Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:00 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"A mummy!" the kid giggled and giggled. "Curse! Cuuuurrrrrrse!!!!" he chanted, stretching out his hands toward Nakai, until he was on top of the guitarist on the bed.

"Mmm....Ishi? Nah...he's not thinking about me right now. He knows I'm fine. Besides....like I have a Kai-bear now...he has a Koy-bear he's preoccupied with. I'd bet by now they're cuddled up in eachother's arms."
Joking, teasing...forgetting his worries. He wondered if that might be true, though. It would make him happy, if it were.

"Kai...I really wish I could see you again. I miss...you. Seeing you. Most of all I miss your smile..." the boy turned romantic, nuzzling against his lover, delicate fingers running up the sides of the guitarist's face and into his blond locks.

"I'm just glad you're with me, though. No matter what..." he sighed, kissing Kai's neck tenderly.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Of course I'd visit you, as much as I possibly could." he promised, taking a seat in front of Dr. Fuuma.

Fuuma-sensei was an upper- middle-aged man with dark, nearly black eyes. His demeanor was pleasant, and very calm. Comforting, even.

"What can I do for you, Minamoto-san?" he smiled, offering Ryu and Naoko lollipops from a candy jar.
As if on reflex, Ryuukaze pulled out a bubblegum flavored candy, unwrapped it, and began to suck away like a child on a pacifier.

"We're here...because my lover, Oumori Naoko, is having a lot of issues. I figured this was the best place to bring him, so, here we are." the vocalist explained somberly.

"I see." Fuuma-sensei nodded, then looked over to the blond.

"Tell me, Oumori-san, what is troubling you?" the therapist asked the simplest question he could. find out what the immediate problem is, then go back. It was always the best method.

"It's ok, Naoko. Be honest with him." Ryu encouraged, looking to his lover with kind eyes. Eyes that said they were going to make it, now, together.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"You're right, Narcissus would skin me alive if he caught me there. That's why I'd move before he ever got to the door." he joked right back and considered getting up to do just that. But then he got a bit distracted again by Tanaka Michi's question.

"Well, you see, most of the time the songs just come to me. Sometimes I see someone or something and suddenly the idea bursts into my head. I've never had a pattern of thinking concerning song writing. Lyrics happen when I lease expect it. If I'm at dinner I use the nearest napkin...but Yamada-san finally tucked a note pad into my pocket because I accidentally blew my nose into one of my songs that I pocketed." He smiled a little sadly at the thought.

"You know maybe you should ask Narcissus how he writes his songs when he done 'talking' to Lucky-san. Or! Maybe Jun and I could help you write your first song here! We've got at least 8 hours to think up something!" Yes Shou was filled with boundless energy that needed an outlet. If it wasn't Jun's lips, it would be the TV, Michi-kun, the door to listen at....he just couldn't sit still unless he was sleeping.

Michi listened to the advice but wasn't sure if either method was right for him. However, he had never tried to write music before either. But when Shou offered to help him write his first song Michi was surprised. "How are we going to do that??" Seriously he didn't know how Shou would suddenly come up with a brilliant idea just on the fly. So his wide eyes drifted to Hayato-san with this look of...Is he Always like this?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:55 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Darling, I think you underestimate Narcissus-san. He's known for his, for lack of a better word, sneakiness. He'd find a way to catch you at that door if he as much as suspected, which, I imagine, he would. You can be clumsy when you're wrapped up in something. He'd hear you there. I'd..." he almost bet to put money on it, but realized Shou would take that as a challenge and go try it, "...say you're better off right here in my clutches."

Typical...Shou had to be so cute again. Always so cute, to Jun. Of course, he could easily overwhelm a lot of people, but for him, Shou was just right.
Poor Michi though. He was green when it came to music, and he was looking at Hayato like a deer in headlights.
Jun just gazed back with a warm smile that silently said, "Yes, he's always like this, and I love him for it."

"Perhaps at some point, we can all come together and help you out. Show you little tricks of the trade. Personally, I think you'll be fine, but you have to be a bit more confident. Really. Do you think you can do it? Because if you don't, then you won't. You'll find your own way of putting things together, but it doesn't hurt to see others in action. We'll have a little creation-party later on. All of us can go home with new material. How's that sound?"

It couldn't be denied, it was a good idea. They'd get something accomplished while still relaxing with it, and it would help develop this budding star.
While Hayato didn't know it...it might also help Narcissus with his recent block, though that depended on quite a few factors.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hesitantly, Naoko sat down beside Ryu, crossing one leg over the other at the knee, hands in his laps.
He didn't fidget... was actually trying damn hard not to fidget really.
But the pianist didn't take on offered lollipop. He simply shook his head politely in decline.
Then of course... came the question...

