keeper, Eliza and Marcia as Beaters, and Chris and Sparrow as Chasers.

*No aimed at Seekers

You're looking for adventure, eh?
                                                  Well then, I know just where to put you
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:57 am
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hoped I would've been chosen...

Maya was getting closer now, a little further and the snitch would be in her hand. She just had to get there...

Gold Team Seeker
          AC: 15
          Modifiers: +5 {Spotting} +5 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: 2/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:50 pm
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass dodged a steal and bludger just in time to take a shot at the left hoop

Position: Chaser
                                                                          AC:17
                                                                          Modifiers: +5 shoot +3 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                          3 of 3
                                                                          Forgot to add his experience x3
                                                                          Total: 12

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

kiska166

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:43 pm
User Image
Eliza Ann Whitmore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gryffindor First Year
Twin Eleven Year Old Seer

User Image

Eliza Ann sighed as she failed yet again to hit the mark. Perhaps she should try a new target... like an easier one... Perhaps Max, he seemed younger. Yeah that could work. Taking aim she tried her luck on the unexpected chaser.

Company : Housemates

OOC : Gold Team Beater
                                                    Aiming: Max Saving: --- - Total Roll: 16 (Hit)
                                                    AC: 10
                                                    Modifiers: +2 Spotting, +2 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing

Quote:

*No aimed at Seekers

You're looking for adventure, eh?
                                                  Well then, I know just where to put you
                                                  Gryffindor!

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:15 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Eleven Years Old - First Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════╝

Penelope had flown up to the goalposts, then she just watched. She watched the seekers hunting for the snitch, the beaters tracking down bludgers to aim at their opponents, and the chasers fighting for the quaffle. And the more she watched, the more she realized that she may actually prefer the keeper positions. If this were a game, and there was a crowd watching, no one would be paying her any attention at this moment.

As the chasers were battling it out, one of the third years managed to make his way to the goalposts. Penny readied herself, hoping to be able to block the shot. So, she went in after it.

Position: Gold Keeper
                                                Armour Class: 12
                                                Modifiers: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
                                                Skills: (shooting +2) (stealing +2) (blocking +2)
                                                Total Roll: 8 (missed!)
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                                Score: > opponent’s roll
                                                Block: > opponent's roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:21 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Eleven Years Old - First Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════╝

Penelope hadn't anticipated the bludger being shot towards the left loop. It looked more like it was heading towards the centre. The first year flew after the quaffle before passing it to Chris. Penelope looked back out to the empty Quidditch stands. If they were full of fans, everyone in her house would be booing her right now. Maybe she wasn't so sure she wanted to be the keeper after all...

Position: Gold Keeper
                                                Armour Class: 12
                                                Modifiers: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
                                                Skills: (shooting +2) (stealing +2) (blocking +2)
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                                Score: > opponent’s roll
                                                Block: > opponent's roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:33 pm
Tell me why you feel so cold
It ain't supposed to feel so cold
Use me like a ring of smoke
Breathe me in and let me go

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserfifth year prefecthalfblood

Tally whistled twice to end the scrimmage, then spent some time passing out potions and water. "Alright, everyone! That's our time for today, so please help Jass and I put everything away, and the team line-up will be posted in the Common Room tonight!" Once everything had been cleared away, she spent some time discussing thing with Jasper, and then made her notes for the team, feeling pretty confident by the end of it all, even if tryouts hadn't been as long as she'd have liked.

OOC:

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

kiska166

addaellis

Miss GryffindorK

Knocking 'till the walls cave in
Stop the knife from goin' in
Race your devil to the edge
Find your freedom waiting there
Yeah, waiting there

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:35 pm
Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Talia Walsh

Team Vice Captain
Jasper Blackmoor

Keeper
Rune Borson

Chasers
Talia Walsh
Christopher Avery
Jasper Blackmoor

Seeker
Eve Whitethorne

Beaters
Kendall Saunders
Marcia Drage

Reserves
Reserve Seeker - Maya Masters
Reserve Chasers - Maxwell Heulwen, Sparrow Winchester
Reserve Keeper - Penelope Barrett
Reserve Beater - Eliza Whitmore

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 7:12 pm
Tell me why you feel so cold
It ain't supposed to feel so cold
Use me like a ring of smoke
Breathe me in and let me go

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chasersixth year prefecthalfblood

Tally was feeling pretty confident about this year. Gryffindor had taken home the trophy last term, and she was sure they could do it again with an experienced and cooperative team. Consequently, she was much less nervous about starting tryouts than she had been last year. Besides, she officially had a vice captain now, and she was sure Jasper could run things fine if for whatever reason she had to miss a practice. She set up the table and began to unpack the quidditch equipment for their scrimmage match.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

OOC:

Username

Knocking 'till the walls cave in
Stop the knife from goin' in
Race your devil to the edge
Find your freedom waiting there
Yeah, waiting there

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 11:21 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                            I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                            Tell me
                                                            🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                            ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Kenna bounced onto the pitch, full of energy as always. She had known she wanted to play Quidditch the minute she'd learned about the sport from her sister. How could she not want to play a game where she was flying, and there were giant balls of iron trying to knock her out of the sky? That was the coolest thing ever! She might have been a bit of an adrenaline junkie though.

