Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

This is probably what's going to happen in March. Except it'll be the opposite. It'll be me (in Blackbeard cosplay) gushing in awe at Samba (and Rhys). xd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:49 pm

"Z..." she tiredly breathed out as he led her into his cabin room.
"Shh," he whispered, closing the door behind them.
"What are you doing? I thought..." she continued.
She stopped speaking when he placed his ungloved finger on her lips. His hand then shifted to cradle her cheek.
"You do too much for others. It's okay to be a bit selfish and do things for yourself once in a while."
She chuckled. "Easier said than done."
She glanced down as she felt him unbuckling the belt of her sword and watched as he placed the loop over the bed end.
"Why did you bring me here? And not..."
"You needed help with your clothes. And the boss is in a foul mood right now, so I couldn't take you to the captain's cabin."
"So, you decided to bring me to yours instead?" she said, turning slightly and found herself bump against his chest.
"Problem?" asked Izzy.
She gazed upon him for a moment before raising her own hand to gently caress his face, and then placed her lips on his. "No."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:05 pm

She wasn't sure what all transpired next. She recalled kissing Izzy and him recoiling slightly in surprise but then returned it. The next she was laying under his blanket, nestled against his bare chest, both of them stripped down to their underwear. What remaining chill that had lingered in her body had instantly been warmed away.
"My dear Pirate Queen..." whispered Izzy into her ear, as he brushed his fingers through her hair. The rain and the heat from the stove had brought the curls out more.
She chuckled, "Pirate Queen?"
"Far too regal and powerful to be a simple princess."
She shifted so she could look up into his face easier.
"Is this why you brought me back to the ship rather than leave me to the same fate as those... dogs back there? Because you thought I was a queen?"
"No," he said. "I brought you back because I couldn't let a treasure like you be lost to the fathoms below."
"Ah," she said, smirking. "So, the gruff pirate does indeed have a heart underneath that hard surface?"
He placed a kiss on her lips.
"Don't go telling the others," he teased.
"I wouldn't dare. I know better than to face the wrath of God," she teased right back.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:10 pm

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:13 pm

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

The color purple symbolizes spirituality, mystery, royalty and imagination. The postive characteristics are: compassion, fantasy, wisdom and creativity. And the negative characteristics of this color are: (over)sensitivity, vigilance, immaturity and (extreme) emotionality.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:20 pm

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:22 pm

https://thedowneyheart.tumblr.com/page/384

https://s1lverleaf.tumblr.com/page/328

https://cononeills.tumblr.com/page/1544

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:56 pm

"Still surrounding yourself with unique characters, I see," said the unkept pirate.
"Don't let their appearances fool you. They're the best crew I could ask for. That any pirate could ask for," defended Edward.
"And a lady too," said the pirate, stepping towards her. "A pretty one at that."
She grabbed Izzy's wrist as she felt him starting to move forward in reaction to the pirate's approach.
"Nothing against ladies. Anne Bonny. Mary Read. The whole lot of them. I've heard their stories. Bad a** women, they are," the pirate stated, stopping in front of him. "So, what's your name, sweetheart?"
She glanced away briefly as she subtly shifted away from him as the rank smell of the man reached her. Her gaze traveled across the books and paperwork that laid across the table. She thought it was amusing that the books she had been looking through earlier were placed open on the table and happened to have the drawings of Mary Read and Anne Bonny looking up defiantly at her. The town name Townsend caught her attention before she looked back towards the pirate and let her gaze ice over.
"My name?" she replied. "The name's Mary Anne Townsend. Or the Pirate Queen, if you please. So, I suggest you select your next words carefully or it'll be Davy Jones' locker with ye. Catch my drift?" With the next word, she put as much poison into it, "Sweetheart?"
The pirate's smile faltered slightly.
"Pirate Queen?" he asked. He looked over at Edward. "You really letting some lady play some made up part? I would have expected better of you, Blackbeard."
Blackbeard glanced over at her before turning his attention back to the pirate. "Hate to break it to you mate but she's telling the truth. I'm sure you've heard of the Brethren and all that. And she's the head of the lot."
"The Brethren, I've heard of... yes... but a Queen?" He said, before glancing back at her. "Why was I not aware we had royalty?"
"Because those who did know and didn't respect my role received their ultimate fate," she replied.
"And how did Blackbeard end up being in Her Grace's presence?" asked the pirate turning back to Edward.
"Business," he simply replied, his tone indicating he wouldn't expand further on the subject.
"I see," said the pirate. "And I've gone and messed up things, haven't I?"
"Yeah, you kinda did."
"Right..." said the pirate. "Then I shouldn't take any more of your time." He turned back to her and bowed. "Your majesty."
No one on the crew said a word as the pirate turned away and climbed over onto his own boat. As soon as the last gripping hook was cut, Izzy turned towards the crew.
"Getting those bloody sails down and get us out of here!"
"Aye, aye, sir!" responded the crew, no one arguing with the choice. They had no desire to be in the pirate's presence much longer.
"Mary Anne Townsend?" asked Edward, stepping to her side.
"I couldn't very well tell him my real name," she replied.
"And Pirate Queen?"
She hoped the blush she knew came to her cheeks wouldn't be too noticable. "It's a long story."
"Well then... Miss Townsend," said Edward, holding a hand out to her. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Blackbeard."
She chuckled before placing her own in his. "I do hope we will be much more than that."
Edward's eyes widened slightly as he noticed the tone she had used.
"We should be out of these waters within the hour, sir," said Izzy, stepping up to them.
"Excellent! I hate that b*stard. The further away from him we are, the better," said Edward, before walking away.
"How did you come up with the name you used by the way?" asked Izzy, turning to her.
"Mary from Mary Read, Anne from Anne Bonny, and Townsend... it was a town name that stood out to me back there when I glanced down at the map on the table. Put them together and... well... Mary Anne Townsend."
Izzy smiled at her and nodded. "It suits you."
"You think?"
"Aye," replied Izzy, taking her hand into his. She noticed he didn't bother hiding his gesture this time. "Mary Anne is my Queen. She is the Queen of Pirates and I'm proud to serve her."
"Don't let your Captain hear you say that. He might think you're sparking a mutiny against him," she said.
Izzy chuckled and patted her hand. "No. No, for once, I'm not going to double cross him."
"Better not. Or it'll be me you'll have to deal with."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:19 pm

