Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

"Want to pick a fight?" 'yeah' "OK Well! Let's see who can get this equation done first! >3" 'whaaa?'
That's why I said it ^^
XD I can be verrry annoying when I want to be.
I was under cma021's account after it was created... she just had better things to do ^^; Youuu treat my accounts differently.
*nod nod* now where that box is...is another thing ^^;
And if you want to get new bands and you don't have a downloading thing go to accuradio.com it's an online radio station and it has a lot of different stations you might like. I got those names from the indie channel.
HA!....what was I proving again?Nothing? Oh....
So this gift system is being used as a 'pitty me' thing eh? Welll I was thinking something else >.> <.< but yeah that's one aftermath.
XD <33 Actually, that just reminds me to get back to what I was doing. ^^;; I had just figured out how to attempt it when I decided to take a quick break.
^^
I'm sure you can be. :3
Oh really? O: Well, I never talked to you until afterwards. PX Hey, you started treating your accounts differently first. It was KP that made me get scared of cmao21.
Aww~~ I just have that type of stuff all over my room right now. XD;;
Hmm~ I'll check that out sometime then. I usually use the MTV radio station~
You can say you won, if you want to. PX
XD It's used as "Pitty me! I want stuff." Eheh, I'm starting to remember to use it to switch things between accounts. It's soo much faster.
that's what breaks are for ^^ Anyways I came to work and Zach was telling me that i can't go on tuesday XD So I'm not going.
I'm smart >3
Afterwards like post talk ^^ tee-he funny. I know but that wasa just KP's way of staying the main account.
i don't like having things unless it has a place...
>.> ok accu is better what were you thinking with MTV?
YES
Back in the day XD Yeah it was tons more fast. So i still can't buy letters...it's starting to annoy me... I only have three letters from this month! That's insane! I can't handle that! I will have to move them to 'and then some' and hope for the best.
XD That works.
Indeed. :3
Yes... and an odd way...
All my stuff has a place. ;] Shelves just sort of help with that...
That I rarely listen to the radio anyway.
o__o Okay then.
Three? Well the armor doesn't look that great anyway. And~ most of the poses from the goddess one are too flashy. Hmm~ you could always try an old fashioned money order. PX Or hope it fixes in the next nine days~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:38 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

