Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:35 am
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ғιnally recover wнen тнe мood ιѕ rιgнт
                                              looĸιng υp ιnтo a neon ѕĸy
                                              cнιld ιn мe тaĸeѕ over, gυeѕѕ ιт'ѕ вeen тoo long
                                              ѕιnce тнe laѕт тιмe тнaт ι тrιed тo ғly

spaceKendall joined his teammates out on the pitch, feeling quite eager for the new season. It was weird, feeling confident and comfortable and being able to look forward to something without dreading some small part of it. He was still getting used to it. But, it was definitely a good change. He gave Talia a little salute as he approached her for his form, filling it out quickly before stepping aside to do his stretches.

ι don'т ĸnow ιғ ι'll вe alrιgнт, ιѕ ιт oĸay тo вe мyѕelғ?
                                              wнy do we alwayѕ нave тo ғιgнт? now ι ĸnow ιт'ѕ alrιgнт
                                              ғιnally ι ғιnd wнen ι loѕe conтrol, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ
                                              ιт'ѕ lιĸe тнerapy ғor мy вroĸen ѕoυl, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                              Character's Name: Kendall Saunders
                                              House: Gryffindor
                                              Year: Sixth
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                              Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              First Choice Position: Beater
                                              Second Choice Position: Whatever

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:29 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood

So Quidditch. Sona played, August announced, and even Wren played? So the only question was what position Sparrow would play. Could she announce and cheerlead and play?

Sparrow headed downstairs, humming along. She wasn’t sure how many more stairs there were. Why did Gryffindor have to be so high up? There had to be a faster way to travel, right? How else did people get to class in just ten minutes? She glanced over the bannister and realized another stair was moving beneath. A sudden idea came to mind in the form of a song. ”It’s time to trust my instincts...Close my eyes….and leeeeeeaaap!”

Sparrow vaulted over the stair rail, singing loudly. For a thrilling split second, Sparrow was elated-- She had discovered the secret way of getting around the castle!

Then panic. She’d missed the next staircase down.

Fear jolted through her. A second later, she was colliding shoulder-first onto a step. Rolling. She didn’t even notice when the staircase deposited her at the bottom. Fire in her shoulder. Blood over the stairs. A ocean’s roar in her ears. Darkness--darkness--Sparrow wasn’t sure if she was crying or screaming or both, and everything hurt. She was going to die. She was probably dead--no if she was dead it wouldn’t hurt so much, right?

Someone was next to her. They were--she didn’t know, she couldn’t hear, she just stared at them. Maybe cried. Everything hurt, and her left arm was bent where it wasn’t supposed to bend. There were more people, and she felt like a spotlight was on her but she couldn’t see anything but white light and blurry people. And then someone held a wand over her, and then she was moving, floating gently through the air.

Sparrow looked around, wondering if she could see her body. Was she really dead? Her whole body felt fuzzy, and she was floating so smoothly that she figured she had to be a ghost. But then she floated onto a bed and then there was someone else next to her. There was a great deal of sobbing sounds--herself? And then she was drinking a potion and there was magic...

And then she was fine. She was...fine? It took Sparrow a few long minutes to realize her arm wasn’t bent funny anymore. She imagined moving it for a moment, then actually moved it a little bit. It was fine. Her arms and legs were still beat up, but soon even those felt better. Sparrow blinked at the person sitting in front of her before recognizing August. ”Tanzizi?”

”You’re going to be okay. You broke your arm and bruised yourself. Madam Borson took care of it. What happened?” August replied evenly. He sat by the bed she was in, seemingly calm. Sparrow mimicked his position, and soon calmed down herself.

”As and Rune’s mum?” She asked, not for a moment thinking that there might be another Madam Borson. She recounted how she had leapt off the staircase. She didn’t know how many flights she’d actually fallen, but she didn’t mention that. She had been rushing to get to--”Tryouts! Oh no! I’ll be so so late! What if I missed tryouts? Did I black out? How many days has it been? What year is it? Maybe I can plead to please pleas--”

August sighed, not sure if he was relieved or exasperated at Sparrow just...gotten impatient. He checked with the healer before informing his younger cousin: ”You’re fine. You might not even be late. Come on, I’ll walk you.”