"I..." almost immediately, Naoko's hands were fidgeting in his lap. "Some things happened recently and... I can't control them..." the blond tilted his head to the side slightly as if trying to figure out how to best say things. "I got... addicted to a drug... not, not by my choice or anything and... and other things happened that just... I have all this pent up anger..." he finished in a whisper, amber eyes on his hands.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 pm

User Image

"I see..." Dr. Fuuma observed the pianist. There was obviously an extreme anxiety disorder going on with this young man. He admitted to a drug addiction, yet said it hadn't been his choice, which pointed to some sort of abuse.

"Tell me more about that, Oumori-san. Why are you angry. Are you angry at a person? A group of people? A situation? When did this anger start?"

Leading the conversation to the past, searching for the root of the problem now, Fuuma-sensei patiently waited for Naoko to go one.

Ryu reached over and took the pianist's hand, pulling his hands apart to put a stop to the fidgeting. Gently squeezing that delicate hand, the violinist silently asked his lover to relax.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Amber focused on the violinist's hand, then up into Ryu's eyes.
After a moment, Naoko took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves.
Telling his lover was one thing...
Telling a complete stranger however...

"I... I noticed the anger a um... a week or so ago when... well... Ryu-kun and I were... kidnapped. I... I was kidnapped first and tried to save Ryu when... when he was kidnapped but... but I... the man he... used Ryu as a shield and I couldn't stop the pipe in my hands and I... I thought I killed Ryu... I mean, obviously I didn't but... well... afterward... we I was in the hospital I... I was just so angry... angry at that man... angry at... at my ex... angry at anyone who was happy because I... I was happy Ryu was alive... but I wasn't happy... if he hadn't lived, I... I probably would have killed myself..."

Okay, so it took some pauses and stuttering but he got it out.
At least what he COULD get out...
He couldn't tell this man about being locked in Jun's closet for three months... couldn't tell him that Hayato had kidnapped him to get to Jun... couldn't tell him anything about Hayato's murder or Jun having gotten off scott-free from traumatizing the pianist so long ago.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:00 pm

User Image

Dr. Fuuma took note of everything the pianist said, observing his nervous manner when speaking about it. He had obviously been through a great amount of trauma. Post traumatic stress disorder. Classic presentation.
He also noted to tendency toward suicidal tendencies. If Ryu hadn't lived, he would have killed himself. While sad, resorting to suicide was a sign of severe depression, often a depression that had been long-running.

"I'm very sorry to hear that you two have been through such horrors, but I am glad that you are both alive, and together, I see. Is that not a wonderful thing, Naoko? When you feel angry, it would be good if you make yourself think of the positive things in your life. Now, tell me, when you become angry, what do you normally do about it?"

A sad look in his eyes, Ryu looked to Naoko again, and whispered, reluctantly, "You need to tell him the rest. Everything that happened before then. You have to get it out, or he can't help you."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Sighing, Naoko's eyes became shielded by his amber hair as he continued. "Well... what... what Ryu's meaning is that a... a few years ago um... I was kidnapped then too and... locked in a closet for three months. Abused." he didn't go into details about what had happened. "I um... broke up with my ex not long after that and moved to Tokyo. I'd been having nightmares lately... a lot of them... so I was usually on edge when I went to sleep but... but after this latest I just... I don't WANT to sleep. I didn't sleep for nearly a week after Ryu got out of the hospital either." he glanced to the violinist, trying to figure out where to go from there. "When... when I'm angry I just want to..." Naoko licked his lips, afraid to tell the doctor this bit. "I want to hurt people... bad... especially when I see someone happy... I mean, I know I should be happy because I've got Ryu and I remind myself of it all the time but... but I still can't stop the feelings..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm

User Image

Not surprising at all. Dr. Fuuma had thought there had been more to this, and he was right.

When Naoko finished talking, he had his diagnoses put together and his treatment plan ready.

"Unfortunately, because I'm making an exception for my good friend and patient here, and I do have appointments coming in shortly, I can't go through the entire therapy session I would like, but I will go ahead and prescribe you medications and set up a treatment plan for you, Oumori-san."
Handing the blond a prescription paper over the desk, the physician sat back and steepled his fingers.