There was an older girl already on the pitch with a table set up with forms on it.
                                                            "Hiya!" Kenna greeted the girl exuberantly. "I'm Kenna, and I'm a first year." She knew this was probably obvious, but she was too excited to care. She quickly filled out a form in her scribbly handwriting and put it on the table in a new pile, before wandering a couple feet away to stretch out her muscles. It was a sport after all... even if it was just flying on a broom.

Position:
                                                            AC: 14
                                                            Modifiers: +2 to swing
                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                            Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]
                                                            Final Roll:

Username: Devlyn MayCry
                                                            Character's Name: Mackenna Butler
                                                            House: Gryffindor
                                                            Year: First
                                                            Advanced Flying I: No
                                                            Advanced Flying II: No
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                            First Choice Position: Beater
                                                            Second Choice Position: Whatever You Need

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                            You
                                                            ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                            Call my
                                                            ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                            And I'll
                                                            𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:11 am

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

first year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Cooking Club appreciator || Fite Club ensign || Language Club cadet || Music Club fleeting flautist || Quidditch reserve

Miles Jackson, the carpenter and boatswain of the Solus, was an avid Quidditch fan. So between ropes and barrels and sailing things, Miles had thoroughly lectured Duanaire on the basics of Quidditch. He’d even gone so far as to take her to a Quidditch match last year. Basically, Aire had learned that when it came to Quidditch, “Montrose Magpies are the best!” was usually the correct answer.

Aire had fallen off a broom quite a few times before, once when they were far out at sea and she had tried learning to fly. She looked forward to Flying class anyways! She thought she was pretty good at catching things, and she did pretty well keeping track of things. So maybe she wouldn’t actually play this year, and maybe she wouldn’t even make the team, but she figured she could at least write Miles and tell him she’d tried out.

She filled out the form quickly before realizing with a glance at the other forms that she’d misunderstood something. She was about to take a clean form when a spirited older girl--It’s Sparrow the talkative one-- arrived. Aire quickly fixed her work and followed her roommate in stretches, hoping Sparrow would pick someone else to talk to today. She actually thought Sparrow had been quite nice at the Opening Feast, but Aire would rather listen to people talk to others than be talked to herself.

Username:addaellis
Character's Name: Duanaire Aindrias-Evera (Aire is fine though)
Year: first
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Montrose Magpies Chaser
Second Choice Position: Kenmare Kestrels Beater

setting Quidditch Pitch, Tryouts 2049 || with Kenna and some older students
appearance 4'1", 70 lbs || wearing shirt + pants
status Eager to fly

Position: ??
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 to spotting and catching the snitch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

”QUOTING”

Take a look around
And see the world we think we know
Then look closer
There's more to life than meets the eye
A beauty to behold
It's all much bigger than we know
It's only just beginning to unfold
So let it all unfold
☁✶
"Wonderful Life" from Smallfoot.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:22 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

second year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch reserve + announcer
Herbology and Language Clubs (fall) || Cooking Club (spring)

Sparrow arrived at the Quidditch Pitch belting out one last song. She had spent the entire day singing with her friends, and just generally getting back into the excitement of the new year. At least this year she had left with enough time and patience that there wasn’t even a need to leap off any staircases!

Sparrow had been perfectly content to be on the reserves for Quidditch last year-- she loved being in the announcer’s booth, but she also loved flying! Well, Sparrow actually thought she enjoyed flying around for fun more than she did actually playing Quidditch, but she did love being on a team--in any case, she couldn't wait to get started! ”Salutations, Tally! I hope your summer was full of sunshine and happiness! And hello! Kenna right? And Aire?"

Username:addaellis
Character's Name: Sparrow Winchester
Year: second
Advanced Flying I: currently in! <3
Advanced Flying II: not yet!
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 <3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Reserve

setting Quidditch Pitch, Tryouts 2049 || with Talia, Kenna, Aire, and soon the rest of the team!
appearance 4'7", 105 lbs || hair color very multicolored tied in a bun || wearing sweater spelled black though
status New Quidditch faces!

Position: anything
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 15
Modifiers: +2 to catching the quaffle or snitch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch

”Devlyn Maycry"

Baby, I'm sorry
I'm not exactly what you had in mind
But please don't leave
If you stay I promise I will change your mind
And is it too much to ask to just be wanted
To feel the love I feel for you return
♡♥
~"I'm not her" by Julia Brennan. Nightcore Cover.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games