”Oh the wonders of modern magic!” Sparrow declared. She tested her legs out, and then her arms, and squealed. She went to hug her healer or at least heap praise and thanks over them. Granted, August lectured her the entire way on safety and thinking before leaping--literally.

”No more jumping off staircases; walk, don’t run, and absolutely no risky moves in Quidditch, or if you so much as hear of me thinking about anything risky, you’ll get me banned from Quidditch,” Sparrow repeated seriously as they arrived on the Pitch. She would have been more peppy, but the memory of her arm exploding when she hit the stairs was still too vivid. Thank God magic fixed bones and bruises quickly!

”And take it easy for a while.” August gave her a stern expression. ”You sure you don’t want me to hang around?”

Sparrow gave him a hug and rolled her shoulders and stretched her arms to demonstrate she was fine. August grumbled but finally let her go without interrupting the team with a request to keep an eye on her. He did give her his sweater before finally letting her go off with another "No stunts! Delighted, Sparrow danced over to the team, and filled out a form before going to greet her housemates. Everything seemed so normal! To think she nearly died! She recognized at least one of the other kids. ”Good morning, Rune! I think your...someone! just saved my life!”

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Sparrow Winchester
Year: 1
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch (maybe less so for a bit)
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Anything

setting Tryouts 2048 || with Gryffindor team, formerly August
hair color pink, in a poofy bun || wearing rightmost now with a black sweater
status Brooms! Now I can defy gravity!

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
♡♥
~"How Far I'll Go," by Auli'i Cravalho from Moana, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:12 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Eleven Years Old - First Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════╝

Penelope walked onto the pitch feeling rather nervous. She wasn’t hugely into team sports and hadn’t had very much practice with them. So, trying out for the Quidditch team felt wildly out of her comfort zone, especially since she’d be flying on a broomstick. Unfortunately, Hogwarts didn’t have a ballet class, so this was the next best thing to keep her staying active. Penny began filling out a slip and thought about the positions she was interested in. No way in Hell would she be trying out for the seeker position – she’d automatically be the centre of attention if the outcome of an entire match depended on whether or not she was able to catch the snitch. The beater position required her to have strength in her arms, but they were more like noodles. The first year didn’t think she’d mind the keeper position since eyes wouldn’t be on her for most of the game, but she could also fall back onto her teammates as a chaser so nothing would be entirely her fault if something didn’t go right.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 12
                                                Modifiers: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
                                                Skills: (shooting +2) (stealing +2) (blocking +2)
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                                Score: > opponent’s roll
                                                Block: > opponent's roll

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Penelope Barrett
                                                Year: 1st
                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:29 am
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor Tryouts

Chris was running a bit behind schedule. However, he wasn't freaking out about it. There was no way tryouts had started. Walking down to the pitch, he spotted the team and headed over. "Hey guys," He greeted the gang as he grabbed a form and began filling it out. It was the same every year and he was pretty sure he knew where he'd end up. "Good luck today Eve." Chris said as he wandered over and began his stretches. This was the year they were both making the team, he just knew it.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                    Character's Name: Christopher Avery
                                                    Year: Sixth Year
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6 (MTA)
                                                    Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Second Choice Position: Beater

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Company : Gryffindors...

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Shooting, +6 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:42 am
User Image
Maxwell Elias Heulwen
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gryffindor Second Year
Twelve Year Old Half-blood Adopted

User Image

Max was super excited. He hardly slept, it was like Christmas morning. He ate a little but only because he knew he had too. He just wanted to get down to the pitch and give trying out his best shot. Rushing to the pitch, he rushed for the forms. "This is going to be great!" He declared excitedly. Filling out the form he handed it in. Joining the group he started doing stretches which he probably made look for more fun then they were. Max just couldn't wait to see if he could live up to his mother and sister's example.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Character's Name: Maxwell Heulwen
                                                  Year: Second Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Company : Gryffindors!