"Want to pick a fight?" 'yeah' "OK Well! Let's see who can get this equation done first! >3" 'whaaa?'
That's why I said it ^^
XD I can be verrry annoying when I want to be.
I was under cma021's account after it was created... she just had better things to do ^^; Youuu treat my accounts differently.
*nod nod* now where that box is...is another thing ^^;
And if you want to get new bands and you don't have a downloading thing go to accuradio.com it's an online radio station and it has a lot of different stations you might like. I got those names from the indie channel.
HA!....what was I proving again?Nothing? Oh....
So this gift system is being used as a 'pitty me' thing eh? Welll I was thinking something else >.> <.< but yeah that's one aftermath.
XD <33 Actually, that just reminds me to get back to what I was doing. ^^;; I had just figured out how to attempt it when I decided to take a quick break.
^^
I'm sure you can be. :3
Oh really? O: Well, I never talked to you until afterwards. PX Hey, you started treating your accounts differently first. It was KP that made me get scared of cmao21.
Aww~~ I just have that type of stuff all over my room right now. XD;;
Hmm~ I'll check that out sometime then. I usually use the MTV radio station~
You can say you won, if you want to. PX
XD It's used as "Pitty me! I want stuff." Eheh, I'm starting to remember to use it to switch things between accounts. It's soo much faster.
that's what breaks are for ^^ Anyways I came to work and Zach was telling me that i can't go on tuesday XD So I'm not going.
I'm smart >3
Afterwards like post talk ^^ tee-he funny. I know but that wasa just KP's way of staying the main account.
YES
Back in the day XD Yeah it was tons more fast. So i still can't buy letters...it's starting to annoy me... I only have three letters from this month! That's insane! I can't handle that! I will have to move them to 'and then some' and hope for the best.
XD That works.
Yes... and an odd way...
o__o Okay then.
Three? Well the armor doesn't look that great anyway. And~ most of the poses from the goddess one are too flashy. Hmm~ you could always try an old fashioned money order. PX Or hope it fixes in the next nine days~
Oh well that's what happends when your owned.
i left a comment in your porfile and it's funny.
^^ sounds about right.
Like i said this shelf idea is fancy i should get some.
it's an online radio I would be listening to it but you knidn of need a fast connection.
u___u too much time with jade.
if i did a money order I would have to like go get one and like send it in *gonk* i havn't done that since I first ordered from gaia XD old school.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:00 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I'm smart >3
YES
XD That works.
Yes... and an odd way...
o__o Okay then.
^^ sounds about right.
it's an online radio I would be listening to it but you knidn of need a fast connection.
if i did a money order I would have to like go get one and like send it in *gonk* i havn't done that since I first ordered from gaia XD old school.
A day off sounds good to me. XD
...Okay.
XD I guess it does. By the way, you're looking quite spiffy. ^___^
You should. O: I don't think I could survive without shelves...
Eheh, my connection just barely eeks out. It's low and at very low it doesn't work... so there are times where I have to wait a couple minutes to pick it back up again.
Yeah, spending time with siblings can rub off on ya. x.x
Heh, if it works... PX I've never sent in a money order to Gaia. I had planned on it, but never went through with it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I'm smart >3
YES
XD That works.
Yes... and an odd way...
o__o Okay then.
^^ sounds about right.
...Okay.
Eheh, my connection just barely eeks out. It's low and at very low it doesn't work... so there are times where I have to wait a couple minutes to pick it back up again.
Heh, if it works... PX I've never sent in a money order to Gaia. I had planned on it, but never went through with it.
I already had the day off XD Josh askes me how I'm doing but I never have anything to say.
*insert wink here*
why thankyou ^^ I had to go buy these shoes. I couldn't belive i didn't own them already.
then I would have to take all my posters off the wall.
yeah I still have to fix that connection of mine....ehhehe do that on tuesday.
yep like I use to never have a problem with cars and driving but jade has so much road rage it's rubbing off. I had another car dream u.u but in this dream i can't stop at red lights...it's my most recient thing i can't do in a car in my dreams.
I've sent just money ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:26 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^ sounds about right.
...Okay.
I already had the day off XD Josh askes me how I'm doing but I never have anything to say.
*insert wink here*
why thankyou ^^ I had to go buy these shoes. I couldn't belive i didn't own them already.
yep like I use to never have a problem with cars and driving but jade has so much road rage it's rubbing off. I had another car dream u.u but in this dream i can't stop at red lights...it's my most recient thing i can't do in a car in my dreams.
I've sent just money ^^;
Tuesday? o: Well, that could be a good thing if you think about it. At least you don't have anything bad to complain about. :3
XD
I figured you didn't own them when you'd always wear that outfit... with those grey ones.
Or you just put the posters all over the shelves. :3
And then next Tuesday... or the Tuesday after...
Oh~ scary.
And it made it there safely? o:
@ 3@ I've been watching a Food Network show that's been talking about donuts for the past hour... and now I really want something sweet.. like a donut.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:17 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^ sounds about right.
...Okay.
*insert wink here*
I've sent just money ^^;
Tuesday? o: Well, that could be a good thing if you think about it. At least you don't have anything bad to complain about. :3
XD
I figured you didn't own them when you'd always wear that outfit... with those grey ones.
Oh~ scary.
@ 3@ I've been watching a Food Network show that's been talking about donuts for the past hour... and now I really want something sweet.. like a donut.
Nohting to complain about? Golly gee how will i get though the day.
n.n
yep well i tried not to wear it because of that fact....maybe i should go buy the sony player.
XD that might work.
HEy.....so what if yur right.
it is very scary.
eww donuts x.x

