Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:38 pm
Amy's eyes were glued to Dec as he drank his shot and then began to lick the cream off of his hand. Her eyes were growing darker and her cheeks were slightly flushed, but not in embarrassment.

Before Dec could finish the cream, she quickly grabbed his wrist and jerked his arm forward a little roughly, but there was a smirk on her face.

"I may not know much about blow jobs, but from what I understand about the basics, I think it's the responsibility of the person giving the blow job to clean up afterward.

She winked at him and then leaned forward over his hand. She reached her tongue out and dragged just the tip of it across his palm once, lightly. When she ate the cream, she smiled in satisfaction and reached her tongue out again to gather more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:47 pm
-Dec's eyes slid closed to just slivers of grey as Amy cleaned up. He tensed and sucked in a breath, his stomach muscles tightening. After Amy finished and sat up, he breathed out a thank you under his breath.

Noticing a little cream in the corner of her mouth, he leaned across the bar and gave her mouth a tiny little teasing lick. He settled back slowly with a smirk.-

Now, how about a shot of whiskey, Amy-luv. Nice, easy, and smooth.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:55 pm
Amy sighed softly as Dec licked the corner of her mouth lightly. One of her hands gripped the edge of the counter for a few moments, and then she forced her fingers to relax and loosen once more.

When Dec suggested a shot of whiskey, she agreed. She nodded and took out another shot glass and a bottle of whiskey. "I agree. A shot would be nice right about now."

She poured the whiskey in Dec's shot glass first and then her own. She also got a beer out to chase her shot with, remembering she needed to do that after Brat's shots last week.

She popped open the beer, set it aside, and then grabbed her shot. She tipped it slightly in Dec's direction and then quickly downed her shot. She winced at the sensation but chased it with a drink from her beer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:59 pm
{{*fans self* Okay, you two have just made my night at work very, very hot and steamy. burning_eyes Such naughty children. wink }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:05 pm
Kits Rose
((Order of the Valorous Heart, hmm? I may have to get that item... for one accout, at least. ninja ))

((-giggles- sweatdrop redface biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:06 pm
-Dec raised an eyebrow and slowly slipped his whiskey, savoring it.-

So how have you been, Amy?

-Dec wiped a little whipped cream off the bar and offered it to Thistle.-

[[Dec bows elaborately and blows a kiss. Welcome Icy. cool I heart being bi and so does Dec!]]  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:12 pm
*Enters the Main Bar from her Office and has a seat at the end of the bar. She grins at Amy and Dec.* Buona sera. wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:13 pm
{{Really?? That's a big compliment. Thanks Icy! biggrin }}

Amy chuckled softly and shook her head. "I've been pretty good, actually. I've missed you, though. Oh! But do you know that Thistle has a horn on her head?! And apparently, it shoots sparkles!"

She reached forward with the bottle of whiskey and poured more in Dec's glass. She didn't want to drink more because she was afraid she wouldn't handle it well.

Thistle squeaked in excitement and appreciation at Dec as he offered some whipped cream to her. She reached forward with her mouth and began to suck eagerly at his finger, almost the way a foal would suckle their mother.

EDIT: Amy looked over at Psyzapp and smiled. "Good evening, Psyzapp!"

She began making a Brandy Manhattan for her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:13 pm
-slides into the bar in her new birthday garb given to her by various friends...and one from an anonymous benefactor...flashes a killer smile and saunters over to the bar, feelin' good-

((Hey Icy, up to bringing in a little Flame?))

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 pm
Amy smiled brightly at Dame. "Hey Dame! Want anything after I finish this Manhattan?"

Amy kept glancing over at Dec from time to time. That man was like his own brand of alcohol, one that she really liked and couldn't seem to get enough of. But she could also get in trouble if she got too much of it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 pm
-Dec gently pulled his finger from Thistle's muzzle and scratched gently around the horn.- Well what do you know? A pegi-unicorn!

-He turned as he heard dame's name and stopped short. There was dame in all her glory. He headed for her immediatly and swung her around in a hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek.-

Hey there birthday girl! You are lookin smokin hot! I like the old style back on you. Reminds me of old times. -He grinned lasiviously.-  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:30 pm
*Grins at Amy…very pleased and quite impressed she is now making a Brandy Manhattan from memory.* smile  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:32 pm
{{Sorry dame, work being a pain right now. rolleyes I would bring Flame up, but I'm not up to feeling "masculine" tonight. Maybe tomorrow. smile }}  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:33 pm
Amy watched as Dec got up and hugged Dame. She couldn't help but feel a little jealous when he told her that she looked hot and when he grinned at her as if he wanted to eat her.

But who was she to get jealous over this? She and Kai were moving forward quite nicely, but she was still flirting with Dec. Frankly, she didn't know where she stood with Kai, and they both said that they didn't want a serious relationship right now. She needed to talk with Kai again to see how he felt now.

She could still flirt, possibly a little more, with Dec and be perfectly fine. She just shouldn't feel jealous about Dec's attention toward Dame.

She passed the Manhattan over to Psyzapp with a smile on her face. "Here you go, Psyzapp. I hope you enjoy it."

Thistle had jumped off of Dec's lap as he had gotten up. She went over to one of the couches and rested lightly on it.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:34 pm
-enters the bar and "spots" the basket of "soap" (in reality white chocolate shaped like soap-

Ms Psyzapp, there's something for you.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2473&t=16652781#248129841  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games