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +2 Stealing
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
                                                  I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:28 am
User Image
Eliza Ann Whitmore

Gryffindor First Year
Twin Eleven Year Old Seer

User Image

Eliza Ann had planned on trying all things while at school. Since Daniel couldn't be there she needed to experience things for the both of them. That included the game of Quidditch. Granted it wasn't just for her brother. You weren't keeping her off the field come tryout day. Racing to the pitch, Eliza was excited yet nervous. She'd never played before and she wasn't sure she was any good at any of it. However, that didn't mean she wasn't going to try. After all it was an adventure, right?

Joining the group that had appeared, Eliza grabbed the form and began filling it out. Handing it in she looked around. She quickly realized just how many of her roommates had come to try out. Man did she hope she'd get on the team. If not she supposed she could just watch from the stands and take loads of pictures. Yeah, that was a good backup plan.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Character's Name: Eliza Ann Whitmore
                                                  Year: First Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Never Played
                                                  Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: Beater

- - - - - - - - - - -

Company : Housemates

OOC :
                                                  AC: 10
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Spotting, +2 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing

You're looking for adventure, eh?
                                                  Well then, I know just where to put you
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:30 pm
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass skipped his way onto the feild. He was still so excited he was picked as vice captain! Soon as he had been able he had written home to tell dad the most exciting news! His dad sent back a hefty reply along with differant plays. He wrote them in the notebook he had for jotting plays they went over in practice. With notebook in hand was ready to go!

Position: Chaser
                                                                          AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:20 am
Tell me why you feel so cold
It ain't supposed to feel so cold
Use me like a ring of smoke
Breathe me in and let me go

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserfifth year prefecthalfblood

Tally was well pleased with the turnout, her worried mood brightening when she saw how many familiar and new faces had gathered. Granted, Gryffindor had won the Quidditch Cup in a landslide last year and typically attracted a lot of interest in its quidditch team, being a house very much associated with athletics, but she'd still been a bit anxious about it. Summoning up her determination, she clapped her hands together until everyone had quieted and then spoke as loudly as possible without a magnifying charm. "Hello everyone! Welcome back to another year of quidditch! In case you're new here, my name is Tally Walsh, and I'm a Gryffindor prefect and our team captain. My vice captain is Jasper Blackmoor," she nodded to the very eager looking redhaired third year, "so if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to speak to either of us! I don't want to waste your time, so let's jump into it. Before we do anything else we're all going to fly five laps around the pitch just to get used to being in the air again, and then we're going to break up into scrimmage teams!"

She sorted through the forms carefully, calling out names and positions as she did so. "Red Team will be Eve as Seeker, Rune as Keeper, Kendall as Beater, and Jass and Max as Chasers. Gold Team will be Maya as Seeker, Penelope as Keeper, Eliza and Marcia as Beaters, and Chris and Sparrow as Chasers. Sorry if you're not in your first choice position, if we have time to do a second round of scrimmage I'll switch up the teams then. Beaters are not to aim at Seekers, during the scrimmage, everyone else is free game. I'll be watching and taking notes, when I whistle twice, that's the break. Thank you!" That done, she led the team in their laps, then released the bludgers and the snitch, and tossed up the quaffle.

OOC:

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

kiska166

addaellis

Miss GryffindorK

Knocking 'till the walls cave in
Stop the knife from goin' in
Race your devil to the edge
Find your freedom waiting there
Yeah, waiting there

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:25 am
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hoped I would've been chosen...

Maya was hyped for this year. She had practiced all summer (and perhaps torn up the house a wee bit), and she was ready to prove her skills on the pitch. Tying her hair back into a messy bun, she looked over at the captain when she started the announcements, letting them know Jass had been chosen as the vice captain. She looked over at the redhead, a confused frown on her face. Her plan was to be chosen, but instead they chose someone in her year?! Now there was no way she'd get to captaincy, which threw off her whole plan. Talia requested them do 5 laps, then they could start. At least Maya got to play Seeker in tryouts. Of course, there was almost no way she'd be chosen over the older girl, but.... she could at least try.