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:03 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*insert wink here*
I've sent just money ^^;
XD
Oh~ scary.
n.n
yep well i tried not to wear it because of that fact....maybe i should go buy the sony player.
XD that might work.
HEy.....so what if yur right.
it is very scary.
eww donuts x.x
...How would the GCD get through their day? Okay, okay~ I couldn't resist.
That always depends on what item you're aiming for nexy, but... it does help complete the look. n.n
B] They'll be the coolest shelves in town, er, hills.
u.u Then you won't have a fast internet connection for another couple months.
x.x
<3
u.u My cat just conned me out of my last four bites of homemade potato soup. She sat on my desk looking cute and watched my every move... so.. she finished it. And then proceeded to sit right on the book I was using! ..Just like a typical cat. <.< And now I have to try to nudge her off of it... Just figured you'd like to know.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:12 pm
Okay... I've heard of finding a brown giftbox in a blue one.
Buut... I just opened a brown magical giftbox and upgraded to a blue magical giftbox. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:48 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*insert wink here*
I've sent just money ^^;
XD
Oh~ scary.
n.n
XD that might work.
HEy.....so what if your right.
it is very scary.
eww donuts x.x
That always depends on what item you're aiming for nexy, but... it does help complete the look. n.n
x.x
<3
u.u My cat just conned me out of my last four bites of homemade potato soup. She sat on my desk looking cute and watched my every move... so.. she finished it. And then proceeded to sit right on the book I was using! ..Just like a typical cat. <.< And now I have to try to nudge her off of it... Just figured you'd like to know.
my sister would love the GCD
*nodnod* I have the gold...
XD hills right, mountains....coolest shelfs in miles...since no one lives at least a mile close to me.
woot! I move out in june :/ so i'm that before I'm not even going to use the connection u.u;;
~
you didn't let your cat lick the bowl? Your so mean O: when I make food my cat always gets a little bit of it.

Other Post: Sweet! Did you get something good in it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:14 pm
Dude, what does it mean, to um.... bump something?? im so confused!!!

^^  

Xuij

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Xuij

^^
you can post just not say the word bump...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
n.n
XD that might work.
it is very scary.
eww donuts x.x
x.x
<3
XD hills right, mountains....coolest shelfs in miles...since no one lives at least a mile close to me.
woot! I move out in june :/ so i'm that before I'm not even going to use the connection u.u;;
~
you didn't let your cat lick the bowl? Your so mean O: when I make food my cat always gets a little bit of it.

XD
But~ you don't have the gold if you're saving for something else.
Well, just don't mention that part, and it sounds even better. B]
I... am having touble understanding the last half of the sentence. ^^;; You can use the connection before then, or no?
I did. She finished the rest of my soup. u.u Oh! and~ I just finished a piece of what we call mississippi mud pie. It's sooo good and helped take care of my donut craving. :3
I got an angelic collar. Not the best, but I didn't have one. <3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:44 pm
Xuij

^^
Bump means: Bring Up My Post.

People use it to 'bump' up their thread to the top of the forum so that people will see it.
Most people just use it as something to say while posting for gold. =]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:53 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
n.n
XD that might work.
it is very scary.
eww donuts x.x
x.x
<3
~

XD
I... am having touble understanding the last half of the sentence. ^^;; You can use the connection before then, or no?
I did. She finished the rest of my soup. u.u Oh! and~ I just finished a piece of what we call mississippi mud pie. It's sooo good and helped take care of my donut craving. :3
She had to help fix dinner and she complained all the way though.
saving for what :/ Last I checked I'm not saving.
XD
Well yes if it working but at the moment it's not in working order.
I've had something like that before @.@
Oh no that's a good one to get really. You would be suprized how much times you will use it.
^^
Voyager tomarrow!!! <33

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:00 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~

XD
She had to help fix dinner and she complained all the way though.
saving for what :/ Last I checked I'm not saving.
XD
Well yes if it working but at the moment it's not in working order.
I've had something like that before @.@
Oh no that's a good one to get really. You would be suprized how much times you will use it.
^^
Voyager tomarrow!!! <33
XD And you didn't say "quack" or anything?
I don't remember. PX I thought there were two items you were considering between. Oh yeah! Winged ankets and chain wallet.
All the more reason to get it in working order. PX
It's goooood~
XD I figure I'll use it a lot. :3 It's just that~ it not a nm headband, or fresh grass skirt, or coconut bra, or...
XD <3 So that's why you won't be working on the internet connection tomorrow...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games