"I'm giving you a prescription for Zoloft, Xanax, and Risperdal. The Zoloft is an antidepressant with anti-anxiety qualities. Take one pill twice a day. Xanax is a fast acting anti-anxiety medication. If you find yourself panicking or overwhelmed, you can take that. It will also help you sleep. You take them as needed, but can only take one pill up to four times a day. Risperdal is an anti-psychotic drug. It will help focus your thoughts, and any sort of irrational or compulsive thinking should be kept in check. From my observation and what you've told me, you have depression, generalized anxiety disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you, however. You have to understand that this is, frankly, a normal reaction to the things you have been put through. Now...what I will do is schedule you an appointment for next week, and you'll come once a week until I think it isn't needed any longer. I'll run drug screens on you each week, and if you fail, then I will have to have you temporarily hospitalized. I prefer to avoid committing patients unless they prove to be a danger to themselves or others, and, while I do have concerns about you, I see no evidence that you are an immediate threat. However, I will draw up admission papers for the hospital just in case. If anything happens or you become out of control, then Ryu here will call the police and you will be taken directly to the hospital."

Ryu nodded, agreeing that he would indeed do what the doctor thought was best. He had been through enough, and trusted every single word out of this man's mouth.

"Once you have been treated properly, please, keep in mind, that you will be able to go on with your life normally. I know it may seem bleak and frightening, Oumori-san, but it is fixable. It doesn't take away the fact that these things happened to you, but you can overcome them. If...you want to. I can give you the tools, but in the end, it depends on you."

Standing, Fuuma-sensei bowed and shook Ryuukaze's hand, then turned to do the same to Naoko.

"I'll see you next week, Wednesday at 3pm." the doctor smiled as Ryu and Naoko left his office.

"Was that so bad, my tenshi?" the akuma smiled, rubbing small circles on Naoko's back.
"I told you, I'm gonna take care of you. Just hang tight, and we'll get you all better."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:15 pm

He listened... took the paper... shook the doctor's hand...
All almost automatically.

unless they prove to be a danger to themselves or others...

That phrase echoed in Naoko's mind over and over again, even as he walked from the office with Ryu. He leaned against the violinist just enough to feel the man's presence.
Those small circles helped to reassure him that his akuma was there... beside him... every step of the way...

"I threw a vase at your head..." the blond whispered on the way to the car. "Wouldn't that make me a danger?" he asked, shoving the prescription into his pocket.

Sure, he hadn't told the doctor that... and while that wasn't exactly the offense on his mind... it still held true.

Course, Naoko had killed a man... and maimed another...
Would the drugs really curb his want to kill... to see blood on his lithe hands?

Sighing, the pianist put an arm around Ryu's waist and leaned his head on the other man's shoulder. "I'm scared I might hurt you, Ryu-kun and not even realize it..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:21 pm

User Image

"Na-kun...you were pissed. People get pissed. I hardly count that as a psychotic break. More like a justifiably upset reaction. I mean, yeah, maybe you could use a little more self control sometimes, but so could most people. I really don't think you're going to hurt me. If I did, I'd say so. Sometimes, lately, you've said and done some things that kinda freak me out, but I know you. You'd never actually hurt someone on purpose. We'll get you these pills, and you'll be fixed up soon enough."

Hopping in the car, Ryu drove them across town and picked up the pianist's prescriptions, along with a bottle of water.

"Go ahead and take a dose of your meds, love. It's ok. You wanna go home now? Or you wanna do something else?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Naoko liked being in the car when he wasn't driving. It was... relaxing, in a way...

"Can we go somewhere quiet?" the blond asked quizzically, taking the pills and downing them with the water. "The beach or something? I know it's cold out but... I'm just sick of the city right now..."

Reaching over, the pianist's slim fingers rested themselves on Ryuukaze's knee as his akuma drove.

Behind them... another car... their bodyguard detail.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:34 pm

User Image

"The beach?" Ryu looked puzzled, then smiled.
"Of course we can go to the beach! It would be peaceful to just sit out there and listen to the waves."

Heading off at the next exit, the vocalist began to drive toward the beach.
No need for all the silence, he thought, and turned on the radio.

A song by Shou was playing, then something by Narcissus, some commercials, then a song by Chiyou. When Chiyou's song finished, a lady came on the radio and began talking about the young star.

"That was the latest song from Chiyou, who we have word on that he's been the victim of a terrible crime. According to our sources, the young star had his eyes ripped from his head by an unknown assailant. How tragic. Our thoughts are with him, and we wish him a speedy recovery." the woman's voice lilted along and then a song by Hayato began to play.

"Kami-sama! You hear that, babe? Poor boy. What sort of depraved animal would do that?!"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Music... nice and relaxing...
Naoko leaned back in the car, closing his amber eyes and sighing as he tried to just let the voices of the people he knew fill his mind.

Until one song...
One announcement...
And one comment...

Paling, Naoko's amber eyes opened and he looked out the passenger side window. "Yeah... at least the assailant didn't kill him though. That would have been tragic..."

How was he going to deal with THAT bombshell when it exploded? Eventually Chiyou was going to talk... right?
How in hell would Matsumoto keep the kid's mouth shut?

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games