Maya grabbed her broom and flew her laps, pushing herself fast to try and get out of her own thoughts. Once done, she circled around to starting position, biting her lip. Maybe she could do good enough to at least be reserve Seeker this year. Once the quaffle was tossed up, Maya darted out, searching for the snitch. Not having to worry about bludgers would allow her to concentrate a lot better on the search.

Gold Team Seeker
          AC: 15
          Modifiers: +5 {Spotting} +5 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll: 14 {Not Spotted!}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 9, 1, 1, 3, 8, 10, 10, 8, 3 Total: 59 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:58 pm
User Image

Jass was happy he got to play too. Always a good day when he could be airborne. He joined his team for laps and once the quaffle was released he went to take possession

AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 other

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Maya didn't see the snitch anywhere so far, but she knew she's have to find it somewhere. Hopefully fast. She flew a bit faster, searching all around for the elusive snitch.

Gold Team Seeker
          Spotted: x/3
          Total Roll: 19 {Spotted!}

addaellis rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 6, 5, 8, 5, 9, 1, 1, 4, 6 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood

Sparrow watched carefully as Captain Talia introduced her vice captain and announced the teams for tryouts. She made sure to figure out who was Chris was--aha! Older students definitely knew what they were doing--before taking off for her laps. She wasn't really used to flying yet, but she'd watched plenty of professional Quidditch games and had even talked to a few and figured she could deal. Her first few laps were awkward, but by the end of warm up she was floating along just fine.

When the time came to start the tryouts, Sparrow met Chris's gaze to make sure he was okay with her trying and sprinted for the quaffle.

setting Tryouts 2048 || with Gryffindor team
hair color pink, in a poofy bun || wearing rightmost now with a black sweater
status I think I'll try defying graaaaaavity!~

Position: Gold chaser
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 to catching the quaffle or snitch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
♡♥
~"How Far I'll Go," by Auli'i Cravalho from Moana, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:05 pm
User Image
Eliza Ann Whitmore

Gryffindor First Year
Twin Eleven Year Old Seer

User Image

Eliza Ann looked to the older students for direction. She quickly found out who was in charge and what she was suppose to do. Luckily she was ready to pull her wait to at least be good enough to be reserve. Maybe she could learn from the older kids. Getting the team lineups Eliza made a mental notes of who was on her side and who wasn't.

Following the captain into laps, Eliza took a moment to get used to her flying legs. She wasn't really used to the whole flying thing, even with flying class. Luckily she made it through the five laps easily enough. When the balls were thrown Eliza looked for a nearby bludger and a target. That fell to the team's vice captain, Jasper. It seemed a bit risky aiming for someone extremely more experienced or at least that's what the title suggested. Either way Eliza wasn't going to give up as she swung at one of the bludgers.

Company : Housemates

OOC : Gold Team Beater
                                                    Aiming: Jasper Saving: --- - Total Roll: 14 (close)
                                                    AC: 10
                                                    Modifiers: +2 Spotting, +2 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing

Quote:

Red Team; Eve as Seeker, Rune as Keeper, Kendall as Beater, and Jass and Max as Chasers.
                                                  Gold Team; Maya as Seeker, Penelope as Keeper, Eliza and Marcia as Beaters, and Chris and Sparrow as Chasers.

*No aimed at Seekers

You're looking for adventure, eh?
                                                  Well then, I know just where to put you
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:48 am
User Image

Jass came away with the quaffle and shot towards the goals

AC:17
                                                                          Modifiers: +5 shoot +3 other
                                                                          1 of 3
                                                                          Forgot to add his experience x3

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Maya gasped in shock when she spotted the snitch. The chase was on now! The third year flew fast, hoping to catch up.

Gold Team Seeker
          Spotted: 1/3
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxxxx}

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games