Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dear thief

Excitable Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:11 am
Hey, I'm Sarah and I'm 14. I joined because I was invited by LanceCalvis.

blaugh

I love reading and writing, I play bass and guitar and I do karate. I'm not online much at the moment since I'm working on my art coursework - the deadline's in a week - but as soon as I'm done with that I'll be more active.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:33 pm
Hi im katherin, im 13 and I joined becuse a friend tell me that these was a really great guild.

I love to hangout with friends and I always looking 4 new friends, I like the pop and hip hop.

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm
Welcome to the guild I am stratus I look forward to meeting all the new members i shall be back Sunday night after my spring break mini vacation  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:14 am
hi my name is melissa i am new to gaia and the guild i like to make friends and i am 25 i like to read and play rpg video games and i am addicted to gaia razz  

waterfox84

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 pm
waterfox84
hi my name is melissa i am new to gaia and the guild i like to make friends and i am 25 i like to read and play rpg video games and i am addicted to gaia razz

hey, melissa! welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:43 pm
um...how new do you have to be to join?  

Kemba Kah

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Asylumville

High-functioning Phantom

12,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:19 am
Name: Good Willie wink
Reason for joining LoH: I was invited whee
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: Saving damsels in distress cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:40 am
Hi, I'm Livingnothing. I dont know who invited me (but I believe I met Good Willie in the WtG).

I've been around gaia since 2004. I was a mod helper for a few months when we first got mod helpers then I went inactive for like a year. Thinking of maybe working hard and trying to be a helper again but there are so many already they probably wont want me.

I used to be part of the G-Angels. I dont know if there are any left around or any part of this guild but it was a very nice organization. It died once the Friends Chat was made because it was moved there. I was thinking of maybe making something like this again so look for that post in the main forum here.

Nice to meet you all.
Livingnothing  

TheCarpetLady

Witty Genius

hotjodels

Friendly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:54 am
The name is name is Jodi but I love nick names so if you come up with a new one you can try it out I will probably love it smile The reason I joined this guild was because I got an invite from LanceCalvis and checked it out and it seemed pretty cool so I decided to check it out. In my free time I love spending it on here. it may be because I am working on my dream avatar but I am pretty sure even when I wasn't I as still addicted. I also love watching TV. secret life is my favorite show right now. if there are any other fans of that show here I would love to know about it. I am not sure what else to talk about but feel free to ask about anything you want to know.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:56 am
partridge1991

I hope it is ok that I jumped in to answer. I am pretty sure it said that experience is welcome too. smile so there really is no newness factor for being allowed to join.  

hotjodels

Friendly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:56 am
partridge1991

anyone is welcome in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 am
Hello! >:{3 I am Tim, I will be 14 in 2 weeks. >:{3 I am very welcome you have invited me into this guild.  

The Beast Tim

I eat whales

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:26 pm
hello <3
new here :]
you can call me mitch :]
that's all biggrin

-> i was invited to join (:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:20 pm
Hey, I'm Pat. Just accepted invite from Lance. (Much thanks.) I'll probably spend most of my time on the Art/Writing sub. Seems like a pretty cool place, just need to time to adjust.  

Wilczurak

dragon-oscuro75

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 pm
h ii am etevan 19 ages i from venezuela nice to meet biggrin  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games