"Blackbeard!" exclaimed the tall dark woman, staring with wide eyes as they entered. "It's an honor to have you here. What can I help you with?"
"Drinks for one," said Edward, looking around nervously at the few individuals who were sitting in the establishment. However, as soon as they caught sight of him, they drained their drinks and quickly dashed out into the crowded street.
"Of course," replied the woman. "Jackie will always provide the best for her favorite customers. Please sit at my table, I insist."
The three of them made their way towards the large table she indicated and took their seats. She turned towards the man who stood behind the bar. "Drinks! For our guest!"
"Yes, m'am," replied the man, fumbling briefly with a glass as he tried to hurry with fulfilling the request, not wanting to face the wrath of his boss or Blackbeard.
"So, what brings you hear to Spanish Jackie's?" she asked, taking a seat herself.
"I'm told you may know someone who has a ship for sale," said Edward.
"Aye, I'm aware of several individuals," replied Jackie. "What sort of ship are we looking for?"
"One that's worthy of a queen."
"A Queen?" echoed Jackie, blinking in confusion. "Since when did you start doing business with royalty?"
"When she came into our lives," replied Edward, gesturing towards Mary Anne.
Jackie's eyes shifted over to look at her and looked her up and down. "Her? She's royalty?"
"I would suggest showing a bit more respect to the Pirate Queen," said Izzy.
"Pirate Queen?" Jackie looked at the men for a moment as if trying to determine whether they were joking or not, before she turned back to Mary Anne. "Well, why didn't they say so before? I apologize if I cause any offense. You are, of course, always welcome to my establishment, if you so desire, your highness."
"These individuals of yours," said Mary Anne, growing bored with the conversation. "You think either of them would have what it takes to meet such a request?"
"If they can't, I will pull all of the strings I can to make sure someone brings something to the table that will meet your needs. If it doesn't pass my approval, then it won't be worthy of your time. I can assure you of that."
Mary Anne smiled at her. "Glad we have an understanding. Get word to these individuals. I look forward to seeing what you end up giving your seal of approval."
Jackie nodded and raised one of the glasses that had finally been placed before them by the bartender. "To new friends!"
"To new adventures!" added Mary Anne, raising her own glass.
The men raised their glasses before all four of them downed their drinks in unison.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:08 am

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:17 am

User Image

Wait... *double checks the tags* Haha! Well... it looks like the cat's out of the bag officially. Look at dear ol' Nathan Foad just chilling there. xd Guess we have confirmation Lucius is back for Season 2.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:37 am

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:44 am

You’re married to your phone background/lockscreen how ******** are you

My lockscreen is fanart of Izzy and Jim; my background is fanart of Kraken!Ed and Izzy. So... I think I'm quite the lucky girl. cool lol

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:50 am

User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games