Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:49 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Azumi nodded looking around the room. She blinked. She was tired and didnt want to be rude so she tried to stay awake.

"C'mon Azumi let's go... I know you're tired so off to bed with you... bye mom."
"Good bye Sam... come back soon."
Sam smiled then lightly walked with Azumi to her room And sighed "wow... I need to sleep..." Sam lightly got undressed until she was only in her undergarments then lightly went into the bed.

Azumi nodded and took off her clothes as well snuggling under the covers, lying closely to sam her arms wrapped around her.

Sam lightly moved Azumi's arms so they were hugging Sam's hips.

"my sam~" she purred snuggling closer.

Sam lightly drifted off to sleep with the feeling of Azumi's hands on Sam's hips and the sound of Azumi's voice in her ears.

Azumi woke up she blinked a few times and shook sam gently.
"wakey wakey," she murmured getting out. She walked half asleep to the showers amnd turned on the water. She left the door unlocked incase sam wanted to get in.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:49 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She laughed "are there really humans like that?"
(that was like one of the funniest things i ever saw)

"Yes... both the drive through lady and the guy in the car."

"no wonder the world is such bad shape" She looked to the screen

"Meh.... The movie would be less humorous if they were not believable..." Gorge smiled as he lightly squeezed Emi.

She smiled "and yet while they make millions of dollars they still dont believe what the real world is"

"They depend on their actors as well... They have input."

"none of them know what its like to be hunted to live by yourself when you still need parents  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:52 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Sakura pouts. "I'm surrounded by mind readers!" She smacks her head off of the table. Akemi snickers. Torio slaps his forehead. Yuni coughs. "So...um..." Yuni stabs her onigiri with a chopstick.

"Yuni can you please just say it... me and Torio need to know this not just me to decide." Jane lightly gulped down eight Ro sushimi at almost the same time.

Yuni coughed. "Wait...what was I going to ask again?" Akemi, Hiro, Torio, Yoru and Sakura stare at her. Yoru smacks his forehead. "She's not the brightest crayon in the box."

"Already knew that... Orange." Jane smiled evilly.

Yuni finishes chewing and swallows. "So...I think we should go to Sakura's Her house is smaller" Sakura coughs "No way" Akemi smiles "We should go to both!" Sakura and Yuni get up and walk over to Akemi. Yuni looks a little mad. "Make up your mind!" She pokes him repeatedly. Sakura smiles and pokes him with a chopstick. "at least your honest." Torio stares at them with a strange expression.

"Torio I think you should tell them... if you don't I will."

"Wait what?" He says with his mouth full. Yuni glares. "Don't talk with your mouth full."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:31 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni coughed. "Wait...what was I going to ask again?" Akemi, Hiro, Torio, Yoru and Sakura stare at her. Yoru smacks his forehead. "She's not the brightest crayon in the box."

"Already knew that... Orange." Jane smiled evilly.

Yuni finishes chewing and swallows. "So...I think we should go to Sakura's Her house is smaller" Sakura coughs "No way" Akemi smiles "We should go to both!" Sakura and Yuni get up and walk over to Akemi. Yuni looks a little mad. "Make up your mind!" She pokes him repeatedly. Sakura smiles and pokes him with a chopstick. "at least your honest." Torio stares at them with a strange expression.

"Torio I think you should tell them... if you don't I will."

"Wait what?" He says with his mouth full. Yuni glares. "Don't talk with your mouth full."

"Fine then I guess I'll tell them about the girls' secret." Jane lightly stabbed her Ro sushimi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:34 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Meh.... The movie would be less humorous if they were not believable..." Gorge smiled as he lightly squeezed Emi.

She smiled "and yet while they make millions of dollars they still dont believe what the real world is"

"none of them know what its like to be hunted to live by yourself when you still need parents

"They made a movie 'bout that... Ironic thing is he finds love and money... just like you did." Gorge lightly nipped Emi's ear for emphasis.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:36 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Azumi nodded and took off her clothes as well snuggling under the covers, lying closely to sam her arms wrapped around her.

Sam lightly moved Azumi's arms so they were hugging Sam's hips.

"my sam~" she purred snuggling closer.

Sam lightly drifted off to sleep with the feeling of Azumi's hands on Sam's hips and the sound of Azumi's voice in her ears.

Azumi woke up she blinked a few times and shook sam gently.
"wakey wakey," she murmured getting out. She walked half asleep to the showers amnd turned on the water. She left the door unlocked incase sam wanted to get in.

Sam lightly yawn then went into the showers and lightly closed and locked the door. "Morning hun."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:37 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"They made a movie 'bout that... Ironic thing is he finds love and money... just like you did." Gorge lightly nipped Emi's ear for emphasis.

She blushed "what money all i know is i found love and that is enough for me"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:43 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Are you forgetting that I'm a billion heir?" Gorge smiled, "then again I guess I don't act much like one do I?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:44 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Are you forgetting that I'm a billion heir?" Gorge smiled, "then again I guess I don't act much like one do I?"

"not at all...not that i care im a simple girl...i should really get a job  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:45 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki blushed lightly at the thought then smiled. "Thanks. Are you guys planning that wedding too?"

"I'm not but my father is... and he goes overboard on weddings... He's also funding the honeymoon." Vincent smiled and took a sip of his rum.
"Vincent I do believe you're over exaggerating." He took a swig of his Scotch.
"No I'm not."
(I messed up sowwy.)

(Its fine^^)
"Well can we have a simple weeding? I'm not really one for big events." She stated as she smiled.

"I suppose..."
"Thank you father... " Vincent lightly kissed Kiki on the cheek.

Kiki smiled then nodded her head. "Thank you sir! Can Shu-kun be part of the wedding too?"

"I was gonna pick him as my best man..." Vincent smiled and shrugged.
"Well then that business is settled... There is still the matter of the location of the wedding and the reception... oh and the bridesmaids and the other men."
"Calm down dad."

"We have time to do all that. Its not like the wedding is around the corner." Kiki said as she smiled.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:46 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"You don't have to Emi... if you need money I'll give it to you... and maybe I can teach you how to cook?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:47 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"You don't have to Emi... if you need money I'll give it to you... and maybe I can teach you how to cook?"

Seh smiled "i'll do whatever you need me to do i'll be the stay at home io'll do whatever is needed  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:51 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Its fine^^)
"Well can we have a simple weeding? I'm not really one for big events." She stated as she smiled.

"I suppose..."
"Thank you father... " Vincent lightly kissed Kiki on the cheek.

Kiki smiled then nodded her head. "Thank you sir! Can Shu-kun be part of the wedding too?"

"I was gonna pick him as my best man..." Vincent smiled and shrugged.
"Well then that business is settled... There is still the matter of the location of the wedding and the reception... oh and the bridesmaids and the other men."
"Calm down dad."

"We have time to do all that. Its not like the wedding is around the corner." Kiki said as she smiled.

"Yeah Dad it's not gonna be 'round the corner."
"Well I don't want my grandchild to be a b*****d child!"
"Dad calm down we'll marry before the child is born." Vincent sighed and rolled his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:53 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Seh smiled "i'll do whatever you need me to do i'll be the stay at home io'll do whatever is needed

"Well then... work is settled... now how about the whole forever thing... you know I'll out live you right?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:02 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Well then... work is settled... now how about the whole forever thing... you know I'll out live you right?"

Seh nodded sadly "i do know there is only way..."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games