Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
What Item Would You Steal From The Avatar Above You [GAME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:06 pm
Whatever's worth enough to buy me a Katana.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:10 pm
Your future katana.  

God of Forbidden Light

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:12 pm
I have a 50k bid on one. But someone will probably outbid me before tomorrow. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:21 pm
TheEmoSalesman
I have a 50k bid on one. But someone will probably outbid me before tomorrow. xd

Except no one really takes bids anyway. Someone will just buy it.  

God of Forbidden Light

Zeenick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:23 pm
angelbow  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:29 pm
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

That too. I dunno whether to sell my Alruna's Rose or not. First-gen fetches a pretty penny but I want to see what it looks like when it's done.  

TheEmoSalesman

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:32 pm
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

That too. I dunno whether to sell my Alruna's Rose or not. First-gen fetches a pretty penny but I want to see what it looks like when it's done.

Sell it when it finishes evolving.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:35 pm
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

That's what I had in mind, but it'll be harder to part with if I like what it turns out to be... of course, I can always just buy one from a later generation and wait...  

TheEmoSalesman

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:39 pm
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

That's what I had in mind, but it'll be harder to part with if I like what it turns out to be... of course, I can always just buy one from a later generation and wait...

Sell it ragardless. Once they hit final they usually start to drop. The second you get it to the final stage, sell it. The only exception I see to this is the Hermes Moon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:43 pm
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

Sell it ragardless. Once they hit final they usually start to drop. The second you get it to the final stage, sell it. The only exception I see to this is the Hermes Moon.

Mmkay. Not like it's a huge loss to me, I did get the thing for free... and if I really do like it, I'll just by an newer one at a lower price.  

TheEmoSalesman

serbus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:46 pm
*steals your nose... wherever it is.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:47 pm
Horns.  

God of Forbidden Light

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:47 pm
serbus
*steals your nose... wherever it is.*

Lol, you wouldn't see it even if I didn't have a mask on. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:12 pm
flame sword  

da-maniac

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:02 pm
Erm...
Staff thingy.

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games