Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

StillBored123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:33 pm

whiporwill-o
Byaggha
Is it anything I can help with, collective essay haters?

What courses are you despising?

i have to write an argumentative essay (900-1800 words)... hell, i could probably get alot of ideas from the guild XD

in other news *sigh* i made a 76 on a math test u_u i am so bummed, my lowest grade in the class up to this point was a 90... teacher says that i can use my final to replace my lowest grade if i make higher on it *fingers crossed that 76 will be my lowest test grade and that i pull an A out of my back pocket for finals!*

Essays are terrible. I hate them. I prefer to write short stories.

Ahh! That really sucks! But you can do it. smile

And in other news, I have a headache because of new glasses. Yay. xp
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:45 pm

It ******** rained last night. Hard. It was pretty, yet somehow depressing at the same time. It made me super unmotivated today and basically I just ******** wasted my time doing jack all. Now I'm going to probably run out of medication & I'll back to square one in no time. mad

lexipthemudkip

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:59 pm

lexipthemudkip
It ******** rained last night. Hard. It was pretty, yet somehow depressing at the same time. It made me super unmotivated today and basically I just ******** wasted my time doing jack all. Now I'm going to probably run out of medication & I'll back to square one in no time. mad

I know how you feel. I fell asleep at 6pm and didn't wake up for fourteen hours.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:31 am

Brass Bell Doll
lexipthemudkip

I know how you feel. I fell asleep at 6pm and didn't wake up for fourteen hours.

I wish I could sleep that long. For some reason, I have problems sleeping more than 5 hours a night. neutral

lexipthemudkip

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 pm

I was banned from a guild today.
While I feel I was not impolite, I carefully explained why I felt that the use of the word Crazy has and continues to allow our society to degrade people with mental illness.

I asked questions and disagreed with conclusions, explained why I felt the reasoning for their argument was flawed and gave links that helped explain how and why I held the opinions I did.

I was apparently banned for disagreeing with people.

At first I was a little angry, but now I just feel sad that people will mistreat others and find ways to silence those who speak out.

I also feel sad that people would want to halt disagreement simply because it is disagreement.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:55 pm

@BBD I have been diagnosed with some really fun disorders (I have mild psychosis, have been a candidate for Bipolar II as well as Dissociative Identity Disorder, and have been formally diagnosed with Adjustment Disorder with Depression and Anxiety, Clinical/Major Depression, and Depersonalization Disorder with Derealization), and I am not in the slightest offended when people use the word "crazy." While, yes, it is not technically politically correct, I think that to say that it is "degrading" is an overstatement.

-----
Long stories made short, my landlady is driving me ******** insane. She is kicking out the other new housemate just because he is male, and most of the prospective people to fill his spot are less than stellar (read: bored suburban older women obsessed with scrapbooking and being as sickeningly bourgeois as possible in their Juicy Couture track suits).

If she yells my name one more time and expects me to come running to her, I will need to give her a little sit-down and explain to her how rude that is. I wonder sometimes if she is making a special effort to nag me as much as possible.

Nevermind that she is more or less a spiritual imperialist and shows complete disregard for various spiritual paths. She calls herself a yogi... I want to know why she is not wandering the streets covered in ash, meditating and attempting to merge with the Godhead. Right now I am lurking in my room and trying very hard to remain calm and civil.

aoijea23487

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Illiezeulette
@BBD I have been diagnosed with some really fun disorders (I have mild psychosis, have been a candidate for Bipolar II as well as Dissociative Identity Disorder, and have been formally diagnosed with Adjustment Disorder with Depression and Anxiety, Clinical/Major Depression, and Depersonalization Disorder with Derealization), and I am not in the slightest offended when people use the word "crazy." While, yes, it is not technically politically correct, I think that to say that it is "degrading" is an overstatement.

While I respect your right to feel as you do, I also acknowledge that the use of slurs are not always about how they make us feel, but instead how they structure society to respond to certain traits that they Other.

To add: there are only a couple of words that on a personal level, I experience feelings of hurt, sadness, anger and humiliation when they are used to speak of me. None of these words have the same effect on every person like me. Similarly I am not directly harmed by words that hurt other groups.

My ex had horrible reactions to words used to describe our sexuality that I was used to as terms of endearment from former lovers.

Our personal feelings may reflect the larger issue, or they may not, and while I truly am happy for those people who do not have the hurtful emotional reactions to some of these terms, I feel that none of this will undo the larger social issues that these words create.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:23 pm

@BBD: Mmm. I will consider your points.

-----

It's interesting to hear someone declare that another is immature, and yet he plans to "get revenge" by passive-aggressive actions and trying to sway me to his side to bash her. I live in a madhouse with possibly the two most immature people in the city. Thank goodness one of them is leaving. If this keeps up with the other, though, I will look for somewhere else to live. Or purchase a mini fridge and camping stove so I never have to leave my room. I shall remain here until the adults in this house agree to act with some semblance of control and maturity.

aoijea23487

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 am

Illiezeulette
@BBD: Mmm. I will consider your points.

-----

It's interesting to hear someone declare that another is immature, and yet he plans to "get revenge" by passive-aggressive actions and trying to sway me to his side to bash her. I live in a madhouse with possibly the two most immature people in the city. Thank goodness one of them is leaving. If this keeps up with the other, though, I will look for somewhere else to live. Or purchase a mini fridge and camping stove so I never have to leave my room. I shall remain here until the adults in this house agree to act with some semblance of control and maturity.

Please feel free to call me Brass.

May I recommend a hotplate over a camping stove? Something about death by stove fumes seems unpleasant to me.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 am

Brass Bell Doll
Please feel free to call me Brass.

May I recommend a hotplate over a camping stove? Something about death by stove fumes seems unpleasant to me.

Oh, my~

Well, my passive-aggressive floormate is moving out by Saturday, so I get the floor to myself until a new girl moves in mid-May. (:

aoijea23487

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:34 pm

This was once a post of me complaining about my mental illnesses. I have since then gotten some semblance of control, and shall spare you from being frightened away by my temporary instability. (:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Urg, as much as it's small and mundane, I hate when I lose jewelry.

I really hate that what I lost is the beautiful grape necklace Deo bought me, that I wear for Dionysos, and it's only the charm that fell off.

I'm hoping it fell off in the apartment and I'll find it while packing, and not say, in the parking lot so that the woman who can't park to run over.

maenad nuri
Captain

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 pm

I am totally disgusted by that professor.

When I had the class the term before, dealing with that woman was just gross. Never gave good instructions, made vague references, was always snappy, and was just generally a b***h and a half.

In this class, you have to make two very professional posters and a 3D model.

I just heard from my friend that took this class this term that she went over their group's project and wrote ALL OVER BOTH THE POSTERS AND THE MODEL IN PEN. She doesn't do that. She didn't hate anyone's project last term enough to do such a thing.

The worse part is its still up for display.

This professor has so much against her (literally, the students in this program is split into a large faction of hatred and small portion of adoration with no neutral ground) that I know the school wants to fire her so badly, but with enrollment doubling over the past ten years, they can't afford to.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm

I wish we could afford to get my glasses replaced.
Or maybe just find the time to get around to it.
'cause they're not that expensive, they're only $60.
I wonder how much it'd cost to order the frames and have the old prescription put in them.

I miss my glasses and being able to see the TV.

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm

dear diary, today sucked... period.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games