Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:15 pm

zz1000zz
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
ninja ninja ninja

I was starting to wonder if you still existed online.

Oh he exists. Every time you get a 404 error, he is there.

That's what she said
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:52 pm

MY BACK IT--
Word bump is fixed? .__.

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Ugh...my Ipod has some kind of unknown error, (-4 cool . Stupid Apple products... stare
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:31 pm

XWraith_LordX
Ugh...my Ipod has some kind of unknown error, (-4 cool . Stupid Apple products... stare

The only issues I've ever had with my iPhone, was when I tried to jailbreak it. It was not the phone's fault, it was my own doing.
I gave up on that process and reset it to factory default, and then upgraded to the newest version. It's a lot nicer, still not able to utilize this phone's complete capabilities and all, but it does what I want for the most part.
I just want to change the colors and whatnot....

Hrm, I suggest reset your iPod, dunno which model you have exactly, but there are ways to do so.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:27 am

Speaking of technical difficulties.
Our computer's power cord is being a whore. Now the woman has a second laptop for when we send this one away to be fixed, and so we don't end up working this one to death so quickly.
The lame thing is the new computer refuses to connect to the internet, except in one small area, and with weak connection.
So now I've got to press buttons and make degrading remarks about the new one untill it behaves.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:18 am

IY_and_MCR
Our computer's power cord is being a whore. Now the woman has a second laptop for when we send this one away to be fixed, and so we don't end up working this one to death so quickly.
The lame thing is the new computer refuses to connect to the internet, except in one small area, and with weak connection.
So now I've got to press buttons and make degrading remarks about the new one untill it behaves.

That's what I call OWNED.
Hrm...so, it's only recieving connection in one area? Is this "newer" laptop actually made in the past 3 years?
When you said it only connects in one area, you made me think it might be running an old A wireless setup, which would easily explain your difficulty there...

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Hrm...so, it's only recieving connection in one area? Is this "newer" laptop actually made in the past 3 years?
When you said it only connects in one area, you made me think it might be running an old A wireless setup, which would easily explain your difficulty there...

I'm pretty sure, but I don't actualy know .__.
We tend to end up with random wireless problems. The regular one gives us similar problems, but not as bad.

Technology is great.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:17 pm

IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

We tend to end up with random wireless problems. The regular one gives us similar problems, but not as bad.

Technology is great.

One, you could have a lot of interference in that house. Two, it's probably the location of the wireless router. Or, you could just have a bad router.

or maybe your laptops suck. And you should invest in a NEW ONE.
I wish I could get a MacBook Air

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:07 am

Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Technology is great.

One, you could have a lot of interference in that house. Two, it's probably the location of the wireless router. Or, you could just have a bad router.

or maybe your laptops suck. And you should invest in a NEW ONE.
I wish I could get a MacBook Air

I'll beat the answer out of it DD<
Wireless likes to screw with us, as payback of us stealing it. It's a vengeful whore.

And, dude. You need to get on msn more. I'm going to destroy your furniture.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:37 pm

ninja ninja ninja

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:29 am

I seem to continually miss the good dr's presence.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:28 pm

He actually is always here, but he only comes out when you are not.

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:43 pm

A little fly just decided it wants to live in the keyboard.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:40 am

i is here.... sometimes

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:11 am

ninja ninja
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games